+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 254 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: **Potential Spoilers** Bachelor 14 Rumors & Speculation

Re: **Potential Spoilers** Bachelor 14 Rumors & Speculation

Quote Originally Posted by JMFan;3679615;
    Sanlee - If you google Bachelor and go to the home page you will see its still there.
    Oh ok, Thanks! I guess because when you go to the Official Site, you will see that it has a 'new' look and under shows they have removed it from the list which is why I thought it had some significance, but there are other ways to get to it. Thanks again!!

Ive got to get this off my chest. I will be really really pissed if Kip is not the next bachelor. He wants it and it should be his. If he doesnt get it
    it will be because they want one of their proven company drama queens.Reid and Jake have both proven they will do whatever theyre asked to do in the name of drama and ratings. And if either of them get it over Kip we will all know why and that just pisses me off to no end.Okay Im done with my rant now lol

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brendaavon;3679402;
    The premiere of DWTS S9 will be a 3-night event beginning Monday, 9/21/09. I don't remember them ever announcing The Bachelor until the filming was complete except for Matt. The ones I remember being introduced on DWTS was Andy and Brad and filming of the show was over at that time. They introduced Matt Grant on DWTS in the middle of filming of S12. They didn't introduce Jason because DWTS was not airing between 1/5/09 thru 3/02/09 (finale). DWTS's S8 premiere was on 3/09/09, one week after the finale of The Bachelor (Jason) and that is why Melissa was so fresh in people's minds because the finale was just one week prior to the premiere of DWTS.

I don't know about all season's but I know they announced Jillian before taping started and Jason was August 21st I'm sure they were not done taping by then so I'm seeing a pattern here![/QUOTE]

Actually, Andy was announced before his season because they were looking for girls that would actually be compatible with him. If I remember, he was announced right at the end of the season before him (travis?).

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3678888;
    I don't know about the credibility of 86em. I've seen many "spoilers" on twitter that Kip will be the next Bachelor, so I will take this one with a grain of salt.
    Anyway, this is what Kip just tweeted:
    Dinner meeting for an exciting new biz opportunity followed by tapas and tunes.
    Again, it could mean something, or nothing at all.
    Ha, sorry to quote myself, but this is Kip's response when being asked about the meeting: No, not a meeting for "that". Something unrelated. Thanks for checking tho!
    I think both Kip and Reid are fan favorites. Both lead in different polls, and have huge followings on twitter.
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;3679740;
    I don't know about all season's but I know they announced Jillian before taping started and Jason was August 21st I'm sure they were not done taping by then so I'm seeing a pattern here!
    Actually, Andy was announced before his season because they were looking for girls that would actually be compatible with him. If I remember, he was announced right at the end of the season before him (travis?).[/QUOTE]

Andy was introduced to us at the end of the finale episode of S9 Prince Lorenzo B., Bachelor Rome. They wanted the ladies applying to know he was in the military and if they had a problem with that, don't apply.

Quote Originally Posted by Teresaterri;3679667;
    Ive got to get this off my chest. I will be really really pissed if Kip is not the next bachelor. He wants it and it should be his. If he doesnt get it
    it will be because they want one of their proven company drama queens.Reid and Jake have both proven they will do whatever theyre asked to do in the name of drama and ratings. And if either of them get it over Kip we will all know why and that just pisses me off to no end.Okay Im done with my rant now lol
    Actually I completely disagree, you can say whatever you want about Jake but Reid is not a drama queen like you claim. If so then, Kip is just as guilty as Reid...he did buy her a ring and made us believe that he was going to propose to her on the show. But now in a recent interview he said he wasn't going to propose??? It's all the same. He did what the show wanted him to do. Sorry, he got paid just like everyone else. Don't give me the Brad excuse either that he had to purchase the ring, so? He sure made it seem like he was wanting to be with her forever until she denied him.

I hope Kip is the next bachelor, he will be under crazy scrutiny and his kissing scenes will be great tv for the soup.

Quote Originally Posted by biglove44;3679955;
    Actually I completely disagree, you can say whatever you want about Jake but Reid is not a drama queen like you claim. If so then, Kip is just as guilty as Reid...he did buy her a ring and made us believe that he was going to propose to her on the show. But now in a recent interview he said he wasn't going to propose??? It's all the same. He did what the show wanted him to do. Sorry, he got paid just like everyone else. Don't give me the Brad excuse either that he had to purchase the ring, so? He sure made it seem like he was wanting to be with her forever until she denied him.

I hope Kip is the next bachelor, he will be under crazy scrutiny and his kissing scenes will be great tv for the soup.
    Whoever the next bachelor is, he will be under crazy scrutiny and that's why I want Jack, not Kip or Reid, to be the next bachelor.
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

It looks like they really want(ed) a professional athlete (or former one) but keep getting told no. Maybe if they went after one that is 30 or over, it might turn out ok. However, these guys do not need TB to find women.

Here's another cute hottie that passed on the "opportunity" - it's unclear when he declined:

Bloom is a bachelor but not the "Bachelor" from the Denver Post

JEREMY BLOOM

Jeremy Bloom, 27, is Colorado's homegrown hero. Born and raised in Loveland, he was a high school football and track star before he went on to become a CU-Boulder football star, three-time World Cup Champion freestyle skier, two-time Olympian, a black-belt in tae kwon do and an NFL player (although injuries kept him benched). His boyish Colorado looks made him an Abercrombie & Fitch model. He lives in downtown Denver but travels to promote his foundation, Wish of a Lifetime, a charity that grants wishes to seniors. He's also involved in a booming website, MDinfo.com, that gives out free medical advice from health pros.

BH: Would you ever go on "The Bachelor."

Bloom: I've been asked, but no.

BH: Why wouldn't you?

Bloom: I'm on "The Bachelor" already. And asking a girl to marry me on national television just isn't what I'm about.
    Last edited by StanleyCupCanes; 08-27-2009 at 09:13 AM.

Older topic but I did pull up a Kiptyn Locke search on Twitter and found that the referenced spoiler about him being the Bachelor was from a Reality Show spoiler site and posted about two weeks ago. That was about the time Kip said in an interview that he would know within two weeks if he gets the gig. I guess HE should know soon, and us not until next month sometime.

I've already made my sentiments clear about NOT wanting him to be chewed up by the machine. Once he gets into the system, his detractors will crawl out from every corner of cyberspace and it won't be pretty. IF he does get the gig, I'll watch, but not read or post, though that will be very hard as I'm as much a FORT junkie as anyone here.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Has Kip actually said that he wants to be the next BACH? I agree that if he wants it he should have it, but has he really stated that?

+ Reply to Thread