+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 254 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: **Potential Spoilers** Bachelor 14 Rumors & Speculation

FORT Regular

Re: **Potential Spoilers** Bachelor 14 Rumors & Speculation

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3660531;
    Works for me, lol. And showrunner Martin Hilton is his henchman, Max.

Oh wait! Can there be a pie fight?

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3660312;
    LOL! I always expected the editors to overlay a blinding twinkle across Andy's teeth a la Tony Curtis' smile in the movie The Great Race. Perhaps they'll do that with Jake. If they don't, I will!
    I can hardly wait to see it! Your avatar makes me laugh every time I see it.

Interestingly, in Jake's new interview, he states that he's not been in contact as of late with TPTB re: TB. It could just be doublespeak.

On Twitter, I saw Tweets from a couple of gals who are awaiting call backs to see if they made the show. They said that one of the questions on their application was who from this season's Bachelorette would they most want to be The Bachelor. Hopefully, this means that they will segment the applicants and select some of the women that actually want Guy X -in hopes of a possible match - along with their standard drama queens and comedic relief choices, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3654899;
    I know that we're having a hard time accepting Jake as TB but if you look at Facebook and other fansites - where the younger women post - they think he's a catch and a living dream. "The perfect guy who just needs a good woman to complete the picture."

I really don't think they'll have trouble finding women for him. I envision it as being an Andy season all over again.
    I am in my early twenties and watched the show every week with my 5 best friends and 3 of them were in love with Jake. They just thought he was the best. I could never understand, but I agree with you I think the younger you are and even the ladies on the older side of things like Jake. I haven't met many middle of the road ladies who like him.

FORT Fanatic

Please - no Jake. I admit I liked him at the very beginning (his intro) but quickly felt the guy was just too fake and the things he said about Jillian were just way over the top for a girl he just met. I really believe Jake went on the show with every intention to be the next bachelor. He's just so fake I don't think I could stand a whole season of Jake and how he's just so perfect. The best part of him being the bachelor would be to see him fall off the high pedestal he has put himself on.

From Twitter @BachelorCasting:

Excited about our girls. T minus 24 hours and the chaos begins!

Gearing up for finalist weekend!
    Sounds like they're picking the final women this weekend?

From Twitter: ChrisBHarrison

new Bachelor has not been picked yet. We'll announce in a month or so probably.

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3661294;
    From Twitter: ChrisBHarrison
    I just read that and he posted it 5 hours ago. I have a feeling that filming will begin very soon if the info is correct that casting finalists weekend is this weekend and that the girls will not know who the Bachelor is until they arrive for the meet & greet the first night. That's why we won't know who the bachelor is for a month or so, according to CH.

CH says the new bachelor has not been picked yet, so how can they cast the women if they don't know who the guy is? Reid, Kip & Jake are three totally different personalities & have different women preferences, I'm sure. Maybe they are just casting the drama queens first.

I don't know if I posted this here, but Jenni Croft (Bachelor 11/Brad) tweeted over the weekend that she and a friend, Angela, were at the casting call for The Bachelor(in Phoenix). Jenni tweeted "I hope she gets it." She also posted a photo of them there.
    Last edited by n4692u; 08-13-2009 at 08:26 PM.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie24;3661259;
    Please - no Jake. I admit I liked him at the very beginning (his intro) but quickly felt the guy was just too fake and the things he said about Jillian were just way over the top for a girl he just met. I really believe Jake went on the show with every intention to be the next bachelor. He's just so fake I don't think I could stand a whole season of Jake and how he's just so perfect. The best part of him being the bachelor would be to see him fall off the high pedestal he has put himself on.
    Agreed. No way I would watch if Jake is TB. I want Reid to be TB and if not, I would watch Kipton. But Jake - absolutely not. I would be more productive on Monday nights, for sure. The gym.

I haven't been interested in any of the people cast since Brad's season. The thought of another retread leaves me feeling much like I did about Jillians - mildly, sporadically, curious, totally disconnected.

I heard they were looking at former unattached bachelors. You would think none of them would consider going back again. Can you imagine another Plo season? or another Jesse season?

I don't think tptb are ever really concerned with casting for their lead, (unless there is an obvious factor like age; they are just looking for interesting people and let the Stockholm Syndrome take its course. I also don't think most the applicants are applyihng for anything other than a good time and some adventure. They have no clue the residual fallout from this show.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3662534;
    I haven't been interested in any of the people cast since Brad's season. The thought of another retread leaves me feeling much like I did about Jillians - mildly, sporadically, curious, totally disconnected.

I heard they were looking at former unattached bachelors. You would think none of them would consider going back again. Can you imagine another Plo season? or another Jesse season?

I don't think tptb are ever really concerned with casting for their lead, (unless there is an obvious factor like age; they are just looking for interesting people and let the Stockholm Syndrome take its course. I also don't think most the applicants are applyihng for anything other than a good time and some adventure. They have no clue the residual fallout from this show.
    I just heard that PLO is getting a second chance. Not on The Bachelor, but some other dating tv show. Maybe someone else knows details, or it could be in the "where are they now" thread.

+ Reply to Thread