+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bonnie Hunt GRILLS Jason

FORT Fan

Re: Bonnie Hunt GRILLS Jason

Quote Originally Posted by hom;3376700;
    OMG, I was so happy about the other grilling I didn't even watch after the second commercial break. Just went back and watched it ... nice!
    It's on youtube. I like the part where she was kinda quizzing Molly and said, well, you know ... people "have patterns." I was cracking up. I think Bonnie was much more blunt than Ellen ... I don't know how long Molly is going to see Jason as worth all of the trouble.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by hom;3376700;
    OMG, I was so happy about the other grilling I didn't even watch after the second commercial break. Just went back and watched it ... nice!
    Loved it.. I don't see how Molly could even want to stay with him. I bet they last about 2 more weeks...

FORT Regular

what any parent would go to his website for any advice.....please.

OMG I'm not going to bash Jason but FGS Molly what are you still doing with him?!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by boomer_lady;3376720;
    OMG I'm not going to bash Jason but FGS Molly what are you still doing with him?!

Well she wanted to win, she did...eventually

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sjcaligurl;3376710;
    It's on youtube. I like the part where she was kinda quizzing Molly and said, well, you know ... people "have patterns." I was cracking up. I think Bonnie was much more blunt than Ellen ... I don't know how long Molly is going to see Jason as worth all of the trouble.

The only reason Molly would stay with Jason after all of this is unless he is good in bed and keeps her coming back for more, ,

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by nikiniki;3376758;
    The only reason Molly would stay with Jason after all of this is unless he is good in bed and keeps her coming back for more, ,
    I can't imagine that at all. Just look at the way he kisses. No way, Jose. But, note that when Bonnie asked him about smooching up all of those women he stated, but then backpedaled, that the physical was the most important part of the relationship ... Clearly that was the main thing he was looking for the entire time which makes him waaay creepy because there is no way packs of women were beating down his door in Seattle ... After that nasty scene in the hot tub with Jillian he claims that she was more of a friend ... I guess he must have tested Melissa out after the proposal and decided she didn't turn him on enough either. He reminds me of people who lick their plates clean then say the meal wasn't good. UCK! He's just a hound. Molly will be done with him soon.

Quote Originally Posted by nikiniki;3376758;
    Or.......to prove us all wrong. You know, the competition.
    I agree that Jason looked a little bug-eyed, strange when BH mentioned that Melissa had moved on. geesh..........

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nikiniki;3376756;
    Well she wanted to win, she did...eventually
    You know for the first time, I felt for Molly. If you assume she wasn't in from the start, and I don't believe she was, then she is now being used by this jerk as a shield when his bad conduct is being challenged. Having her sit next to him while he explains how he loved Melissa, it changed,his ex wife is great, etc. Either he kisses her to deflect, or now he actually blames her in a sense. Hear his comment about she should know how much he loves her [since afer all he broke up and told Melisa on TV about her. He is such a loser it is beyond pathetic.

And did you hear him try to explain away the "single parent" nonsense when BH called him on how there is a mother fully in the child rearing department?

I love how he hangs himself every time he speaks. But I am starting to feel for Molly how she has to sit there thru it each time.

FORT Regular

After watching the clips from the Bonnie Hunt Show, I think that Molly is beginning to see the writing on the wall. The best that Jason can do when an uncomfortable situation or question occurs right now is kiss her. Even on the show clip, it looked like she was starting to get a little tired of that. I think she's a smart enough girl to realize, in the end, what she's saying yes to. I don't see this lasting more than another month, tops. The poor girl is going to have to spend way too much time defending her man to even try to concentrate on a relationship - and then she'll honestly begin to wonder what she's defending.

Hey, there's always Shannon, Jason!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast