+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bonnie Hunt GRILLS Jason

FORT Regular

Re: Bonnie Hunt GRILLS Jason

Hmm. After seeing that interview I'm having a different reaction than most here. I'm actually wanting to cut the guy some slack now. What ticked me off about him, was the fact that he was proclaiming his integrity in how he handled this. But now he's apologizing for the very thing he was once defending.

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by minime;3377404;
    After watching the clips from the Bonnie Hunt Show, I think that Molly is beginning to see the writing on the wall. The best that Jason can do when an uncomfortable situation or question occurs right now is kiss her. Even on the show clip, it looked like she was starting to get a little tired of that. I think she's a smart enough girl to realize, in the end, what she's saying yes to. I don't see this lasting more than another month, tops. The poor girl is going to have to spend way too much time defending her man to even try to concentrate on a relationship - and then she'll honestly begin to wonder what she's defending.

Hey, there's always Shannon, Jason!
    Sorry Shannon already has another man, Jason I guess is on his own.

Would really love to watch the show, can anyone direct me to the link?

Quote Originally Posted by kultainen;3377356;
    You know for the first time, I felt for Molly. If you assume she wasn't in from the start, and I don't believe she was, then she is now being used by this jerk as a shield when his bad conduct is being challenged. Having her sit next to him while he explains how he loved Melissa, it changed,his ex wife is great, etc. Either he kisses her to deflect, or now he actually blames her in a sense. Hear his comment about she should know how much he loves her [since afer all he broke up and told Melisa on TV about her. He is such a loser it is beyond pathetic.

And did you hear him try to explain away the "single parent" nonsense when BH called him on how there is a mother fully in the child rearing department?

I love how he hangs himself every time he speaks. But I am starting to feel for Molly how she has to sit there thru it each time.
    Great post. I never thought I would agree with the bolded part, but I am beginning to feel like you. She really rubbed me the wrong way the whole season, but now I really do think she beginning to see the whole picture. If she is smart she will run the first chance she gets.
    Happiness isn't just an emotion, it is a state of mind.

Reality TV doesn't exist theRealist's Avatar

Was this interview the last of "Jason's and Molly's Apology Tour?"

Reality TV doesn't exist theRealist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bdelregi;3377739;
    JU has it posted.

Quote Originally Posted by theRealist;3377931;
    Was this interview the last of "Jason's and Molly's Apology Tour?"
    I hope so!!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by bdelregi;3377739;

bonnie hunt with J and Mol search this on youtube and you will find it. It is in 3 parts

Bonnie Rocks!!!!!
    She did such an awesome job with her interview with Jason and Molly. I was squirming in my seat just watching her interview.
    Jason's expression was priceless when Bonnie mentioned that Melissa is happy and seeing someone...wow, I thought he was going to cry
    I do feel for Molly, but then again I don't..She knows what she's getting into, she's seen the show and previous interviews..she's not blind to what is going on. There's just something there that rubs me the wrong way.

In the end though, I hope everyone's happy....Melissa did awesome on DWTS last night!!!
    Raquel in San Diego
    Always know how long to stay and when to go.....Dixie Chicks

Quote Originally Posted by sjcaligurl;3376710;
    It's on youtube. I like the part where she was kinda quizzing Molly and said, well, you know ... people "have patterns." I was cracking up. I think Bonnie was much more blunt than Ellen ... I don't know how long Molly is going to see Jason as worth all of the trouble.
    Speaking of "patterns", I think Jason is basically a shy guy who is more of a listener than a talker. During his show he mainly kissed the girls when he didn't have anything to say. He made a statement about his breakup with Melissa that they just ran out of things to talk about after the show. Hopefully, Molly likes to do most of the talking.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast