+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 254 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: **Potential Spoilers** Bachelor 14 Rumors & Speculation

Re: **Potential Spoilers** Bachelor 14 Rumors & Speculation

Quote Originally Posted by drdelta;3673635;
    I was crazy about Reid this past season. He would be a great bachelor; however, thinking about the possibility of Jesse being The Bachelor (slim chance, I know) is sort of interesting. He's definitely good looking, very cool career, and he was shown just enough to expose a positive attitude and good personality. Maybe there are more layers to him that could unfold! What do you guys think?
    I think Jesse would be great, and his family would be great too! His brother would be a goldmine for Fleiss! I don't know if he's one of the top ones in consideration, but I would bet they have considered him. The only thing I can think of hindering his chances is he's a vineyard owner, and they have already done that (although I wasn't watching back when Andrew was TB). His popularity is rising. I've read articles that quote women who have met him saying everything from he's wonderful to he's pretty impressed with himself. I'd like to believe the former. It would be a fun season - I'd watch, or DVR, depending on my schedule!

Quote Originally Posted by drdelta;3673635;
    I was crazy about Reid this past season. He would be a great bachelor; however, thinking about the possibility of Jesse being The Bachelor (slim chance, I know) is sort of interesting. He's definitely good looking, very cool career, and he was shown just enough to expose a positive attitude and good personality. Maybe there are more layers to him that could unfold! What do you guys think?
    There is no doubt that Jesse is handsome, but I think his brother, Jake, did him in on the HTD when he told Jill that Jesse could clam up and be cold and he hadn't seen anyone yet who could break through that. Those weren't the exact words, but that is what he meant. A person like that would not be a good candidate for The Bachelor. However, as much as I love Reid, he's indecisive and has had commitment issues in the past, so he might not be a good one either.

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3674874;
    There is no doubt that Jesse is handsome, but I think his brother, Jake, did him in on the HTD when he told Jill that Jesse could clam up and be cold and he hadn't seen anyone yet who could break through that. Those weren't the exact words, but that is what he meant. A person like that would not be a good candidate for The Bachelor. However, as much as I love Reid, he's indecisive and has had commitment issues in the past, so he might not be a good one either.
    To add to your list of possible bad bachelors...Kip said something about how he doesn't open up and we certainly were not shown how he felt on the show, which makes him not the best candidate. (and hopefully saves him from tptb)

FORT Fanatic

Which season was it when one of the bachs had a friend on as a "spy." Or am I making this up?
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;3675483;
    Which season was it when one of the bachs had a friend on as a "spy." Or am I making this up?
    Jesse Palmer's season. also, on Jen Schefft's season, two of her friends posed as servers at a cocktail party in her loft. At least one of the guys tried to hit on one of them. Gonzo.
    "The book you are reading is one man's opinion of moonlight" - Young Girl Blues, Donovan Leitch

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Marloon;3675490;
    Jesse Palmer's season. also, on Jen Schefft's season, two of her friends posed as servers at a cocktail party in her loft. At least one of the guys tried to hit on one of them. Gonzo.
    thanks!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

I doubt any of the men that participated in the "Texas spa day" interview on Wes' behalf that fed into the UsWeekly 2nd Jillian and Ed hit piece will be cast as the next Bachelor. Wouldn't that have been considered a violation of contract and wasn't Jesse in attendance?

Nonetheless, I have always thought Kip the next Bachelor and, other than, perhaps, "new meat", it has always been production's intention for Kip to be the next Bachelor and the other of Jillian's men floated (Reid, Jake, etc.) never serious contenders.

My opinion, anyway.

I'm thinking it's looking more & more like Kip for next Bach (yawn). His answers in the most recent article (see bachelorette media thread) sound like he's considering it (but he says he hasn't received a formal offer yet?). He's the only "contender" that is continuing to be so publicly visible, continuing interviews, etc. Reid's gone undercover.

What do you all make of this line from the Kip article!?: Locke is also ready to start dating again, at least until ABC announces who will be the next “Bachelor.”

And his only "questions" about doing it are that they make sure just some of the girls are his type.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3676744;
    I'm thinking it's looking more & more like Kip for next Bach (yawn). His answers in the most recent article (see bachelorette media thread) sound like he's considering it (but he says he hasn't received a formal offer yet?). He's the only "contender" that is continuing to be so publicly visible, continuing interviews, etc. Reid's gone undercover.

What do you all make of this line from the Kip article!?: Locke is also ready to start dating again, at least until ABC announces who will be the next “Bachelor.”

And his only "questions" about doing it are that they make sure just some of the girls are his type.
    I'm also concerned that Reid may not be the next bachelor because he is doing absolutely no press. But I also think he isn't out there because he is the victim of a hacker that is not only effecting twitter but also his work and facebook. I honestly think they don't know yet. I will not watch if Jake is the next bachelor, would be over the moon if Reid were and would watch with very little excitement if it is Kip.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3676744;

I really hope that Kip is the next bachelor ! Do we know when they are going to be announcing who the bach is?
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

+ Reply to Thread