+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 254 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast

Thread: **Potential Spoilers** Bachelor 14 Rumors & Speculation

FORT Newbie

Re: **Potential Spoilers** Bachelor 14 Rumors & Speculation

On JU it was reported that 40 finalists are in LA this weekend for final casting and that the 25-30 who will be selected will know who the bachelor is on Monday. Reid's low-profile right now kind of makes me think it is him...but who knows.

FORT Newbie

One other thing. Robby twittered that him, Juan, Dave, Kiptyn and Reid were going to be attending Jesse's winetasting tonight in Hollywood. Not sure if that helps us decide who is the Bachelor....kind of weird. If Kiptyn and Reid don't know yet and they hang out all night (or maybe they both know that it's not either of them because neither of them want to do it!).

My opinion is that all of the cast and "stars" of this double-franchise are milking it to the max as long as they can, socially, financially and "fame"-wise. It's been pretty obvious for years that most (nearly all?) don't go on these shows "for the right reasons", even though only some of them end up (or are targetted to be) much-maligned for such by viewers.

That is why I find it perfectly OK to snark about them and criticize them---they are characters on a TV show, played by mactors/wannabe-entrepeneurs using these shows as a vehicle. And there MAY be one, rare real person who did not have such intentions/aspirations for taking part.

I really don't care who is the next "Bachelor" or "Bachelorette", as long as the show is entertaining to me (when I have nothing more important, interesting, or entertaining to do).

Jake would be a huge, ginormous (was that redundant?), almost guilty-pleasure-type snarkfest! Or more likely, he would be a realistically-paranoid-keep-the-cops-and-Tony-and-family-at-hand version of television entertainment.
    Last edited by VelvetRed; 08-28-2009 at 06:48 PM.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

SCOTTSDALE, AZ
    THURSDAY, AUGUST 6TH, 2009
    INTERCONTINENTAL MONTELUCIA RESORT & SPA
    4949 E. LINCOLN DRIVE
    PARADISE VALLEY, AZ 85253

This was the last date posted for casting of the bachelor on the ABC site. There were other dates before that, but that was the last one.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3682539;
    SCOTTSDALE, AZ
    THURSDAY, AUGUST 6TH, 2009
    INTERCONTINENTAL MONTELUCIA RESORT & SPA
    4949 E. LINCOLN DRIVE
    PARADISE VALLEY, AZ 85253

This was the last date posted for casting of the bachelor on the ABC site. There were other dates before that, but that was the last one.
    I think this site in AZ was where Jenni Croft (Bachelor 11/Brad) was with her friend Angela. On Jenni's twitter, she said that she and her friend, Angela, were at a casting call for "The Bachelor" and said "I hope she gets it". She also posted a photo of herself with her friend.

I'm just dying to know who the new bachelor is going to be. If these girls find out Monday, I hope one of them leaks it.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3682586;
    I think this site in AZ was where Jenni Croft (Bachelor 11/Brad) was with her friend Angela. On Jenni's twitter, she said that she and her friend, Angela, were at a casting call for "The Bachelor" and said "I hope she gets it". She also posted a photo of herself with her friend.

I'm just dying to know who the new bachelor is going to be. If these girls find out Monday, I hope one of them leaks it.
    If they find out Monday, there HAS to be a leak!! I hope! There always is isn't there??

FORT Fogey

I find it somewhat "interesting" that Reid is in LA at this time. If he is TB, Jesse's wine tasting with Kiptyn, Juan, Dave and Robby would be a great cover as TB would surely be meeting and finalizing negotiations right about now. Reid has been the most covert. Kiptyn and Jake have had more interviews and have been more outspoken on their experience and whether or not the would like to be the next Bachelor. They seem to be trying to keep their fame going. Reid has not- the last interview (that I've heard) was his Cosmos interview and that was shortly after the end of the show when Kiptyn, Jillian and Ed were also doing interviews. My gut instinct tells me that TPTB would want TB to be under wraps prior to their announcement.
    Last edited by LibbyBell; 08-28-2009 at 11:55 PM.

LibbyBell - are you saying that you think it will be Reid or that it will not be Reid ?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JMFan;3682718;
    LibbyBell - are you saying that you think it will be Reid or that it will not be Reid ?
    I think that it has to be Reid.

FoRT Fan

Of the three I keep reading about, Reid would be my preference. But, as I recall, he had much trouble making choices and/or any commitment. - - - -

Jake would not even be a choice. If he truly is a commercial airline pilot, even for a tiny *feeder* airline, and sees/meets an abundance of fresh, young, pretty, etc., Flight Attendants every time he goes to work .... and still has been unable to find a *suitable* wife-to-be .... I have to go to myself.

[I'm retired from a major carrier. My husband is a doctor. Pilots are notorious for hitting on any F/A, even just for a one time quick "afternoon delight" encounter. We were all used to it, and it was an awesome job in the 1960's thru the 1980's !!]

I'd opt for any type of emergency airplane evacuation, before enduring a lasagna/wine tasting test with Kip's mother. That would be very frightening !! Worse ... to have her as my mother-in-law. [Sorry, Ms. Kip.]

Even though I do recycle used trash .... in this case, I think the best choice would be a completely, brand new bachelor. And, eliminate these unreal trips around the world. Keep the $$ here in the USA.

After watching Fleiss and his *need* for those high rating numbers, I doubt that anything will change. I've watched his latest project .... More To Love .... and I'm completely disgusted by it.

Not only by these [mostly] morbidly obese, needy, insecure, desperate, instantly in love, etc., VERY young women, but the morbidly obese bachelor, himself. Too creepy for any words to adequately describe. - - -

Thank God for cable and, now, the ability to watch movies and missed TV shows on the internet.

Just my 2 cents. Sorry, in advance, if I've offended anyone and slightly going OT.

+ Reply to Thread