Closed Thread
Page 1 of 19 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Jake Pavelka - The Bachelor 14

Jake Pavelka - The Bachelor 14

Hometown: Denton, TX

Currently Resides in: Lantana, TX

It's time, folks. This is the thread for all non-spoiler discussion about our newest Bachelor. Once ABC releases their official bio on Jake, I'll update this post.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Re: Jake Pavelka - The Bachelor 14

Hey everyone let's bring this thread to the top. Jake is the main man this season and I can't wait to see who he chooses in the end. Good luck Jake!
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3778558;
    Hey everyone let's bring this thread to the top. Jake is the main man this season and I can't wait to see who he chooses in the end. Good luck Jake!
    Let's hope that Jake surprises us all this season and shows a different side of himself from what we have seen on the bachelorette!

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3778579;
    Let's hope that Jake surprises us all this season and shows a different side of himself from what we have seen on the bachelorette!
    It will be different because when a guy is in charge and doing the choosing he will be a lot more confident and the I'm too perfect should disappear. One of the women may turn out to be more perfect than Jake.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3778764;
    It will be different because when a guy is in charge and doing the choosing he will be a lot more confident and the I'm too perfect should disappear. One of the women may turn out to be more perfect than Jake.
    eowenc and sanlee, I'm with you two-- I hope Jake surprises us and the season is at least entertaining. Time will tell....

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3778579;
    I am with you on that one.I didn't like him on the Bachelorette so I am hoping my opinion of him will change for the better this time around.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

ITA with all of you...hoping for the best and expecting less with Jake....I really hope I am surprised. Can't wait for Monday to get a sense of where the show will be heading....keeping my fingers crossed!!

FORT Fan

This is pitiful. The thread for our new and exciting (yawn) bachelor has been up three weeks and there are only 6 comments. I thought Jake was very one-dimensional in the Bachelorette. Very flat personality. I can't imagine this season will be much fun.

Jake does nothing for me. Too cheesy-looking, frankly, and BORING to boot. I hate the goodie-two-shoes and frankly I'm hoping for a good scandal to come along and show us Mr. Perfect is anything but.

Quote Originally Posted by judibug;3782559;
    This is pitiful. The thread for our new and exciting (yawn) bachelor has been up three weeks and there are only 6 comments. I thought Jake was very one-dimensional in the Bachelorette. Very flat personality. I can't imagine this season will be much fun.
    His answers in the interviews have been very un-inspiring.
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 19 1234567891011 ... LastLast