Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Bachelor 14--Jake Pavelka--Media and Interviews--No Comments

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelor 14--Jake Pavelka--Media and Interviews--No Comments

The rumors about Jake being gay were started by Jake to explain why anyone would want to see Vienna nude.

FORT Newbie

I'll give credit where credit is due, that was a fun and entertaining interview. Jake and Vienna sounded as if they'd been married for years. Oh the crying, the accusations and the bruised egos on both sides. They have some real pros editing the Bachelor and Bachelorette series over there at ABC.

Did you love the part about the careers and career aspirations? Vienna-I thought you were a pilot and you haven't flown in over a year. Jake- I just flew last week (probably to Catalina Island in that same Cessna 172 they used in the show.) What about Jake's evil chuckle when Vienna said that she just happened to get a job in Los Angeles? Both are obviously aspiring actors.

The theatrical crying was little too staged at times. Jake-let me talk! Vienna, cueing up the tears- Waa!

Too bad they didn't have a recording of Carly Simon's old song You're So Vain as she stalked off the set.

Well done ABC.

The whole thing seemed fake to me. If I had to bet money, I'd say that Fleiss set this whole thing up from the get go. It didn't make sense that he chose her to begin with and the breakup has been a media frenzy. I wouldn't be surprised if this was set up from day one.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I can't imagine that Jake would agree to behave like such a jackass for the drama; he came across as a total jerk and I'll bet he doesn't have a clue that he's so obnoxious. It's even worse when you add all that "poor me" nonsense, as if he's just a victim of women who choose to treat him badly. No wonder that guy is so "unlucky" in love.

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678