+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bonnie Hunt GRILLS Jason

Re: Bonnie Hunt GRILLS Jason

I like them more the more I see them together. i'm glad Bonnie really laid it out there and asked the questions we have all been wanting to ask.
    Also, has anyone noticed that Molly seems to have toned down her eye makeup. she's not using so much eyeliner and she looks really pretty with less around her eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Breelynn;3378469;
    I like them more the more I see them together. i'm glad Bonnie really laid it out there and asked the questions we have all been wanting to ask.
    Also, has anyone noticed that Molly seems to have toned down her eye makeup. she's not using so much eyeliner and she looks really pretty with less around her eyes.
    hallelujah. She looks so much better with less makeup. She looked like a racoon half the time on the Bachelor.

I don't know if this was mentioned anywhere, but I thought it was interesting that Bonnie mentioned that she thought Molly was supposed to be the next bachelorette and jason freaked out. Hmmm. Any thoughts?

FORT Regular

I just watched the interview. Good questions, does Bonnie read FORT? I think Jason and Molly had good answers and I wish them the very, very best. I think they are a good match and I hope they are able to just live their lives quietly from now on. I must say, once again, that I don't understand the hullabaloo over the single parenting issue. I work in family therapy and any social worker who deals with single parents, will tell you that we refer to any divorced, widowed, or single parent as a single parent. In meetings among therapists, social workers, etc. we might say "She's a single parent", and then be asked "who has a custody?" Any parent who lives apart from the other parent is referred to as a single parent. I was disappointed when Bonnie even asked the question.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by GRKmommy;3379691;
    I don't know if this was mentioned anywhere, but I thought it was interesting that Bonnie mentioned that she thought Molly was supposed to be the next bachelorette and jason freaked out. Hmmm. Any thoughts?
    I don't think Jason freaked out, he answered "it's complicated,"but I do think that's exactly what happened, he heard Molly was being considered for the bachelorette, and he panicked. I wrote that here on FORT the minute I read that Fliess was considering Molly.

Quote Originally Posted by just2relax;3379896;
    I just watched the interview. Good questions, does Bonnie read FORT? I think Jason and Molly had good answers and I wish them the very, very best. I think they are a good match and I hope they are able to just live their lives quietly from now on. I must say, once again, that I don't understand the hullabaloo over the single parenting issue. I work in family therapy and any social worker who deals with single parents, will tell you that we refer to any divorced, widowed, or single parent as a single parent. In meetings among therapists, social workers, etc. we might say "She's a single parent", and then be asked "who has a custody?" Any parent who lives apart from the other parent is referred to as a single parent. I was disappointed when Bonnie even asked the question.
    I don't think the issue was wether he was a "single parent" as much as it was that he has represented it as Ty's mom walked out and left him alone with a kid when that really is not the case and in fact he shares custody 50/50. Also he was not giving credit to all "real" single parents out there that don't have help the way he does and who also don't have the other parent participatig.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by mrgreen523;3380232;
    I don't think the issue was wether he was a "single parent" as much as it was that he has represented it as Ty's mom walked out and left him alone with a kid when that really is not the case and in fact he shares custody 50/50. Also he was not giving credit to all "real" single parents out there that don't have help the way he does and who also don't have the other parent participatig.
    I agree. In Deanna's season, Jason (or maybe the editors of the show) made it seem like his ex-wife was a deadbeat which is not the case at all. If I were her, I would have never agreed to have Ty on TV.

FORT Regular

This was the best and most telling interview.

Many things were said, without words.

Quote Originally Posted by going_home;3380334;
    This was the best and most telling interview.

Many things were said, without words.
    After reading so many of these posts, I went to youtube and watched it. OMG, Bonnie Hunt is hysterical. I'd never seen her show before. She's snarky without being rude. And you're right, going home, she can say a lot with no words, lol. I'm going to have to see when her show comes on here and keep my fingers crossed that it's not during school pick-up times. I think she just picked up a regular viewer.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Oh. My. Gosh. I just watched the interview and I loved it. "Sometimes rejection is God's protection" was the best line of the show. I hope the whole thing ends here. As far as I'm concerned the next thing I expect to hear is that Jason and Molly have broken up. End of story.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast