Closed Thread
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Melissa Rycroft on "Dancing with the Stars"!

Re: Melissa Rycroft on "Dancing with the Stars"!

She looked simply elegant and stunning and I think she did a great job.

She reminded me of a younger Marie Osmand with her hair and makeup like that.

hom
    FORT Regular

FANTASTIC JOB!!! And so stunning ... Molly better not let Jason watch

FORT Regular

she did a great job... second highest score. I was cracking up at the comments from the judges and the boo's from the audiance. I wonder if Molly or Jason watched? I don't think their relationship will last the length of this show. I bet Molly is regrets taking him back....

Melissa looked gorgeous and did a great job. I don't follow the show, but will watch clips of her to see her progress.

I'm still crossing my fingers for Jillian to be able to cheer Melissa in the finale to promote her show.

FORT Regular

Melissa was very well received, and the Jason-bashing continued. He even received boos from the audience, and was the butt of many comments and jokes. I hope if she's on next week they let that die. Just let her dance.

FORT Newbie

I don't know where to post this, Melissa is now kind-of a 'cross over' - TB or DWTS, but was that a ring I seen on her left ring finger? I noticed it while they were backstage getting their scores???

Premium Member

probably wearing the infamous pinky ring,

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by NEPASue;3376855;
    Me too!! She was a DCC for 2 seasons and had to learn dance routines PDQ so DWTS shouldn't be "that hard" for her. When I heard this I said I have to watch for as long as she is on. I really don't like the show (gets too boring, too showy!) but they haven't introduced her yet. Maybe towards the end?

OMG...LT looks like a football player trying to dance. He's not doing too bad, really...maybe it's me and I am just perceiving it wrong, lol.

THE JACKASS GUY?? Now I know why I never watch this show...I don't like many of the contestants!! Maybe I should just catch Melissa's parts online...

I am so proud of her. I am sure daddy's glad he paid for those ballet classes. I was a little worrid. I know people think that if you dance, all dance is easy, but styles are so different; how you hold your body, front foot/back foot. and dancing with a partner, rather than in partnership with a team is quite different. DCC dancing is all kinda jerky movement, body often bent forward or back. The waltz is straight and serene. And a little secret: even Melli will admit that once she gets a routine, she gets it, but she is often quite slow to get it. I only wish they had some of her good DCC pictures to show. I guess no time for an intro.

I do not want to hear his name again on this show. This is her time and her time only. I could tell she was uncomfortable with the comments (notice how she said more than once I'm OK, it's over).

Melissa was just as fantastic as I had expected. She looked stunningly beautiful, happy and radiant, and was so graceful (with only 2 days of rehearsal). She was modest and sweet being interviewed, and I loved the sneak peek of her rehearsing next to the trailers in the parking lot.

ALL my votes (phone and online) went to her (I'm almost done with the online votes).

We get 13 phone votes and 13 online votes...GO TEAM MELISSA!!!
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by kultainen;3377343;
    I am so proud of her. I am sure daddy's glad he paid for those ballet classes. I was a little worrid. I know people think that if you dance, all dance is easy, but styles are so different; how you hold your body, front foot/back foot. and dancing with a partner, rather than in partnership with a team is quite different. DCC dancing is all kinda jerky movement, body often bent forward or back. The waltz is straight and serene. And a little secret: even Melli will admit that once she gets a routine, she gets it, but she is often quite slow to get it. I only wish they had some of her good DCC pictures to show. I guess no time for an intro.

I do not want to hear his name again on this show. This is her time and her time only. I could tell she was uncomfortable with the comments (notice how she said more than once I'm OK, it's over).
    She did a great job kultainen. Tell Melissa that I really thought she showed alot of class and I could tell she got along famously with Tony. Hope she does great on the salsa next time.

Closed Thread