+ Reply to Thread
Page 252 of 254 FirstFirst ... 152202242243244245246247248249250251252253254 LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 2537

Thread: **Potential Spoilers** Bachelor 14 Rumors & Speculation

Re: **Potential Spoilers** Bachelor 14 Rumors & Speculation

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3770177;
    More hilarity (full interview available with link in media thread) -- NY Post Q & A

Jake Pavelka: I don’t understand why more haven’t worked out. They make it possible to completely ignore the camera. They don’t put you in weird situations. They've never said “Can you retake this?” or “Can you say this?” Everything was realistic.

So going over to the Hyatt in Austin and telling Jillian that Wes has a girlfriend, and then balling like a premenstrual fourteen year-old was HIS idea??

What the heck kind of Kool-Aid are they dispensing to him??
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3771728;
    With his statement in that interview about telling producers that he would not propose unless he was feeling it, makes me think maybe we will see a ring-on-a-string ending this time around AGAIN. That suits me just fine. The longer I watch this show and read the film scheduling on FORT, it makes me see how short a time period we are talking about here. Not to mention relationships with multiple women at the same time.

Six weeks is such a short time to become engaged and promise to love forever. I dated my dh over 4 years before we married, but of course I was 15 and he was 16 when we started dating. We've been married for over 37 years now. We've been together almost our entire lives.

I think The Bachelor should just choose someone he would like to further the relationship with in the "real world" and see where it goes instead of proposing and giving her ring at the FRC.

Jake was right when he said he had the most beautiful women of any season. They really are lovely, but I hope there are a few that have beautiful hearts as well.
    I agree with you. In six weeks generally it is not enough time to really know someone. That is why so many of these fail. I don't think that it is in particularily the fault of anyone really. If the couple can take a real honest look at the relationship and build on it and are honest about their commitment then they have a chance.

It may not be enought time, but this time....wowsa.....these girls are just gorgeous. I don't remember a seaons having so many of them being so pretty.

A bit confusinging on all th A and E names. . . plus the huge numbers of blonds. I guess he doesn't go for redheads. None in the bunch. Well..Michelle has some in her bio pic sorta red/brown.

But over all...just a lovely group!!!!!! Bravo ABC....for once!!!
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

FORT Fogey

ok-- just saw a new commercial for TB. Scandal starts right away because someone "starts a sexual affair with another person in TB house". I'm thinking this might be the member of the crew that we've heard about....:nono

Get the magnifying glass! Gooseberry's Avatar

I cannot find the screencaps thread. Can anyone direct me to it? Thanks.
    Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. - Lord Acton

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Gooseberry;3774827;
    I cannot find the screencaps thread. Can anyone direct me to it? Thanks.
    It's on the spoiler side of the forum, second thread.

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;3774405;
    ok-- just saw a new commercial for TB. Scandal starts right away because someone "starts a sexual affair with another person in TB house". I'm thinking this might be the member of the crew that we've heard about....:nono
    I have a strong feeling that whole affair with the crew member is all scripted as part of the storyline this season. It's one of the designated scandal/drama for this season. They have to come up with something to keep the show interesting.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3774907;
    I have a strong feeling that whole affair with the crew member is all scripted as part of the storyline this season. It's one of the designated scandal/drama for this season. They have to come up with something to keep the show interesting.
    Is this show scripted? To what degree? I'm sure it's true they have to do things to "keep it interesting" Although, I also believe that "truth is stranger than fiction"! LOL

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by TiffanyJ;3774937;
    Is this show scripted? To what degree? I'm sure it's true they have to do things to "keep it interesting" Although, I also believe that "truth is stranger than fiction"! LOL
    it is scripted even before they cast. theme of this season is "wings on love". fleiss probably does not spend more than two days to write it all.

it is so scripted chris says even before the cameras roll, this is going to be the most dramatic season. if you missed it this season, you will hear it next season and the next season.

the first day they filmed there was a reporter and she said you have three drama queens.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3774907;
    This idea is so not new! The cute (edited perpetually) tipsy redhead F5 on Travis Stork's season married one of the production crew which means that they met and (gasp!) were "carrying on" to some extent or other during the relatively short time that they were filming the show while the girls were in the house.
    Obviously, Travis didn't care, and neither evidently did the producers so we didn't hear about it. Fastforward to this season - same scenario but different results!
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

+ Reply to Thread