+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: what is the deal with Deanna?

what is the deal with Deanna?

can someone do me a favor? I never saw the seasons that Deanna was on, but gather she is very disliked.... can you guys fill me in on why?

FORT Newbie

Re: what is the deal with Deanna?

For me, I dislike her because she is a media whore. She was the final 1 in Brad's season but Brad decided not to choose her. So they picked her to be the new Bachelorette. She just seemed very fake and only wanted attention. I don't know can anyone add anymore?

FORT Fogey

Deanna turned me off by her beahivor to all the guys in her season. She tended to throw temper tantrums or get upset every time that one of the guys was not focused entirely on her. She'd write a guy off for expressing interests that weren't about her, etc.

Obviously, the nature of the show is going to put a lot of focus on the individual who is the bachelor or bachelorette. But Deanna took that to a level that went beyond the nature of the show. Plus, she did some things like allowing Jason to get down on one knee and start to prpose to her before telling him she was not her choice which were very inconsiderate.

FORT Newbie

For me, she was annoying, whiney, and emotionally very needy. She demanded to be the center of everyone's world. If not, she would throw temper tantrums and claim everyone was "breaking her heart." It was very obvious she was not ready to be married. I think she loved the idea of marriage, like it would fill an emotional void that perhaps her mom left when she passed away.

FORT Newbie

Looking back to this season of the Bachelor and last season of the Bachelorette, more specifically the behavior of Jason and DeAnna respecitively, I think that they deserve the backlash that America has given them. All I will think now when I see them (and Molly as well for taking him back in such a crass manner) is "ugh. them again!". IMO Brad showed more grace and respect for the women in his season by not leading them on and I hope Jillian re-invents the Bachelorette with fun, honesty and respect. If she does then maybe I will watch again.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

I couldn't stand DeYawna from about the 3rd episode of Brad's season. I thought she was like a bully towards some of the other girls. Some people ask for it, but I just remember thinking it appeared to be unwarranted.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;2622718;
    If Brad is impressed by DeAnna, then he's a dimmer bulb than he would already appear to be. DeAnna is not "strong and confident", DeAnna is a humourless bitch. Humourless bitches always refer to themselves as strong and confident and generally seem to believe that people are jealous and resentful of their strength and confidence, rather than that people are actually seeing them for their humourless, bitchy selves.
    This is what I posted about her during Brad's season and my opinion hasn't change one whit.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I always liked DeAnna. I think she's great. She's strong minded and independent and knows what she wants. Good for her.

I would just like to add: she's lousy at reading a script.....
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by boomer_lady;3370803;
    I always liked DeAnna. I think she's great. She's strong minded and independent and knows what she wants. Good for her.
    Me too.She is a lot like I am and I wish that she hasn't gotten so much crap from others.The only thing I didn't agree with is when she let Jason get down on one knee to propose and then she told him he wasn't the one.

Other than that I liked her on both Brad's season and her own.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast