+ Reply to Thread
Page 248 of 254 FirstFirst ... 148198238239240241242243244245246247248249250251252253254 LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 2537

Thread: **Potential Spoilers** Bachelor 14 Rumors & Speculation

Re: **Potential Spoilers** Bachelor 14 Rumors & Speculation

No no no! How will we ever sleuth if we know the outcome??

GA can see it now, everyone on this board will know the outcome, except her!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3767162;
    No no no! How will we ever sleuth if we know the outcome??

GA can see it now, everyone on this board will know the outcome, except her!
    It's like with Jason's season when we had been told it was Melissa, and we still HAD to prove those findings! Remember the fingers, the moles, the pinky rings, and identifying Molly's fanny as the definite F2? All of that took a lot of time and effort on our part despite knowing the outcome.
    It was the let down some people didn't like.....but then, this is a spoiler board!

ETA This one isn't the spoiler board, but that is only because they haven't opened our spoiler board for us yet. We will move our spoiler selves over there then.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;3767141;
    How about we don't go with the whole pointless secrecy thing this season and just spill what we all know from "birdies" or whatever other sources! I know, it's terribly avant-garde of me to suggest this and the world may not be ready for spoilers that, you know, actually spoil something as opposed to "spoilers" that spoil absolutely nothing. Let's embrace the crazy!

So, out with it: who's in the final two?
    I have no idea the identity of the girls in the Final Four. People are over-reading. I post what I know, don't play games, and don't speculate without saying it. The little bird confirmed that that event (the FRC) took place there, period, that's it. Sorry to disappoint.l Jeesh. Back to tree trimming.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3767193;
    I have no idea the identity of the girls in the Final Four. People are over-reading. I post what I know, don't play games, and don't speculate without saying it. The little bird confirmed that that event (the FRC) took place there, period, that's it. Sorry to disappoint.l Jeesh. Back to tree trimming.
    Have fun! Don't forget to let us know what you DO know...Love you!!
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3767193;
    But see I just managed to wrangle a promise - I'm choosing to see it as such! - out of you to always tell everything you know down to the last minuscule detail! Score!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3762273;
    I'm in and out a little too much today to actually keep up. ander332 every thing you mention was all happening at the same time on the same day in fact the Chicago interview you mention here was the same day as the man a little softer interview. That was the week after the BFF interview after episode two. In addition she had another interview right before Spain on Canadian TV where she talked about how all her friends were telling her who it should be and she knew they were right but couldn't tell them. I stuck with my gut region feeling about these clues and picked correctly but it was guessing correctly at that point.
    This isn't really a sleuthing or spoiler; but it makes sense that Jill's "leaks" would come around that time since right around then is when the FRC happened and filming ended. Remember, they were still filming her season when it first aired. So she was fresh off the big proposal and clearly happy.

Because of the time between filming and interviews, I'm not sure that Jake will slip as much. He will have had plenty of time to be trained about what to say and how to act.

Also, I apologize if someone mentioned this already.

Has anyone seen the adverts on the website for casting calls for Bachelorette 6?

I would say it indicates bad ladies this season but then again they also mayalready have her...depends.

Watch out for the golden girl edits this season, she may be it!
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetBex;3767465;
    Has anyone seen the adverts on the website for casting calls for Bachelorette 6?

I would say it indicates bad ladies this season but then again they also mayalready have her...depends.

Watch out for the golden girl edits this season, she may be it!
    Casting calls have been running for a couple of months now - they basically run just about year round these days - it doesn't indicate bad gals - just looking for MORE of them LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3767468;
    Casting calls have been running for a couple of months now - they basically run just about year round these days - it doesn't indicate bad gals - just looking for MORE of them LOL
    Honestly, i think they still keep those calls now to throw us off. For the past few years all of the bach/ettes have been recycled despite "casting calls" during the season.
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3768437;
    Honestly, i think they still keep those calls now to throw us off. For the past few years all of the bach/ettes have been recycled despite "casting calls" during the season.
    Oh I think they ARE casting at these calls. The casted ones then proceed to the the contestant area where they have their season-long audition for the lead!

+ Reply to Thread