+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 254 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2537

Thread: **Potential Spoilers** Bachelor 14 Rumors & Speculation

FORT Fogey

Re: **Potential Spoilers** Bachelor 14 Rumors & Speculation

Quote Originally Posted by pat the cat;3712123;
    I am with you. Absolutely will not watch a Jake season. At least when I don't like the bachelorette (ex: Deanna), I enjoy the male group dynamics. With an extremely cheesy, unwatchable bachelor and cat fight female dynamics, zero reason to tune in.
    If you (any of you out there ) watch the show for pure enjoyment, then this will be good reasoning for you; however, if you are a sleuther or a potential/learning sleuther, then it may not make as good of sense to skip this season.
    Why? I used clues from every season since we got the new editors (beginning with Matt) to help me with the editing to come up with the idea that Ed was F1 by the time that they lined up in Spain for the F4 to F3 RC. The only question mark for me at that time was if Fleiss and Co was going for a new trick as in going from F3 to F1 for the shocker which had never been done. We saw that although they teased us with that, they did not do it, and the sleuthing clues held.
    Now, I need to see what they are going to do with this season in the way of editing in order to understand what may happen and how to interpret all of it in the next season whether it is another Bachelor or a Bachelorette.

I hope that makes sense.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Premium Member

I will watch it just to snark on Jake, really this show has jumped the shark along time ago. But I will have to mute on occasion when Jake's aw shucks mode comes on way too much.

I'm a bit bummed that it seems Jake is the chosen one but I'm such a big fan of this show in general that I would watch WHOEVER they choose!!! =)

I think it will be a hard season to sleuth though because I can see Jake falling for every girl in some kind of way that it will be hard to see who his true feelings are for.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3712197;
    I'm a bit bummed that it seems Jake is the chosen one but I'm such a big fan of this show in general that I would watch WHOEVER they choose!!! =)

I think it will be a hard season to sleuth though because I can see Jake falling for every girl in some kind of way that it will be hard to see who his true feelings are for.
    Yuppers - and the tears will be his every week - sooo hard to see a grown man cry
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3711816;

MF ran them all off with his editing in the last few seasons.
    You've got that right. LOL I find it hard to believe ANYONE would be a participant on the Show, given that MF will throw any and everyone under the bus if and when he chooses to do so. It's so sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3712242;
    Yuppers - and the tears will be his every week - sooo hard to see a grown man cry
    For me the difficulty will be in trying not to laugh! Oh, WTH, I'm not even gonna try!

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3712197;

Ughh...Jake. You would think being from Dallas I would be all over this. . out on the scout. Searching. But nope.. .sorry just can't make the effort. I don't even think the fact that he is from Dallas will be a big enough hook to get me to watch.

Shark steak anyone?
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

Unfortunately I agree with you all that Jake is likely the next bachelor. He's too unbelievably earnest for me and if he has a good sense of humor he hides it well. Honestly I'd rather have someone in it for the wrong reason if he had an interesting personality.

I've given up sleuthing permanently so that's not going to make it interesting. I'll probably watch in case someone will be the next bachelorette but not saving recordings. I really can't think of any bachelors I've liked other than Andrew and Charlie so I guess it doesn't really matter although I'd prefer Kiptyn if it has to be a recycled bachelor. Jerry where are you when we need you?

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3712147;
    I will watch it just to snark on Jake, really this show has jumped the shark along time ago. But I will have to mute on occasion when Jake's aw shucks mode comes on way too much.
    My dear grandmother use to turn the sound off while watching some TV shows. Her reason, she liked watching the people but hated the dialog that was written, so she just watched and thought up her own stories. That might be the answer with Jake since I'm not sure I could listen to him for 60-90 minutes . Turn the sound off and see if I can figure out what everyone is really thinking and feeling by simply watching their expressions and body language. A whole new way to sleuth!

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3711765;
    The producers were indeed in Dallas late last week, just as I indicated they would be. I hate to keep hitting people with it, but Jake the Pilot is the choice the network made.

And the show is REALLY going to jump the shark this season. Remember the tweet about the producers having (unsuccessfully) approached Hugh Hefner about doing an event at the Playboy mansion? They turned it down thankfully, but it shows you where their heads are at. "Finding a wife for Jake" from among 25-30 women who didn't even know he would be cast as they lead when they auditioned? Not a recipe for romance. BUt we can always hope!

Perhaps girls bailing on the show explains a delayed announcement, but I actually believe casting, timing of announcement, etc. has been exactly by the book. The same schedule.

I don't know if they are filming at the Agoura Hills mansion again, nor any of the other locales. We'll hope to fill that in, in real time, as events unfold.

But there hasn't been any mystery about the identity of the bachelor in my book since Sept 2 or so. I don't agree with any sourcing to the contrary, i.e., rumors of last minute changes or wanting to "change it up."
    Hi all!
    Just wanted to add my negative 2 cents.
    I will probably be bowing out this season. I have grown quite lackluster the last couple seasons and now with JAKE and the producer Fake... it's not worth any interest on my part.
    I may pop up now and then to snark and add, but--I don't plan on investing any "time". The last year has totally burnt me out with this show.
    Have fun!
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

+ Reply to Thread