Closed Thread
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Jake Pavelka - The Bachelor 14

FORT Fogey

Re: Jake Pavelka - The Bachelor 14

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3850337;
    Update on the radio interview ~

The gal was supposed to have the contract signed with a third party (magazine) last Friday, so the radio station expected to play a 20-minute interview on the show today. Well, now they are saying possibly next Monday until they can play or say anything. The story is too good to not play the interview, so they are waiting it out. They are biting at the bit to play it.

The exgirlfriend has 'major dirt' not only on Jake but the show, and will change your perspective on every show from now on ( maybe not all of us ).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, thank you sdl for letting us in on the reality of this show. I hope that you continue to do so.
    Thanks, Blondie, for staying on top of this for us.
    Last season, Ed's girlfriends had very major dirt. Even more surprising to me than the fact that their dirt had no effect on Jillian and Ed was the absolute surprising fact that there was nothing - zero - from the show concerning what they revealed.
    Think about it! Lindsey produced alleged (I never saw it) proof that the show's F1 cheated with her in the middle of the filming! This was while the show was still being produced, and yet we didn't get one single reaction from anybody representing the show. Her proof supposedly linked Ed to her before, in the middle, and after the FRC when he was engaged to Jillian.
    It that didn't make the show a farce, what could?

At this point, even if Tanya provides written "proof" that Jake was required by the show to propose, I won't be shocked.
    Graham cut out when it was made known to him that it would be enpected of him to propose if he made it to the FRC.
    Jillian's edit was CLEAR that she wanted a proposal. She kept asking all of them if they would be ready to commit to her.
    Therefore, if it is in the plan that they have to propose, how surprising or shocking is that going to be to us?
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3850350;
    Thanks, Blondie, for staying on top of this for us.
    Last season, Ed's girlfriends had very major dirt. Even more surprising to me than the fact that their dirt had no effect on Jillian and Ed was the absolute surprising fact that there was nothing - zero - from the show concerning what they revealed.
    Think about it! Lindsey produced alleged (I never saw it) proof that the show's F1 cheated with her in the middle of the filming! This was while the show was still being produced, and yet we didn't get one single reaction from anybody representing the show. Her proof supposedly linked Ed to her before, in the middle, and after the FRC when he was engaged to Jillian.
    It that didn't make the show a farce, what could?

At this point, even if Tanya provides written "proof" that Jake was required by the show to propose, I won't be shocked.
    Graham cut out when it was made known to him that it would be enpected of him to propose if he made it to the FRC.
    Jillian's edit was CLEAR that she wanted a proposal. She kept asking all of them if they would be ready to commit to her.
    Therefore, if it is in the plan that they have to propose, how surprising or shocking is that going to be to us?
    I don't know why but I feel for this woman ... I really do. I hope she gets to tell her story and I hope it's portrayed as legit. I truly believe that Jake is every bit the weenie that I feel he is. I wish with all my being that I could bring myself to be happy for him however, I just cannot. My DH is the hardest working man (he is currently working 70 hour weeks). In this economy he feels he needs to work all he can while there is work to be done. It makes me ill to think that Jake and his bride to be are simply parading themselves around Hollywood with no job prospects for either in the future other than more celebrity type stuff. It makes me sick that he will be getting six figures to be on DWTS. I have no desire to watch him. I wish I could see the love between these two but all I see is $$$... barf.

I wonder who did Jake's hair for the Oscar party?
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

FORT sun

Tanya Douglas is a petite dyed blonde with brown eyes similiar to Vienna. She's 24 and Vienna is 23. Other than money or revenge, why would Tanya need to air her relationship with Jake --- before he was engaged to Vienna. No one expects Vienna to tolerate Jake dancing with Chelsea Hightower (she's a beauty). No one expects Jake and Vienna to actually get married either. So....there's really no story here.

Jake's tweet concerning the dreaded turtleneck:

OK...! I wore the blue turtle neck sweater for 4hr and did 3 different interviews. Lol...
    about 15 hours ago via mobile web

YEAH....RIGHT! So he is saying that he did all those interviews in a 4 hour period of time? Delusional.....

And have you all seen this?

'Bachelor' videogame coming in July: We are not even joking | EW.com

Quote Originally Posted by Missy Girl;3850402;

OK...! I wore the blue turtle neck sweater for 4hr and did 3 different interviews. Lol...

YEAH....RIGHT! So he is saying that he did all those interviews in a 4 hour period of time? Delusional.....
    I must admit, I thought he might have lost some of his luggage --- whatever held his shirts for Vienna had full changes of clothes.

Now I am thinking, he is just guy, or just a guy especially fond of his mock turtleneck! Anyway, I'd say he got the message ... LOL

Yes, yes, yes ... a while back. IMO, wouldn't be fun to play if not with certain cutthroat regulars on this board!

Tweet alert!

jakepavelka1

Vienna and I are getting ready for a 20/20 interview.
    15 minutes ago via mobile web

sdl

It's interesting that Jake learned of the mock turtleneck controversy and responded to it. I kind of feel sorry for the guy. But I don't believe his response is truthful.
    These are the places where in one week, Jake was photographed wearing the blue turtleneck:
    a) Jimmy Kimmel
    b) Bonnie Hunt
    c) The Palm Restaurant for dinner
    d) Koi Restaurant for dinner
    So I have learned that dinner at the Palm followed the Jimmy Kimmel interview. In that case 2=1. Understood.
    BUT, I doubt they had two dinners, one at the Palm AND another at Koi on the same night (in fact, I know they were different nights), and I don't believe that Bonnie Hunt was filmed within 4 hours of Jimmy Kimmel.
    To me, this isn't so much about the blue turtleneck as it is Jake's reputation for bending the truth.

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3850343;
    My brother-in-law is ordained. He is also a lay pastor who performs much like a long term substitute for a teacher on maternity leave. He goes in until the church's pastor is able to return or until the church is able to employ a new pastor. In other words, he is functioning as an interim pastor.
    My brother-in-law at times is also a bi-vocational pastor.
    These churches usually have very small congregations, and because the congregations are smaller, my brother-in-law is able to work at his day job and help out at the church in the evenings on the weekends.
    We can talk in generalities about people we know and what might have happened, or we can be specific as to this church and this situation.
    I've already made contacts and researched it.
    At this point, I will only say that nobody is claiming that Vienna's boyfriend's father was the actual Pastor, and nobody is claiming that he was an ordained minister (except Vienna).
    What was suggested was that maybe the church was so small and when the Pastor was gone, the lay people would fill in. This was supposedly learned from a conversation with the real Pastor's wife.
    Just tell me the name of the church, and I will tell you what I know.
    The relevance to this thread is the extent to which Jake was mislead.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3849952;
    They looks still so happy. I'm glad they are staying positive. That black dress looks fantastic on V! Love the kissing picture...
    Looks like Jake liked Ed's outfit from the OK party & went out & bought one.....

Closed Thread