+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 254 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: **Potential Spoilers** Bachelor 14 Rumors & Speculation

Re: **Potential Spoilers** Bachelor 14 Rumors & Speculation

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3676744;
    I'm thinking it's looking more & more like Kip for next Bach (yawn). His answers in the most recent article (see bachelorette media thread) sound like he's considering it (but he says he hasn't received a formal offer yet?). He's the only "contender" that is continuing to be so publicly visible, continuing interviews, etc. Reid's gone undercover.

What do you all make of this line from the Kip article!?: Locke is also ready to start dating again, at least until ABC announces who will be the next “Bachelor.”

And his only "questions" about doing it are that they make sure just some of the girls are his type.
    Kip always gives the same answer "I would consider it" in all the interviews, so I don't think that tells us anything. However, something else he's said in the same interview is interesting: "By now, they know the type of girl I'm looking for. I'd liek to know that some of the girls would fit that, not just be personalities to make drama for TV." Hopefully, if TPTB really wants him to be the next Bachelor, they will look for quality, compatible women for him, not drama queens.
    On the other hand, Reid's been keeping a low profile. Maybe that's because he's the next Bachelor?
    Is it possible they announce the next Bachelor in DWTS's season premier? When is that?
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

SD Mom - I think you are on to something concerning the announcement coming on DWTS ! I was thinking they will probably do it on the second night - Tuesday - because that night they are up against the first night of SYTYCD .

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3676744;
    I'm thinking it's looking more & more like Kip for next Bach (yawn). His answers in the most recent article (see bachelorette media thread) sound like he's considering it (but he says he hasn't received a formal offer yet?). He's the only "contender" that is continuing to be so publicly visible, continuing interviews, etc. Reid's gone undercover.

What do you all make of this line from the Kip article!?: Locke is also ready to start dating again, at least until ABC announces who will be the next “Bachelor.”

And his only "questions" about doing it are that they make sure just some of the girls are his type.
    In fact, that might be a good sign that Reid could be the next Bachelor. Remember, Jason went under cover when he became the Bachelor, no myspace, interviews, etc and we didn't know Brad and Matt were the Bachelor's until after filming was complete. There were rumors at the time, but no confirmation.

In that article, Kip said he would have some questions if asked to be the Bachelor and one of them would be since they knew his type by now, they would have some girls who was his type and not all drama queens. This is not an exact quote, but what he inferred. He should know very soon if he is the one, because he said over a week ago that he would know in a couple of weeks if he had been chosen and the announcement of the new Bachelor would be in about a month.

[QUOTE=SDMOM;3677244;]Kip always gives the same answer "I would consider it" in all the interviews, so I don't think that tells us anything. However, something else he's said in the same interview is interesting: "By now, they know the type of girl I'm looking for. I'd liek to know that some of the girls would fit that, not just be personalities to make drama for TV." Hopefully, if TPTB really wants him to be the next Bachelor, they will look for quality, compatible women for him, not drama queens.
    On the other hand, Reid's been keeping a low profile. Maybe that's because he's the next Bachelor?
    Is it possible they announce the next Bachelor in DWTS's season premier? When is that?[/QUOTE]

The premiere of DWTS S9 will be a 3-night event beginning Monday, 9/21/09. I don't remember them ever announcing The Bachelor until the filming was complete except for Matt. The ones I remember being introduced on DWTS was Andy and Brad and filming of the show was over at that time. They introduced Matt Grant on DWTS in the middle of filming of S12. They didn't introduce Jason because DWTS was not airing between 1/5/09 thru 3/02/09 (finale). DWTS's S8 premiere was on 3/09/09, one week after the finale of The Bachelor (Jason) and that is why Melissa was so fresh in people's minds because the finale was just one week prior to the premiere of DWTS.

[QUOTE=n4692u;3677392;]
    Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3677244;
    Kip always gives the same answer "I would consider it" in all the interviews, so I don't think that tells us anything. However, something else he's said in the same interview is interesting: "By now, they know the type of girl I'm looking for. I'd liek to know that some of the girls would fit that, not just be personalities to make drama for TV." Hopefully, if TPTB really wants him to be the next Bachelor, they will look for quality, compatible women for him, not drama queens.
    Is it possible they announce the next Bachelor in DWTS's season premier? When is that?[/QUOTE]

The premiere of DWTS S9 will be a 3-night event beginning Monday, 9/21/09. I don't remember them ever announcing The Bachelor until the filming was complete except for Matt. The ones I remember being introduced on DWTS was Andy and Brad and filming of the show was over at that time. They introduced Matt Grant on DWTS in the middle of filming of S12. They didn't introduce Jason because DWTS was not airing between 1/5/09 thru 3/02/09 (finale). DWTS's S8 premiere was on 3/09/09, one week after the finale of The Bachelor (Jason) and that is why Melissa was so fresh in people's minds because the finale was just one week prior to the premiere of DWTS.
    Thanks for the reply. I definitely hope it will be announced before 9/21, so we have something to talk about, lol.
    BTW, here's Kip's newest tweet today:
    A new week. So many good things in the works. Open-minded, focused & always optimistic...
    Could it mean something, or nothing???
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

I think after reading Kip's comments in different media articles, he is getting himself prepared, in case he's choosen. He seems to be saying all the right things but in a sincere way and not a promo sort of way. He seems like a well adjusted level headed guy who knows what he wants in life.

As much as I want Reid to be the next bach, I really don't think he's going to agree to it. He was such a fan fav I think TPTB have been trying to come up with some sort of agreement, but honestly, I don't think he can handle it. He was quoted in one article saying he doesn't think the process works, then in another article quoted as saying the process can work. I don't think he wants to bother putting up with all the bs. on the other hand I hope he goes for it and gives it a shot. JMO's

I will watch regardless of who's choosen. I've watched every season, no reason to stop now!

Quote Originally Posted by JMFan;3677316;
    SD Mom - I think you are on to something concerning the announcement coming on DWTS ! I was thinking they will probably do it on the second night - Tuesday - because that night they are up against the first night of SYTYCD .
    So if they announce it that night, the Tuesday, does that mean filming starts after the announcement, or would filming have already started?

It doesn't appear that we have heard anything about the girls yet, no leaks, so therefore nothing has been firmed up? Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3677961;
    So if they announce it that night, the Tuesday, does that mean filming starts after the announcement, or would filming have already started?

It doesn't appear that we have heard anything about the girls yet, no leaks, so therefore nothing has been firmed up? Any thoughts?
    I think filming is supposed to start either late September or early October.

They have began casting the girls, but I don't think we have any "names" yet

Most likely they will start filming in mid-october as they did last year and wrap by the end of November. It's slated to begin airing the first week of January.

Hi everybody Over at JU theres a post in the bachelor thread( not bachelorette)that someone tweeted that they know Kip is going to be next bachelor. Just reporting a possible rumor. Hoping its so true

+ Reply to Thread