Closed Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Jake Pavelka - The Bachelor 14

Re: Jake Pavelka - The Bachelor 14

Quote Originally Posted by echo226;3849298;
    I was talking about on the show. She does look much better but someone else is dressing her ... probably wardrobe and makeup people. As I said elsewhere ... I don't think she knows/knew how to make the most of her assets.
    Very true...she id dressing much better. If they keep this up she will be able to do it on her own with no problem.

From Facebook ~ "That Guy" Kramer in the Morning on Island 106: Update on the Bachelor situation tomorrow at 7:30!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3849938;

Oh, good. I'm glad you posted these. I don't know how to do it, so here is a link to the getty images. Nice pics.

Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected

Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

They looks still so happy. I'm glad they are staying positive. That black dress looks fantastic on V! Love the kissing picture...

Great pictures of the two of them!

Since the Vienna thread is closed, I will answer the pastor question here. The "pastor's son" in question was not the son of "the pastor" but the lay pastor. Small churches tend to have these when the regular pastor is away or sick. Got this straight from the "pastor's wife" I spoke to awhile back.

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive;3848799;
    Pavelka said to whomever (Harrison/other) that Vienna has been unfairly and improperly portrayed in the media as "having no values." The camera doesn't lie.

What evidence of her values does the media or anyone else have? What evidence does *Jake* himself have of her values? He never elaborated. The only shared values I can see they have is a love of fame.
    Vienna.....values? One contestant on the show said V would say how she was going to shake her boobs in Jake's face and they said she would grab his butt and he would pop her on the butt right back. The source said it got so bad that the girls complained and the producers had to tell him to stop it. I don't know how that behavior translates into "values" as far as I'm concerned. That is just trashy behavior on both their parts and disrespectful to the other women. Their definition of "values" is definitely different from mine. They also said she rubbed her trashy "relationship" with Jake in Ali's face and Ali would take it to heart and would "call her out on it". V also said she would invite them all to her engagement and bachelorette party. She is soooooo immature, but so is Jake. I'm glad he ended up with her because all the other gals were way too good for him. He really is a creep and not a "nice guy" at all. He's just what many of you here have said about him, he's a total "fake".

Quote Originally Posted by Flori da;3849999;
    Great pictures of the two of them!

Since the Vienna thread is closed, I will answer the pastor question here. The "pastor's son" in question was not the son of "the pastor" but the lay pastor. Small churches tend to have these when the regular pastor is away or sick. Got this straight from the "pastor's wife" I spoke to awhile back.
    Thank you for clarifying that.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3850112;
    Vienna.....values? One contestant on the show said V would say how she was going to shake her boobs in Jake's face and they said she would grab his butt and he would pop her on the butt right back. The source said it got so bad that the girls complained and the producers had to tell him to stop it. I don't know how that behavior translates into "values" as far as I'm concerned. That is just trashy behavior on both their parts and disrespectful to the other women. Their definition of "values" is definitely different from mine. They also said she rubbed her trashy "relationship" with Jake in Ali's face and Ali would take it to heart and would "call her out on it". V also said she would invite them all to her engagement and bachelorette party. She is soooooo immature, but so is Jake. I'm glad he ended up with her because all the other gals were way too good for him. He really is a creep and not a "nice guy" at all. He's just what many of you here have said about him, he's a total "fake".
    How gross and really trashy behaviour on both Jake and Vienna's part. I'm surprized the other girls didn't just walk out on their own.Looks like Jake found the wife of his dreams. Thanks for the info.
    Last edited by richmondrose; 03-07-2010 at 09:13 PM.

Closed Thread