+ Reply to Thread

Thread: **Potential Spoilers** Bachelor 14 Rumors & Speculation

DistractedByShinyThings micmac68's Avatar

Re: **Potential Spoilers** Bachelor 14 Rumors & Speculation

Do we know anything about the ladies?? I keep waiting for the leaks...

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3728800;
    Well - we have had Ed-gate - now onward to Jake-gate - uuummmmmmm
    Now boarding at Jake Gate.........

Quote Originally Posted by micmac68;3729383;
    Do we know anything about the ladies?? I keep waiting for the leaks...
    I don't think we will know anything about the ladies until later unfortunately.

I'm trying to remain objective, but it's tough, after Jake pulled the Mesnick fake crying scene That being said, I think some of these rejected ex girlfriends need a copy of that book "He's Just Not That Into You". Most miss the signs that are there, that they are not the ONE, but get all bent when the guy drops them for someone else. As Reid said in his Cosmo interview "most guys are dogs". Ladies should always assume they are dating a dog, til he proves he is actually a Prince.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Patti2620;3729398;
    I'm trying to remain objective, but it's tough, after Jake pulled the Mesnick fake crying scene That being said, I think some of these rejected ex girlfriends need a copy of that book "He's Just Not That Into You". Most miss the signs that are there, that they are not the ONE, but get all bent when the guy drops them for someone else. As Reid said in his Cosmo interview "most guys are dogs". Ladies should always assume they are dating a dog, til he proves he is actually a Prince.
    So, Patti, would you agree that a dog got the gig because the prince turned it down?

Quote Originally Posted by jannafan;3729421;
    So, Patti, would you agree that a dog got the gig because the prince turned it down?
    Absolutely! And Jillian got the frog, who even when she kissed him NEVER turned into a prince. The real Prince got kicked to the curb at least twice.
    Reid said on his FB "not for me, I declined"

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3729338;
    ]

Um. If I (who works in a non-entertainment field, in an irrelevant geographic location) knew it was Jake on Sept 2, I highly doubt Jake didn't know it was Jake until two weeks ago.

It takes weeks to plan and scout date venues and activities and numbers, themes, sub plots, character conflicts and resolutions and the like, none of which can be done without knowing the identity of the Lead. They picked him in late August. He's a (paid) liar. By that I mean that in upholding the letter of a legal agreement he signed prohibiting him from revealing certain information in anything but an approved way, he will tell many lies, most of which are white lies in the moral ledger of life, I suppose.
    Exactly.

They are all asked to lie to varying degrees and about varying things.

I agree 100% that there were way too many people (unrelated people with very different sources) who all knew that Jake was a done deal way more than 2-3 weeks ago; he's saying what he was told to say (which is what he's supposed to be doing).

Jake was probably on the short list for B14 back when he was cast for B5, he solidified that spot on the list when he agreed to come back to tell Jillian "about Wes", and he was the only re-tread from this season who was actually chomping at the bit to get this "chance of a lifetime". Would TPTB have like to have had a different lead, perhaps one without a lot of negative chatter on the boards before the show even started filming? I'm sure they would. But I'm also sure Jake was at least their "Plan B" guy for a very long time, and they realized they were going to have to run with Plan B more than 2 weeks before the announcement on DWTS. Just my 2 cents.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

Quote Originally Posted by Patti2620;3729398;
    That's a pretty strong statement, and one that if I was a guy would take exception to. I never knew he said that, but then again, I was busy following the real love story.

Buddy TV reporting that NBC will counter-program The Bachelor with a series staring none other than Wes Hayden???
    Former 'Bachelorette' Contestant Wes Hayden Lands New Show

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3729431;
    Exactly.

They are all asked to lie to varying degrees and about varying things.

I agree 100% that there were way too many people (unrelated people with very different sources) who all knew that Jake was a done deal way more than 2-3 weeks ago; he's saying what he was told to say (which is what he's supposed to be doing).

Jake was probably on the short list for B14 back when he was cast for B5, he solidified that spot on the list when he agreed to come back to tell Jillian "about Wes", and he was the only re-tread from this season who was actually chomping at the bit to get this "chance of a lifetime". Would TPTB have like to have had a different lead, perhaps one without a lot of negative chatter on the boards before the show even started filming? I'm sure they would. But I'm also sure Jake was at least their "Plan B" guy for a very long time, and they realized they were going to have to run with Plan B more than 2 weeks before the announcement on DWTS. Just my 2 cents.
    I didn't know he was cast for B5?? I read an article where David was quoted that he was cast for B5. This whole show is more of a retread than I thought it was!

+ Reply to Thread