+ Reply to Thread
Page 254 of 254 FirstFirst ... 154204244245246247248249250251252253254
Results 2,531 to 2,537 of 2537

Thread: **Potential Spoilers** Bachelor 14 Rumors & Speculation

Re: **Potential Spoilers** Bachelor 14 Rumors & Speculation

Every season the producers say that, women applied because it was Jason, men applied because it was Deanna/Jillian - it may be true for some (like Stephanie and Shannon for Jason's season) but when it comes to brass tacks and the guys didn't even know the basic stuff about Deanna it was very clear this is a disclaimer they use ever season - true or not.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I haven't had a chance to catch-up but wanted to ask if in the past, CH's picks were ever a F1? Not sure if that was mentioned already, if so, my bad!
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

BachfanNY -- the only one that I remember is Shayn4e Lamas from Matt Grant's season. There could be others though.

Quote Originally Posted by JMFan;3776028;
    BachfanNY -- the only one that I remember is Shayn4e Lamas from Matt Grant's season. There could be others though.
    Thanks! that seems to be the general consensus.
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3775970;
    I haven't had a chance to catch-up but wanted to ask if in the past, CH's picks were ever a F1? Not sure if that was mentioned already, if so, my bad!
    Who did Chris pick for this season?

Quote Originally Posted by Happygirl77us;3776584;
    Who did Chris pick for this season?
    CH has never made a pick. He does blog on the ET website the day after the show and comments and sometimes gives clues. If you are careful and remain objective (not have a favorite) the way he leads the conversation for the deliberations before the RC's sometimes also can guide you. I thought that during Jillians season he did that more than before.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3775024;
    This idea is so not new! The cute (edited perpetually) tipsy redhead F5 on Travis Stork's season married one of the production crew which means that they met and (gasp!) were "carrying on" to some extent or other during the relatively short time that they were filming the show while the girls were in the house.
    Obviously, Travis didn't care, and neither evidently did the producers so we didn't hear about it. Fastforward to this season - same scenario but different results!
    When you think about it, both the contestants and the primary spend far more time with the crew than each other - bound to happen. There was a post on the ABC board that suggested Jillian had been crushing on a crew member [after all she may have spent 2 seasons with basically the same crew] but that post and the poster, who claimed to be a friend of Bethany and said this info was from Bethany, disappeared so no one could follow up that up. Maybe someone was just testing the waters for their plot line this season?

+ Reply to Thread