+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 254 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: **Potential Spoilers** Bachelor 14 Rumors & Speculation

Re: **Potential Spoilers** Bachelor 14 Rumors & Speculation

Quote Originally Posted by rizzo0904;3665362;
    If the show starts airing in January, it will go up against the Olympics in February. Will they really do that?
    It's only two Mondays, or is it three? They have to air something. Why not this ... crap ... show as much as anything else.

But it DOES fall during sweeps weeks, I see.

Quote Originally Posted by rizzo0904;3665362;
    If the show starts airing in January, it will go up against the Olympics in February. Will they really do that?
    If that happens, that will be a bummer. Maybe that is why ABC's website says "Coming Soon" and one even says "coming this year). Maybe they will be airing the show while they are still filming like they did with Jill. In any case, they had better get their butts in gear because if they have to go up against the Olympics, they will lose.

Chris tweeted that he was talking to LL Cool J about being the next Bachelor. He was only kidding, but that would be a great season!!!! If they can't get REid, I hope they think outside of the box instead of Fake Jake

Reality Escape

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3664724;
    DWTS premieres Sept 21 with a 3-night event. They named the 16 stars this morning on GMA: Kathy Ireland, Macy Gray, Melissa Joan Hart, Mya, Ashley Hamilton, Michael Irvin, Mark Dacascos, Donny Osmond, Kelly Osbourne, Debi Mazel?, Chuck Libbell, Natalie Coughlin, Joanna Krupa, Louis Vito, Aaron Carter and Tom DeLay. You can find the info about them on the DWTS forum.

I think the Bachelor will begin filming around mid October like Jason's season and begin airing the first of January. I don't have any inside info for sure though.
    I read somewhere today that DWTS will have 3 weeks in the middle with double-elimination. Maybe someone can quick figure out how many weeks it takes with 16 stars and 3 double-elimination. I'd guess they'd do like last year and everyone gets to stay the first two showsand is it three finalists the last week?

Okay week 1 thru xxx - 1 off each week - Then 3 weeks 2 off, and leave 3 the last week.
    So 7 weeks 1 off, 3 weeks 2 off, 3 last week - 7 + 6 + 3 = 16. So 11 weeks? Oops - no calendar handy to see when that would be.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityEscape;3668015;
    I read somewhere today that DWTS will have 3 weeks in the middle with double-elimination. Maybe someone can quick figure out how many weeks it takes with 16 stars and 3 double-elimination. I'd guess they'd do like last year and everyone gets to stay the first two showsand is it three finalists the last week?

Okay week 1 thru xxx - 1 off each week - Then 3 weeks 2 off, and leave 3 the last week.
    So 7 weeks 1 off, 3 weeks 2 off, 3 last week - 7 + 6 + 3 = 16. So 11 weeks? Oops - no calendar handy to see when that would be.
    Last season of DWTS was 11 weeks, so S9 should be about the same.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityEscape;3668015;

That would put the DWTS finale Nov 30. I assume The Bach starts after the New Year.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal007;3665141;
    I went to an open casting call and the question about previous season bachelors that I'd like to see as The Bachelor wasn't on the application I had to fill out.

BTW, I didn't get called back, or else I wouldn't be on here! I'm kind of bummed too, especially if Reid turns out to be the next Bach.
    Darn, sorry to hear that. I was really looking forward to seeing your spooning skills.
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

I think it's very unfortunate that they don't announce the Bach before casting. What if someone really wants to go on, but only if it's Reid or if it's Kip, then they find out it's Jake. Can they quit? What do they do if half the cast quits? Or most stay on just to be on TV.....so stupid.....

FORT Fanatic

Can someone quit after signing the contract? I think if I had been chosen in the Matt season, I would have
    wanted to quit also.

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3668756;
    Darn, sorry to hear that. I was really looking forward to seeing your spooning skills.
    HA, maybe next year...if I don't snag myself a Reid before then.
    Forever a Word Nerd

+ Reply to Thread