+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What was Jason's weakest moment?

Re: What was Jason's weakest moment?

Quote Originally Posted by bizbachfan;3371830;
    proposing to Mel after practially puking over letting Molly go
    That would definitely be my vote.His reaction to letting Molly go should have been a a BIG CLUE that he was not ready to propose to Mel.

Deciding not to bring his invisible ink pen to the contract signing.
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

FORT Fogey

By signing on Fleiss's dotted line, he sold his soul to the devil.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

I think there are too many to list, but this is why he and Molly are a good fit - she'll keep him in line.

Quote Originally Posted by BuddhaBelly;3372440;
    His weakest moment was agreeing to be the next bachelor.
    That is exactly what I thought....So I guess it would be agreeing to be on the bachelorette.

where do we begin.....
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

I think it would be much easier to just list his strongest moments...except that I can't think of anything!

FORT Fan

weakest momentS...LYING to viewers that he was under contract to do all this on camera. read MF interview at medianet. LYING to Melissa and viewers about Molly. He did not tell Mel about Molly. Even MF says that in the interview transcript. Mel said it herself on Ellen. so, sleazeball weak moments.....

I wish everyone would just get over it. This seems like the best, most satisfying season of the Bachelor EVER. Yes, Melissa (and dentist girl, and Jillian, and who knows who-else) got her heart broken, but that's what the show is all about. You ALL KNOW THAT. I'm super pleased that the season ended with a romance-with-potential. We were THIS CLOSE to a 3-week-post-show-newspaper-clipping of another failed romance.

At least if the Jason/Melissa duo was going to fail, they got it over with quickly and got a new romance in motion.

Don't like the fact that it happened with the cameras on? The whole season--every season--has breakups with the camera on! That's what both Jason and Melissa agreed to... their most intimate moments to be captured on film. So seeing the dumping on film (without a live audience, by the way), was nothing more than a continuation of the whole season. It wasn't an insult to Melissa, it wasn't a "bastardly" thing, it was just real life.

And let's face, if I was dating someone who started talking about themselves in the third person the way Melissa did, I would've dumped them before 6 weeks. That was just mentally odd. And so was her expectation that a few-week romance should be "fought for". Hint: If the thrill wears off in a month, it was never worth fighting for.

I feel like viewers got the romance they deserved, and I really hope the Jason/Molly duo will last. I don't think Jason is anywear NEAR the snake that most previous bachelors were. He appears to be a good, honest guy trying to build a family. Probably in the 1% of males who are NOT out preying on women pretending to like them just to get sex.

I loved this season and I came away from it with a good feeling. I think it was a success.

Jason is just weak!.. period!
    With points here and there!ROFL

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast