+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 254 123456789101151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 2537

Thread: **Potential Spoilers** Bachelor 14 Rumors & Speculation

  1. #1
    Lovely Lilly! StanleyCupCanes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    1,990

    **Potential Spoilers** Bachelor 14 Rumors & Speculation

    From Lincee's blog comments area:

    -It looks like another "Dallas" gal made the final cut for the upcoming season. She is someone who hasn't ever seen the show but went to auditions with a friend and kept getting called back. Described as very sweet and gorgeous. She has signed the final contracts.

    -The girls do not know who The Bachelor is going to be. They donít get to find out until Oct. when filming starts.

  2. #2
    Think Spring Arielflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    With My Thoughts
    Posts
    17,975

    Re: **Potential Spoilers** Bachelor 14 Rumors & Speculation

    So - filming confirmed to start in OCTOBER and one sweet and gorgeous sacrificial lamb from TEXAS has signed on the dotted line.

    and we're........OFF!

    Are you ready to rumble with the Fleissmeister?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

  3. #3
    Lovely Lilly! StanleyCupCanes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    1,990

    Re: **Potential Spoilers** Bachelor 14 Rumors & Speculation

    From the blog of a guy who went to The Bachelor auditions last week - it lends some insight into what motivates people to go on the show - most interesting was this:
    Club Trillion

    The guy behind the counter told me that ABC was only looking for girls to be contestants on The Bachelor because they had already found a guy to be the actual bachelor.
    Last edited by StanleyCupCanes; 08-10-2009 at 12:04 PM.

  4. #4
    FORT Fogey n4692u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,724

    Re: **Potential Spoilers** Bachelor 14 Rumors & Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3652982;
    From the blog of a guy who went to The Bachelor auditions last week - it lends some insight into what motivates people to go on the show - most interesting was this:
    Club Trillion
    In that case, Reid has already said yes or no to being the Bachelor. If he said no, it's going to be Jake or Kiptyn. I have a feeling it's going to be Jake, the all American guy who is dying to fall in love and will have no trouble pulling the trigger in the end (proposing).

  5. #5
    FORT Fogey psucashcow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Pennsylvania ...Is it Spring yet?
    Posts
    2,039

    Re: **Potential Spoilers** Bachelor 14 Rumors & Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3654252;
    In that case, Reid has already said yes or no to being the Bachelor. If he said no, it's going to be Jake or Kiptyn. I have a feeling it's going to be Jake, the all American guy who is dying to fall in love and will have no trouble pulling the trigger in the end (proposing).
    I agree that it's probably Jake...as I remember one of the desired characteristics for a candidate is to fall in love at the drop of a hat and be willing to propose...it will probably turn out to resemble a really bad soap opera.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

  6. #6
    FORT Fogey girlsmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,165

    Re: **Potential Spoilers** Bachelor 14 Rumors & Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow;3654678;
    I agree that it's probably Jake...as I remember one of the desired characteristics for a candidate is to fall in love at the drop of a hat and be willing to propose...it will probably turn out to resemble a really bad soap opera.
    I sure have no inside info., but obviously Fleiss wants to prolong the anticipation as long as possible. It seems to me that if Kiptyn or Reid were to be named as the next BACH there would be HUGE buzzz, NOT so much if Jake were the one. I would not be in the least surprised if both Reid and Kip have (quite wisely, imo) passed on the offer and Jake has most enthusiastically accepted. IF Jake were to be named you could hear the crickets, imo, that's why we aren't hearing an announcement-because it's not so exciting. We'll see, but does this make sense?

  7. #7
    FORT Fogey fan*addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh Pa
    Posts
    3,896

    Re: **Potential Spoilers** Bachelor 14 Rumors & Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;3654747;
    I sure have no inside info., but obviously Fleiss wants to prolong the anticipation as long as possible. It seems to me that if Kiptyn or Reid were to be named as the next BACH there would be HUGE buzzz, NOT so much if Jake were the one. I would not be in the least surprised if both Reid and Kip have (quite wisely, imo) passed on the offer and Jake has most enthusiastically accepted. IF Jake were to be named you could hear the crickets, imo, that's why we aren't hearing an announcement-because it's not so exciting. We'll see, but does this make sense?
    Wondering how many bachetts went to auditions thinking it would be Reid..and they may wind up with Jake ...talk about "shock value"...maybe Fleiss will have to grease the palms of some ladies at the last minute...hhmmmmm where have we seen this scenerio?

  8. #8
    Lovely Lilly! StanleyCupCanes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    1,990

    Re: **Potential Spoilers** Bachelor 14 Rumors & Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3654763;
    Wondering how many bachetts went to auditions thinking it would be Reid..and they may wind up with Jake ...talk about "shock value"...maybe Fleiss will have to grease the palms of some ladies at the last minute...hhmmmmm where have we seen this scenerio?
    I know that we're having a hard time accepting Jake as TB but if you look at Facebook and other fansites - where the younger women post - they think he's a catch and a living dream. "The perfect guy who just needs a good woman to complete the picture."

    I really don't think they'll have trouble finding women for him. I envision it as being an Andy season all over again.

  9. #9
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    48

    Re: **Potential Spoilers** Bachelor 14 Rumors & Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3649596;
    From Lincee's blog comments area:

    -It looks like another "Dallas" gal made the final cut for the upcoming season. She is someone who hasn't ever seen the show but went to auditions with a friend and kept getting called back. Described as very sweet and gorgeous. She has signed the final contracts.

    -The girls do not know who The Bachelor is going to be. They donít get to find out until Oct. when filming starts.

    Wow, you are telling me that people are still signing up for this show, and this one is going blindly. She doesn't know anything about the show, and the mess it has caused for some people after 17 episodes. Good luck

  10. #10
    FORT Fogey BachfanNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,159

    Re: **Potential Spoilers** Bachelor 14 Rumors & Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3654899;
    I know that we're having a hard time accepting Jake as TB but if you look at Facebook and other fansites - where the younger women post - they think he's a catch and a living dream. "The perfect guy who just needs a good woman to complete the picture."

    I really don't think they'll have trouble finding women for him. I envision it as being an Andy season all over again.
    eeeeyuck, the only good thing that can come of this is me getting my life back.
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.