Closed Thread
Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Ali

FORT Newbie

Re: Ali

I like Ali so much because she is coming across as very real. I realize that may all be just the "magic" of editing, but for me, she seems like a nice girl.

FORT Newbie

I also have an irrational fear of flying (rather odd as I am married to a pilot) and have always felt that a ride in a small plane would go far in overcoming that phobia. Alas, I have yet to try it!

I am in the process of rewatching last Monday's episode and especially Ali's 1on1 with Jake. Some have suggested that they just didn't see them connect on that date. Last season when Jake had his 1on1 with Jillian I think we saw even less of a connection. Every thing on Jake's 1on1 date was on his side. We just didn't see Jillian reciprocating.

On the other hand last season when Jillian had her 1on1 with Ed most agreed it was special on both of their parts and it was. Jillian did something that signaled to me on that Ed date that she did with him on other dates that she did with no one else. She 'sighed' after their first kiss in the pool. We saw that 'sigh' several other times and it was only with Ed.

So I was watching Jake closely on this date for any kind of clue. Ali was definitely into Jake on this date but Jake seemed very cool until that last big kiss. After the kiss he also kissed her on the neck and on the shoulder. Then he smiled a really big smile. It was very sweet and to me showed something more than we have seen with the other girls.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3797300;
    I made an Ali and Jake video for those who one to check it out it is on youtube if you type Ali and Jake-Crush
    I absolutely loved the video Truelove! Very very nice job!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3797300;
    I made an Ali and Jake video for those who one to check it out it is on youtube if you type Ali and Jake-Crush
    As always Truelovealways I love your videos. I started a playlist with this one and the I'm ready one someone else did. Great choice of music and it shows that special kiss and Jake's reaction I mentioned above.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3798730;
    I am in the process of rewatching last Monday's episode and especially Ali's 1on1 with Jake. Some have suggested that they just didn't see them connect on that date. Last season when Jake had his 1on1 with Jillian I think we saw even less of a connection. Every thing on Jake's 1on1 date was on his side. We just didn't see Jillian reciprocating.

On the other hand last season when Jillian had her 1on1 with Ed most agreed it was special on both of their parts and it was. Jillian did something that signaled to me on that Ed date that she did with him on other dates that she did with no one else. She 'sighed' after their first kiss in the pool. We saw that 'sigh' several other times and it was only with Ed.

So I was watching Jake closely on this date for any kind of clue. Ali was definitely into Jake on this date but Jake seemed very cool until that last big kiss. After the kiss he also kissed her on the neck and on the shoulder. Then he smiled a really big smile. It was very sweet and to me showed something more than we have seen with the other girls.
    I saw it too eowenc-- it was very sweet!

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3798730;

Something to definetely keep in mind when we all watch the other dates tonight and in weeks coming....
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

I believe and hope in these two as a couple...so therefor a video tribute to them! You'll find it on YouTube, search for Jake & Ali - -"Crazy In Love"Hope you'll like it!
    "KBO" (Keep Buggering On) Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Carinadil;3799722;
    I believe and hope in these two as a couple...so therefor a video tribute to them! You'll find it on YouTube, search for Jake & Ali - -"Crazy In Love"Hope you'll like it!
    Awesome video! I loved it! Thanks!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Regular

I don't know, I think she is being WAYY too pushy in talking to Vienna and Jake. Yes she may be totally right about it, I don't think vienna is innocent. But I think it reflects badly to be so gossipy and stuff...

Closed Thread