+ Reply to Thread
Page 249 of 254 FirstFirst ... 149199239240241242243244245246247248249250251252253254 LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 2537

Thread: **Potential Spoilers** Bachelor 14 Rumors & Speculation

Re: **Potential Spoilers** Bachelor 14 Rumors & Speculation

Wouldn't casting calls for Bachelorette 6 mean they are looking for guys? Bachelors for the lead lady? Or, are they looking for a fresh, new face for Bachelorette to light up America?
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3767193;
    I have no idea the identity of the girls in the Final Four. People are over-reading. I post what I know, don't play games, and don't speculate without saying it. The little bird confirmed that that event (the FRC) took place there, period, that's it. Sorry to disappoint.l Jeesh. Back to tree trimming.
    Ah..."tree" trimming...I know a clue when I see it...she's the tall and thin one....you see I am wicked smart and you can't fool me.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3767193;
    I have no idea the identity of the girls in the Final Four. People are over-reading. I post what I know, don't play games, and don't speculate without saying it. The little bird confirmed that that event (the FRC) took place there, period, that's it. Sorry to disappoint.l Jeesh. Back to tree trimming.
    Ahh--that obviously means it's the girl in the green dress in the front row with the silver tinsel trim.
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by Shoesies;3768496;
    Ah..."tree" trimming...I know a clue when I see it...she's the tall and thin one....you see I am wicked smart and you can't fool me.
    ROFL - you and BRIT LIT have great sleuthing skills
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Newbie

Hey guys! I'm new here and have a crazy question! LOL Have you added any contestants, bachelors, bachelorettes as "friends" on Facebook or Twitter or whatever? I'm really curious if any of "them" have ever written to "you"! Any responses would be much appreciated! =)

*TiffanyJ*

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3768495;
    Wouldn't casting calls for Bachelorette 6 mean they are looking for guys? Bachelors for the lead lady? Or, are they looking for a fresh, new face for Bachelorette to light up America?
    I would think it would be both. I'm sure they'll use someone from Jake's season as the lead, but they'd want to start a pool of men. Afterall, they know who F4 are and who they're editing to get the 'most loved' edit that Jake didn't pick.

Or his F1 rejects him and she is the next 'ette.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3768437;
    Honestly, i think they still keep those calls now to throw us off. For the past few years all of the bach/ettes have been recycled despite "casting calls" during the season.
    When they say they want a man to be The Bachelor they're actually looking for men they can offer a spot on The Bachelorette instead. It's an audition, he might earn the lead if he plays along and follows instructions, like malleable Jason and Jake. I think they are reluctant to gamble on an unknown and end up with another stubborn lead like Brad. They want someone they know they can manipulate in the starring role. Recycling probably helps ratings as well.

Apparently they're so desperate to recycle leads they got their #3 pick for the last Bachelorette (Jillian) and the new Bachelor (Jake). It makes me wonder who they would have asked next if Jillian and Jake turned it down as well. I am guessing Stephanie and Jesse K.

Quote Originally Posted by TiffanyJ;3768911;
    Hey guys! I'm new here and have a crazy question! LOL Have you added any contestants, bachelors, bachelorettes as "friends" on Facebook or Twitter or whatever? I'm really curious if any of "them" have ever written to "you"! Any responses would be much appreciated! =)

*TiffanyJ*
    I haven't done that, Tiffany, but some people have done that and gotten responses.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3768495;
    Well that would make a first, wouldn't it, MG?
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Shouldn't the ladies bios be posted today/tomorrow?? I just checked ABC and nothing yet.

Jason's were posted Wed Dec 17/08 - where are Jakes??
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

+ Reply to Thread