+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 254 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: **Potential Spoilers** Bachelor 14 Rumors & Speculation

Re: **Potential Spoilers** Bachelor 14 Rumors & Speculation

Quote Originally Posted by Teresaterri;3678549;
    Hi everybody Over at JU theres a post in the bachelor thread( not bachelorette)that someone tweeted that they know Kip is going to be next bachelor. Just reporting a possible rumor. Hoping its so true
    That makes me excited I really hope that it is true! I will love to see Kip on my tv again . I wonder when they are going to be announcing the next bach hopefully soon I really hope that the tweet is true!
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3678597;
    That makes me excited I really hope that it is true! I will love to see Kip on my tv again . I wonder when they are going to be announcing the next bach hopefully soon I really hope that the tweet is true!
    I keep checking FORT for news of the new Bachelor and came today with a smile on my face because of the possibility of Kip being the next Bachelor!!!! I would be so ecstatic if he was chosen!!! Keep us updated ya'll!!!
    Last edited by sanlee; 08-25-2009 at 08:34 PM.

The name under twitter of the person who says Kiptyn is next bachelor is
    86em. Just do a search on twitter under that name and it comes up.. Please let this be true.

I don't know about the credibility of 86em. I've seen many "spoilers" on twitter that Kip will be the next Bachelor, so I will take this one with a grain of salt.
    Anyway, this is what Kip just tweeted:
    Dinner meeting for an exciting new biz opportunity followed by tapas and tunes.
    Again, it could mean something, or nothing at all.
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

I shudder to think who Fleiss would cast to throw Kiptyn for a loop and create TV drama. Kiptyn was one of my 2 favorites from this B'ette season and I really hope both of my favorites moved on from the Bachelor/ette franchise. Even if Kiptyn is smart enough not to give them something to work with (and I think he is), they'll create drama with whom they cast.

The premiere of DWTS S9 will be a 3-night event beginning Monday, 9/21/09. I don't remember them ever announcing The Bachelor until the filming was complete except for Matt. The ones I remember being introduced on DWTS was Andy and Brad and filming of the show was over at that time. They introduced Matt Grant on DWTS in the middle of filming of S12. They didn't introduce Jason because DWTS was not airing between 1/5/09 thru 3/02/09 (finale). DWTS's S8 premiere was on 3/09/09, one week after the finale of The Bachelor (Jason) and that is why Melissa was so fresh in people's minds because the finale was just one week prior to the premiere of DWTS.[/QUOTE]

I don't know about all season's but I know they announced Jillian before taping started and Jason was August 21st I'm sure they were not done taping by then so I'm seeing a pattern here!

I don't know about all season's but I know they announced Jillian before taping started and Jason was August 21st I'm sure they were not done taping by then so I'm seeing a pattern here![/QUOTE]

You can google it and it shows that they announced Jason in August. I was hoping the same this year but they are making us wait longer could still be in nogotiations with Reid! Kip would be my second choice he just doesn't seem whitty enough such a sweet heart!

If Kip indeed is the new Bachelor, it's because Reid turned them down. I'm sure they asked Reid first because he was the fan favorite. I think Reid still has feelings for Jillian and he might be hoping she and Ed split up and he will get another chance with her or he could just be sick of the attention or he could just be jaded by his last experience. JMO

I really wanted Reid, but Kip is a class act even if a little boring. I have to say that I'm disappointed if it's not Reid, but I'll be watching.

I noticed on the Official ABC Website that The Bachelor page is no longer available to choose from under Shows. Anyone remember that it existed and they had that shadow of a guy on the page with the saying, Who Will be the Next Bachelor? Maybe that is a sign that the final guy is chosen?

Sanlee - If you google Bachelor and go to the home page you will see its still there.

+ Reply to Thread