+ Reply to Thread

Thread: **Potential Spoilers** Bachelor 14 Rumors & Speculation

Re: **Potential Spoilers** Bachelor 14 Rumors & Speculation

Nothing would shock me.
    Would be Funny if the F1 and F2 were transsexual and Jake was unaware and then they rejected Jake at the FRC and went for each other instead.
    Maybe that would be more VH1 than ABC/disney, however.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

a line that should never be crossed???

she hits someone?
    she disses someones momma?
    they have sex and she tells?

There's actually a line that tptb think shouldn't be crossed? Wow!!!! I can't even begin to imagine what that would be - maybe she make a huge play for Chris.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3764961;
    I felt that same way about Ian who people literally swooned over. Regardless of how sexy and hot he was, the edit clearly pointed to the fact that Ian was reluctant to commit full time to a permanant relationship.
    There was so much mention made of the fact that he had lived with his girlfriend for 5 years, and he said he felt bad that since he had never said he loved her, the ex was going to watch the show and see what was going on with Meredith.
    I felt like he wouldn't marry Meredith, and sure enough at the end of a year, he cut out on Meredith when she began talking in an interview about marriage.
    I have to stand up for Ian here. That's absolutely not the reason their relationship didn't end in marriage. He was committed to her. All that nonsense about him being reluctant to commit to a relationship was the EDIT. What he was adamant about was not proposing on tv because it just wasn't him to do it publicly. Of course, we saw that he did, and as he explained later it was because it was very important to Meredith and he 'wanted to give her her moment'. They ended up not getting married because it turned out they were quite different people who had different interests in life. Happens day in and day out to regular people in real life relationships.

Another couple that appears to have made it in the real world besides Trista and Ryan and Jillian and Ed is Sarah and Charlie. They have worked out their problems and are very much together.

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3765790;
    There's actually a line that tptb think shouldn't be crossed? Wow!!!! I can't even begin to imagine what that would be - maybe she make a huge play for Chris.
    Yeah. That was my thought. Since when has there been any 'lines' that can't be crossed on this show?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3765790;
    Now, that just might be FOR REAL the most dramatic, shocking moment in Bachelor history.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3765885;
    Now, that just might be FOR REAL the most dramatic, shocking moment in Bachelor history.
    It would be! It would be even more dramatic if Chris accepted!

A line that shouldnt be crossed huh? I'm guessing a Bachette asks if Jake is gay, to which he replies 'yes' then tries to hit on Chris.
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetBex;3765936;
    It would be! It would be even more dramatic if Chris accepted!

A line that shouldnt be crossed huh? I'm guessing a Bachette asks if Jake is gay, to which he replies 'yes' then tries to hit on Chris.
    I am always amused at how creative we are at producing a scenario to go with the given teasers - much better than their actual situations.

I wanted to add something before I forgot it. This is a portion of an interview posted by Sanlee on the media thread.
    Curiously, the idea of the parents' statement is identical and the wording is very, very close to the wording of the statement made by Andy Baldwin and his parents during his season. Both Bachs and parents are saying the Bach wants a girl who can get dirty/sweaty during the day but dress up at night.
    Given the fact that so much has been proven to be scripted, I immediately wondered if Jake and his parents weren't also given some scripted answers for interviews.

Jake’s parents, Jim and Sallie, told PEOPLE that Jake needs an adventurous woman. “He likes a girl that is spontaneous,” Sallie said. “The way he put it to me, he would like a girl that can work in the yard and then put on a pretty dress and go out to dinner.” His dad Jim added, “He likes scuba diving and snow skiing.”

Bachelor Jake Pavelka: "I Believe In This Process" | Reality TV Magazine
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3765376;
    Here's a line I haven't seen crossed on this show before -- two of the women fall for each other, leaving Jake high and dry.

Speculating is fun!
    That would be a funny one.
    oh no...it's the BIG 5-0 ...when did this happen

I was so disappointed with Jillian's season and swore I wasn't coming back and here I am nearly a month ahead of time and going crazy over the sleuthing already.
    oh no...it's the BIG 5-0 ...when did this happen

+ Reply to Thread