Closed Thread
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Melissa Rycroft on "Dancing with the Stars"!

Re: Melissa Rycroft on "Dancing with the Stars"!

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorfan86;3377537;
    Im proud of melissa, she did AMAZING for only having a few day to practice i think she will go far
    Mel is still not on yet, but showed her next to Denise Richard's and boy Denise gave her a snarky look, (kind of an up and down judgey look). Denise has awful posture.
    "I actually thought our relationship was 50 times better than the other guys. I thought it was my job to come back and get her." Reid R.

Mel dances last (the best is saved for last).
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Wow, Melissa did beautifully tonight! She is one of the best dancers but having the experience from the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleading gives her an advantage but that is not a bad thing. I voted for her!

FORT Fogey

She danced with such grace and elegance and she looked beautiful doing it. I'm glad she's moved on to something positive.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3377559;
    Wow, Melissa did beautifully tonight! She is one of the best dancers but having the experience from the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleading gives her an advantage but that is not a bad thing. I voted for her!
    Ditto on all of that!

Don't forget you have 13 phone votes and 13 online votes (with different deadlines).
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3377584;
    Ditto on all of that!

Don't forget you have 13 phone votes and 13 online votes (with different deadlines).
    Don't worry, I voted as many times as it would let me!

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3377593;
    Don't worry, I voted as many times as it would let me!
    I was actually making hash marks on paper, and I think that I (well, Mel) got ripped off for one of my phone votes. Hopefully it was my mistake since I was hurrying to get them in within the half hour after the show.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by SilverCreeklady;3376654;
    I think they are looking more for Media Personalitys rather than stars! Stars do not need this show for promotion!
    Nearly every celebrity doing this show is either trying to get exposure for a sagging career or wanting to persue one!
    :-))))) Yeh, indeed! Stev Wozniack's carrier is sagging:-))))

FORT Newbie

While I thought Melissa's dancing was decent enough I did not vote for her for one main reason. I am sick of people dumping all the blame on Jason and making him sound like "scum" - Come on this man and his family all have feelings too. How sad that everyone feels the need to judge him so harshly and make Melissa to be some poor innocent "victim." She's getting plenty of exposure now that's for sure. I only hope she gets votes because she can dance and not for the fact that she got dumped on National TV. Which as we all know by now she was "aware" of the fact that her's/Jason's relationship was basically over before she even stepped out on stage that night so I don't understand why people are still calling Jason and Molly such awful names with little or no regard to the fact that inspite of the mistakes they've made they still are human beings with feelings the same as Melissa. I wish her well.

FORT Newbie

Are you all forgetting that Trista was on the first season of DWTS? She was actually the first one out. I applaud Melissa for being willing to put herself out there with such short notice and hope she goes a long way in the competition!! I think we all need to move past the DRAMA of the last few weeks and wish all involved success and happiness!!

Closed Thread