+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 254 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: **Potential Spoilers** Bachelor 14 Rumors & Speculation

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Re: **Potential Spoilers** Bachelor 14 Rumors & Speculation

Plo's new effort is called America's Next Princess and it is ONLINE ONLY starting Mon. Aug. 17th. It won't be on TV, but you can follow along on your computer if you wish.

I think by unattached Bachelors they mean from the Bachette shows, not previous leads. So, who from a previous show would you like to see on your screen again? There were some interesting guys from Jen's season as well as the last two. It's a concept - that way they can't call it a revolving door begatting type of retread - just a retread.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 08-14-2009 at 01:22 AM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I personally wouldn't have a problem with Jake being the bachelor..as it was stated earlier...great snark fest..lol

it just seems like no matter how much we love a person on the original show they appear on when it becomes their turn...the tides always turn against them and IMO I would rather that happen to Jake then to Reid or Kip...not that Jake isn't a nice guy...its just he doesn't do anything for me and I think Kip is just too much of a class act and Reid is such a sweetheart I wouldn't want to see either of them bashed...

and besides, IMO, I get the impression that the fleiss monster could easily manuever and manipulate Jake into doing what he wants much easier and you know Fleiss is always after an easy target
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Anyone know the schedule for the start of filming of Bachelor 14? Early October?
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3649596;
    From Lincee's blog comments area:

-It looks like another "Dallas" gal made the final cut for the upcoming season. She is someone who hasn't ever seen the show but went to auditions with a friend and kept getting called back. Described as very sweet and gorgeous. She has signed the final contracts.

-The girls do not know who The Bachelor is going to be. They donít get to find out until Oct. when filming starts.
    I thought the show starts in mid October according to Chris, not the start of taping it. Where did you hear this? If the show starts on TV in October wouldn't they be getting ready to start filming between now and September? Chris made it sound like we would be hearng who the bachelor is in a month, so that would be before October...I think the show is to be on TV in October and they usually are just ending the show (about the last 2weeks or so) when it actually starts on TV. That's when the season starts for fall and Chris said it would be on in the fall, not just the taping. So maybe check on that again.

August = casting weekends through the end of the month, I believe
    September = location scouting, filming hometown pieces etc.
    Then I think it's filming roughly on Jason's schedule: mid October meet and greet, up through late Nov/early Dec FRC, to be aired as the mid season replacement for DWTS. With holiday programming, etc., that probably means a post New Years premiere.

The only fixed point in the above, is that it will for sure be in production BY mid October, and will air after DWTS finishes its fun. DWTS premiers Sept 28 or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3664449;
    August = casting weekends through the end of the month, I believe
    September = location scouting, filming hometown pieces etc.
    Then I think it's filming roughly on Jason's schedule: mid October meet and greet, up through late Nov/early Dec FRC, to be aired as the mid season replacement for DWTS. With holiday programming, etc., that probably means a post New Years premiere.

The only fixed point in the above, is that it will for sure be in production BY mid October, and will air after DWTS finishes its fun. DWTS premiers Sept 28 or something like that.
    DWTS premieres Sept 21 with a 3-night event. They named the 16 stars this morning on GMA: Kathy Ireland, Macy Gray, Melissa Joan Hart, Mya, Ashley Hamilton, Michael Irvin, Mark Dacascos, Donny Osmond, Kelly Osbourne, Debi Mazel?, Chuck Libbell, Natalie Coughlin, Joanna Krupa, Louis Vito, Aaron Carter and Tom DeLay. You can find the info about them on the DWTS forum.

I think the Bachelor will begin filming around mid October like Jason's season and begin airing the first of January. I don't have any inside info for sure though.

On Twitter, I saw Tweets from a couple of gals who are awaiting call backs to see if they made the show. They said that one of the questions on their application was who from this season's Bachelorette would they most want to be The Bachelor.
    Does anyone know if this is a question that has always been on the applications of potential bachelorettes?

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;3664776;
    Does anyone know if this is a question that has always been on the applications of potential bachelorettes?
    I went to an open casting call and the question about previous season bachelors that I'd like to see as The Bachelor wasn't on the application I had to fill out.

BTW, I didn't get called back, or else I wouldn't be on here! I'm kind of bummed too, especially if Reid turns out to be the next Bach.
    Forever a Word Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal007;3665141;
    I went to an open casting call and the question about previous season bachelors that I'd like to see as The Bachelor wasn't on the application I had to fill out.

BTW, I didn't get called back, or else I wouldn't be on here! I'm kind of bummed too, especially if Reid turns out to be the next Bach.
    Bummer. Sorry to read that.

Thanks for the info.

If the show starts airing in January, it will go up against the Olympics in February. Will they really do that?

+ Reply to Thread