+ Reply to Thread

Thread: **Potential Spoilers** Bachelor 14 Rumors & Speculation

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: **Potential Spoilers** Bachelor 14 Rumors & Speculation

Quote Originally Posted by rtvjunkiemom;3713135;
    I would rather see more Bachelorettes as well. Just preferably someone who can say "Again" correctly
    Well, looks like you'll be in luck. The younger brother of a good friend of mine was recently approached to be one of the bachelors in the next season of the Bachelorette. He's still deciding whether or not he wants to do it...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3713150;
    See, I don't know that Jake is such a goody two shoes. I never saw the real Jake on the show, all I saw was the act he put on. That's exactly what turned me off.
    ITA! Jake is quite good looking and on paper??? Outstanding... in theory only! I'm ready for a good old fashioned "bad boy" bachelor! That could make for some great tv!!

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3713178;
    Well, looks like you'll be in luck. The younger brother of a good friend of mine was recently approached to be one of the bachelors in the next season of the Bachelorette. He's still deciding whether or not he wants to do it...
    Seriously!?! Where is he from? How old? Is he leaning more towards it or away from it?

This says a lot - I bet more of us would rather see Wes than Jake as the next bachelor and we were all ready to skin Wes alive at one point. Until we realized he was sort of an unwitting decoy. Heck I'd rather see Ed back - I like what someone said either here or at another board, it would be fun to watch Ed call Jillian to explain he is on yet another business trip.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;3713257;
    Seriously!?! Where is he from? How old? Is he leaning more towards it or away from it?
    I wonder if that means they have already got a Bachelorette in mind - some new blood maybe?

You know they have had one celebrity Bachelor of sorts, Charlie O Connell, and the prince dude maybe they might cast some young actress or other female celebrity. Though they did have Shayne Lamas but she was a contestant.

Are there any Kardashian sisters left? Just kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Quote Originally Posted by lavender1960;3713321;
    This says a lot - I bet more of us would rather see Wes than Jake as the next bachelor and we were all ready to skin Wes alive at one point. Until we realized he was sort of an unwitting decoy. Heck I'd rather see Ed back - I like what someone said either here or at another board, it would be fun to watch Ed call Jillian to explain he is on yet another business trip.

Thanks for the laugh...

JU has a post with a leak that says Kiptyn is the new Bachelor. Although I agree that evidence points to Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by melrose place;3713654;
    JU has a post with a leak that says Kiptyn is the new Bachelor. Although I agree that evidence points to Jake.
    This board would go nuts (well, nuttier ) if it's Kip (or Reid), and I would watch either of them. But not Jake, except for snark and laugh-at-yous.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

I really don't want to watch Jake **yawn** and his 2 dimensional, sappy BS. I think they are going to build on his "perfect" and "nice guy" traits to a craptastic degree. Maybe the Bachelor should just use the cowboy code for Jake and be done with it.
    The Cowboy Code:
    1.A cowboy never takes unfair advantage - even of an enemy.
    2.A cowboy never betrays a trust. He never goes back on his word.
    3. A cowboy always tells the truth.
    4.A cowboy is kind and gentle to small children, old folks, and animals.
    5.A cowboy is free from racial and religious intolerances.
    6.A cowboy is always helpful when someone is in trouble.
    7.A cowboy is always a good worker.
    8.A cowboy respects womanhood, his parents and his nation's laws.
    9.A cowboy is clean about his person in thought, word, and deed.
    10.A cowboy is a Patriot.
    Now we just need the ladies to civilize Jake (bring on the uber-sweet virginal types) and some oh so bad girls (how about a hooker with a heart of gold, or a trash talking saloon girl) to tempt our stoic oak. I call this a barforama .

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3713663;
    This board would go nuts (well, nuttier ) if it's Kip (or Reid), and I would watch either of them. But not Jake, except for snark and laugh-at-yous.
    Oh Velvet if Kip or Reid was the next bach my family would never see me.At least with Jake they would have a chance at seeing me more often

+ Reply to Thread