+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Alexa

FORT Fogey

Re: Alexa

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3776186;
    Kiptyn was described as an Entrepeneur. Don't remember the guy that rated himself.
    I think she's referring to Greg Bilbro, as in . . . on a scale of 1 to Bilbro . . .
    He was pretty, um, unique.

ETA: Or, was that DeAnna's season? He's really a blur to me. Didn't make the first cut, IIRC.

EETA: Yep, Jillian's season. Cut the first night. On a scale of 1 to Bilbro, I'm Bilbro. Jilly Bean wasn't impressed.
    Last edited by Alexxxx; 12-23-2009 at 08:45 PM.

Her eyes are very pretty. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3776322;
    I think she's referring to Greg Bilbro, as in . . . on a scale of 1 to Bilbro . . .
    He was pretty, um, unique.

ETA: Or, was that DeAnna's season? He's really a blur to me. Didn't make the first cut, IIRC.

EETA: Yep, Jillian's season. Cut the first night. On a scale of 1 to Bilbro, I'm Bilbro. Jilly Bean wasn't impressed.
    Thanks - how could I forget - he had the breakdance competition with Michael. As to the above - we weren't inpressed either!
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

old cow

Her face looks weird.

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3777060;
    Her face looks weird.
    Well she is a tall gal. Very long face but watch out for the Harley. Like Alexxxx said she won't last 10 min. Will Jake even talk to her at the M&G?

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3777107;
    Well she is a tall gal. Very long face but watch out for the Harley. Like Alexxxx said she won't last 10 min. Will Jake even talk to her at the M&G?
    so ummm her face is too small for that melon on her shoulders aka her head? Meh, we'll see how long she lasts

Our local Fox station just showed a small clip on her as she is a local girl. She co-hosts an auto repair show on a local talk radio station. Here's her bio at the station's website.

AutoSmarts4U.com - Your Automotive Questions. Our Expert Answers.

Alexa McAllister
    Lex's two-wheeled lifestyle began with a ferocious bite that's had her infected ever since! Sounds extreme, but her blood runs on gas, PREMIUM gas. Before downsizing to two-wheels, Lex's gear-headed goodness began alongside her daddy in his '68 Z28. Attending car shows, big and small, watching drag races before Harley-Davidson even thought to enter into Pro Stock, and traveling south to Concord for the NASCAR events when it was still the Winston Cup is how Lex spent her childhood. Schooled in New York City, this supposed girly-girl graduated Summa Cum Laude while working nights on network productions like, NBC's Third Watch. She then became an Executive Producer with Sibling Entertainment Group Inc., a theatrical and film production house in NYC. All of this before she could legally sip a vodka grapefruit. Her hankering for a motorcycle enticed her to return to Ohio, which eventually led to the purchase of an '07 Nightster along with a job directing the marketing for a motorcycle dealer. Putting women's outreach efforts into gear, it took less than one year for the dealer to be named 1 of 5 lead dealers for women in the nation by H-D corporate and #1 dealer in the nation by Helmet Hair magazine. Taking her act on the road, Lex founded and opened Lexicon Mac, LLC Business Development Firm, which specializes in MacGyver Marketing™ tactics, media relations, strategic partnerships, and promotions. Now, you can read Lex's prose in American Iron, Thunder Press, and Born to Ride magazines. You can see her presenting at car and bike events nationally, including the women's seminars at Ohio Bike Week. You can listen to her, too, each Sunday, on 103.9 FM Auto Smarts 4 U. She's bound to catch your eyes and ears wit h the above, but if that doesn't do it, she's happy do a burnout with her Rush pipes whaling. Oh, and wear your helmet riders...Lex thinks there is nothing sexier than a rider wearing a helmet.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;3781880;
    Our local Fox station just showed a small clip on her as she is a local girl. She co-hosts an auto repair show on a local talk radio station. Here's her bio at the station's website.

AutoSmarts4U.com - Your Automotive Questions. Our Expert Answers.

Thanks for that pictue Unklescott. Do you think she knows how to use that torque wrench she has in her right hand?

FORT Newbie

Thanks for the article. She sounds very accomplished. Interesting background. I like anything that is different than the run of the mill we normally see with this show.

FORT Newbie

I do wish she would have made it farther this season! Alexa actually went to my high school (different year). In her exit interview, I found it interesting that she commented how Jake didn't seem to like "independent women" like her. Hard to tell how independent the women are on that first night, I'm sure, but that was Alexa's impression of Jake.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast