+ Reply to Thread

Thread: **Potential Spoilers** Bachelor 14 Rumors & Speculation

FORT Fogey

Re: **Potential Spoilers** Bachelor 14 Rumors & Speculation

Quote Originally Posted by soozque;3765044;
    You're welcome, Ryvetted. (I wish I had the sleuthing skills of some of you guys! You guys are truly amazing!!!)
    Looks like you're on your way to me. Good for you!

Welcome....the more eyes, the better.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3764961;
    I felt that same way about Ian who people literally swooned over. Regardless of how sexy and hot he was, the edit clearly pointed to the fact that Ian was reluctant to commit full time to a permanant relationship.
    There was so much mention made of the fact that he had lived with his girlfriend for 5 years, and he said he felt bad that since he had never said he loved her, the ex was going to watch the show and see what was going on with Meredith.
    I felt like he wouldn't marry Meredith, and sure enough at the end of a year, he cut out on Meredith when she began talking in an interview about marriage.
    I haven't watched all the seasons but I just heard that the only remaining couple--aside from Jill/Ed who were together after The Bachelor have separated--Byron and Mary(?)

They said not one married has ocurred as a result of the show.

So I guess we shouldn't be too surprised when the couples break up.

BTW--about your feeling about Ian--I have come to trust those feelings over anything more "intellectual" since those feelings are the result of survival mechanisms in us for thousands of years--and are often very very right.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3765084;
    Looks like you're on your way to me. Good for you!

Welcome....the more eyes, the better.
    Thank you for the warm welcome, Bloomers. I'll use my eyes as much as possible this season.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Dancer;3765089;
    I haven't watched all the seasons but I just heard that the only remaining couple--aside from Jill/Ed who were together after The Bachelor have separated--Byron and Mary(?)

They said not one married has ocurred as a result of the show.

So I guess we shouldn't be too surprised when the couples break up.

BTW--about your feeling about Ian--I have come to trust those feelings over anything more "intellectual" since those feelings are the result of survival mechanisms in us for thousands of years--and are often very very right.
    That, however, is extremely false! Not ever to be forgotten , is Trista!
    Trista was the first rejected F2 and went on to become Bachelorette #1. She chose Ryan ( well liked). They married and have 2 kids. They are still seen on tv and magazine spots.

ETA: Trista is almost an icon in Bachelor/ette land, but at the same time there is a running joke at how the producers trot her out when they need desperately to show a success, and also Trista uses every chance ( it seems) to capitalize on her time being famous. That bothers some people.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3765136;
    That, however, is extremely false! Not ever to be forgotten , is Trista!
    Trista was the first rejected F2 and went on to become Bachelorette #1. She chose Ryan ( well liked). They married and have 2 kids. They are still seen on tv and magazine spots.
    And let's not forget that Jason and Molly are engaged! Not the conventional ending, but definitely from the bachelor.
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3765138;
    And let's not forget that Jason and Molly are engaged! Not the conventional ending, but definitely from the bachelor.
    However, Wind specifically remarked on couples who had married. So far, Trista and Ryan still remain the only couple who have made it all the way to the altar.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3765142;
    However, Wind specifically remarked on couples who had married. So far, Trista and Ryan still remain the only couple who have made it all the way to the altar.
    True!

Sorry, i just love mentioning that they're engaged.
    I really did feel Jason would be one of the more real bachelors.

Can't say the same for Jak-o...
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3765142;

Bloomers--you're right. Thanks for clearing this up while I wasn't here to do so.

Since this is the 'speculation' thread...what can you think of that would 'cross the line' on this show that has never been done before!

MMmm...

Only thing I can think of is that the woman is pregnant, but don't they test for that? Or she's still married.

Putting a guess of what the 'crossing the line' would be!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3765351;
    A line that hasn't been crossed -- maybe somebody crashes somebody else's fantasy date -- after they've already, ahem, retired for the evening?

Jill/Ed's announcement -- they're pregnant?
    Mmmm...that would be a first.

No comment about the 2nd one.

+ Reply to Thread