Closed Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Jake Pavelka - The Bachelor 14

FORT Regular

Re: Jake Pavelka - The Bachelor 14

I'm in the minority--I LOVE Jake. We'll see if I'mstill saying that by the end of the season though.

FORT Fogey

I love Jake too, and hope he finds THE one. The best part for me though usually is finding the next Bachelorette (I like that better than the Bachelor)!

Quote Originally Posted by parrierajr;3782826;
    I'm in the minority--I LOVE Jake. We'll see if I'mstill saying that by the end of the season though.
    I do, too! I thought he was handsome the minute he stepped out of the limo last season, and I am willing to give him the benefit as he begins his own new season. Everyone deserves that much.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

I'm a Jake fan!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by judibug;3782559;
    This is pitiful. The thread for our new and exciting (yawn) bachelor has been up three weeks and there are only 6 comments. I thought Jake was very one-dimensional in the Bachelorette. Very flat personality. I can't imagine this season will be much fun.
    Maybe biggest surprise this season would be JP ends up being not so one dimensional after all. If nothing else that could have curious viewers tuning in. He may say a few "bleep" words, maybe slam a limo door and cry a lot. That could be the extent of the drama. How are they going to best the Melnick balcony retake from Jake last season?
    Last edited by seeker; 01-04-2010 at 06:28 PM.

FORT Newbie

I like Jake and have returned to watch the show after giving it up after the Jason fiasco. I am looking forward to a man who won't be a dog. I think he sounds fairly intelligent from his interviews.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by judibug;3782559;
    This is pitiful. The thread for our new and exciting (yawn) bachelor has been up three weeks and there are only 6 comments. I thought Jake was very one-dimensional in the Bachelorette. Very flat personality. I can't imagine this season will be much fun.
    Oh my word! Have you looked at the Spoiler/Sleuther Board? There has been lots of interest, and we have been working like crazy with some great results for this point in time.
    That forum is popping with excitement waiting on the show to start.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

I like Jake....I live in a big city and have met too many D-bags and at first in Jillian's season I kept thinking is this guy for real but now I am thinking, why aren't there more like him. He's genuinely nice and decent and could give lessons in being a gentleman to many men I know.

FORT Fogey

Seems from the previews that he slams at least one limo door and has a couple of temper outbursts. Who could blame him? He is under a tremendous amount of pressure and seems like a person who lets the pressure affect him. Just my take on the subject.

FORT Newbie

Jake seams like a real genuine person. I hope he picks a genuine person (ie not Rozlyn). I think Tenley, Ali, Elizabeth appear to be super genuine. But, which ever one has Brown hair/Elizabeth, she made one comment that was not impressive. When he was about to give the impression rose, she said "I know it is going to be me". A bit into herself..

Closed Thread