+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What was Jason's weakest moment?

Re: What was Jason's weakest moment?

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer;3374113;
    I wish everyone would just get over it. This seems like the best, most satisfying season of the Bachelor EVER. Yes, Melissa (and dentist girl, and Jillian, and who knows who-else) got her heart broken, but that's what the show is all about. You ALL KNOW THAT. I'm super pleased that the season ended with a romance-with-potential. We were THIS CLOSE to a 3-week-post-show-newspaper-clipping of another failed romance.

At least if the Jason/Melissa duo was going to fail, they got it over with quickly and got a new romance in motion.

Don't like the fact that it happened with the cameras on? The whole season--every season--has breakups with the camera on! That's what both Jason and Melissa agreed to... their most intimate moments to be captured on film. So seeing the dumping on film (without a live audience, by the way), was nothing more than a continuation of the whole season. It wasn't an insult to Melissa, it wasn't a "bastardly" thing, it was just real life.

And let's face, if I was dating someone who started talking about themselves in the third person the way Melissa did, I would've dumped them before 6 weeks. That was just mentally odd. And so was her expectation that a few-week romance should be "fought for". Hint: If the thrill wears off in a month, it was never worth fighting for.

I feel like viewers got the romance they deserved, and I really hope the Jason/Molly duo will last. I don't think Jason is anywear NEAR the snake that most previous bachelors were. He appears to be a good, honest guy trying to build a family. Probably in the 1% of males who are NOT out preying on women pretending to like them just to get sex.

I loved this season and I came away from it with a good feeling. I think it was a success.
    Warm and fuzzy?

FORT Fan

To many to list for me!!!

He is a DWEEB!...and ABC played him like a fiddle!!!

Proposing to Melissa when he was so conflicted and breaking it off on TV...yup, that's about it.

FORT Fan

Arrogantly thinking that he was a shoe in over Jesse who is now one of his biggest defenders ...

Long time lurker

And let's face, if I was dating someone who started talking about themselves in the third person the way Melissa did, I would've dumped them before 6 weeks. That was just mentally odd. And so was her expectation that a few-week romance should be "fought for". Hint: If the thrill wears off in a month, it was never worth fighting for.
    Not to mention the fact that Melissa is in a new relationship herself. How in love with Jason could she really have been if she is already dating someone? I would think that if she were truly in love with Jason, in love enough to accept a proposal to spend the rest of her life with him...well, I would think that it might take a little more time to move on than has elapsed since their breakup.

I wish everyone would just get over it. This seems like the best, most satisfying season of the Bachelor EVER. Yes, Melissa (and dentist girl, and Jillian, and who knows who-else) got her heart broken, but that's what the show is all about. You ALL KNOW THAT. I'm super pleased that the season ended with a romance-with-potential. We were THIS CLOSE to a 3-week-post-show-newspaper-clipping of another failed romance.

At least if the Jason/Melissa duo was going to fail, they got it over with quickly and got a new romance in motion.

Don't like the fact that it happened with the cameras on? The whole season--every season--has breakups with the camera on! That's what both Jason and Melissa agreed to... their most intimate moments to be captured on film. So seeing the dumping on film (without a live audience, by the way), was nothing more than a continuation of the whole season. It wasn't an insult to Melissa, it wasn't a "bastardly" thing, it was just real life.

I feel like viewers got the romance they deserved, and I really hope the Jason/Molly duo will last. I don't think Jason is anywear NEAR the snake that most previous bachelors were. He appears to be a good, honest guy trying to build a family. Probably in the 1% of males who are NOT out preying on women pretending to like them just to get sex.

I loved this season and I came away from it with a good feeling. I think it was a success.
    I disagree.....he lied. He is a liar. I can't feel good about a liar.
    Happiness isn't just an emotion, it is a state of mind.

Quote Originally Posted by keri1971;3378426;
    Not to mention the fact that Melissa is in a new relationship herself. How in love with Jason could she really have been if she is already dating someone? I would think that if she were truly in love with Jason, in love enough to accept a proposal to spend the rest of her life with him...well, I would think that it might take a little more time to move on than has elapsed since their breakup.
    Couldn't the same be said for Jason then? He was on Deanna's show, "fell in love with her", proposed to her, got turned down and then went onto his own show where he was kissing as many women as he could. How is that really any different? Let's also not forget the fact that Jason was already with another woman himself right after he broke up with Melissa (if not with her before breaking up with Melissa). Sorry but for me Jason is definately the one with the problem in this threesome.

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3380165;
    Couldn't the same be said for Jason then? He was on Deanna's show, "fell in love with her", proposed to her, got turned down and then went onto his own show where he was kissing as many women as he could. How is that really any different? Let's also not forget the fact that Jason was already with another woman himself right after he broke up with Melissa (if not with her before breaking up with Melissa). Sorry but for me Jason is definately the one with the problem in this threesome.
    I really have to agree with you.

Also, she said herself she had known him for two year and they had dated only casually on and off. Maybe this life crisis she went through made both of them realized there might be something there to explore...i.e. him being there to support her made him realize maybe it was more than he thought and him being there for her made her realize it was something they should explore. Stranger things have happened in life.

Some relationship just need a nudge. Maybe. Maybe not. But, he was there to help her when she needed someone to lean on. Good for him.

I don't think it is fair to criticize her for accepting support that was given. If it turned into more, then great.

Like you said Jason didn't seem to have any trouble jumping on the Bachelor bandwagon very soon after he was dumped. Gotta wonder.....
    Happiness isn't just an emotion, it is a state of mind.

FORT Regular

Jason's 3 weakest moments.......

1) going on the bachelorette
    2) being the bachelor
    3) not going back and resuming his own life after the bachelor

FORT Fan

OK SO Jason's weakest MOMENTS........... whining about being a single parent (ty has a mom who shares custody)
    proposing, duh, if you are in love w/ 2 people - just don't until you are sure....been done before
    telling everyone that it was in your contract to break the news to Melissa that Molly was the main reason for the breakup....LIAR, and you know it, Jason.
    telling everyone that Melissa asked if it WAS Molly involved in the breakup,and would she be blindsided by that, and you said NO!!
    on camera, telling Melissa is was Molly ......blindsiding her, exposinbg your lie.

you know, Jason, if you are man enuf to read all of this...if you had had the balls to stand up to ABC and what they "wanted" none of this would have happened. Now, everyone thinks of you as an a*s, and someone who was led bh the bal*s (abc) to be a puppet; where was your intregrity, dignity, consciousness, and general common sense when doing aLL of this dumping Melissa/pleasing the network drama.
    You, Jason, made the wrong decision on how to let her go, but you know what? ALL of America is so glad Mel is on DWTS rather than cooking you supper and tucking TY in every night. She has so much more energy in her life than to stifle it in doing your single dad thing~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast