+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bonnie Hunt GRILLS Jason

FORT Newbie

Re: Bonnie Hunt GRILLS Jason

Quote Originally Posted by twochicklets;3376405;
    re: Full Circle

I just watched the Bonnie Hunt Interiew. She did a great job, by the way. While watching it I came to a small realization. My first impression of Jason during Bachelorette 4 was that he was an okay looking guy, kind of nerdy and a little weasely and not the brightest. I really, really need to trust my first impressions, because that is exactly how he came off in the BH interview. I was right.

And just slightly cross-eyed with an odd shaped head. There! We fixed him!

does anyone know if this has been posted on youtube yet? I'm dying to see...

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3376504;
    I looked but I didn't see it...hopefully it will be up soon.

FORT Newbie

How about BH's closing comments about Melissa having a new boyfriend and how everything works out in the end. Then I LOVED BH's last statement: "You know, rejection is God's protection!" Thank goodness Melissa was protected! Good luck with DWTS!

FORT Fogey

It's on JU.

FORT Fan

He sure can dance around an issue. Melissa asked him if Molly was involved prior to the breakup and he told her NO. She said that clearly on Ellen. He never has apologized for lying....never. BH had a great interview!!! She sorta faced him as we would have.

FORT Regular

It was when I checked (so it still should be as long as it hasn't been pulled down). It's called J and Mol on Bonnie Hunt. I just searched "The Bonnie Hunt Show" and looked for today's videos. Hope that helps.

FORT Fan

Did anyone else notice Jason's eyes bug out at the very end when Bonnie said that Melissa was on a show and has a new guy and has moved on!!! I thought he looked as if someone punched him in the gut!

I can imagine what he will do when seeing her on DWTS tonight!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SilverCreeklady;3376646;
    Did anyone else notice Jason's eyes bug out at the very end when Bonnie said that Melissa was on a show and has a new guy and has moved on!!! I thought he looked as if someone punched him in the gut!

I can imagine what he will do when seeing her on DWTS tonight!!!
    He definitely looked like he hadn't heard about Melissa's bf yet. Which I'm kinda surprised about since it aired the day before.

hom
    FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ky-la;3376682;
    He definitely looked like he hadn't heard about Melissa's bf yet. Which I'm kinda surprised about since it aired the day before.
    OMG, I was so happy about the other grilling I didn't even watch after the second commercial break. Just went back and watched it ... nice!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast