+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: what is the deal with Deanna?

Along for the ride PotstickersRgud's Avatar

Re: what is the deal with Deanna?

Quote Originally Posted by sjcaligurl;3376236;
    Actually, she is still under contract and ABC called her after the breakup to add a twist to the show ... which ultimately changed because Jason changed his mind around the same time the show started airing. She went there to give advice - not to get Jason back. If you want to characterize her as shallow, best believe Jason's salary and boring life in Seattle are not a draw.

Hey hey hey. You don't know what his salary is, and his life is anything but boring!

Oh, brother ... lol

You know, DeAnna Pappas is fine. She made choices that made sense for her: Didn't pick Jeremy because she wasn't into Jeremy; didn't pick Jason because she wasn't into Jason, and; picked Jesse because she thought it would work for the 15 minutes the feeling lasted and when clear it wouldn't work, ended the relationship and here we are.

Potsitcker, I can visualize DeAnna as a great step mom ... if with the right guy ... Jason wasn't. Simple as that.

Shallow? Superficial? Maybe, but I consider her a normal 27 year old, and smart enough to parlay her celebrity status/notoriety into a new career ... given the RE market tanked, she would have had to change careers anyway.

Along for the ride PotstickersRgud's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy;3749125;
    Oh, brother ... lol

You know, DeAnna Pappas is fine. She made choices that made sense for her: Didn't pick Jeremy because she wasn't into Jeremy; didn't pick Jason because she wasn't into Jason, and; picked Jesse because she thought it would work for the 15 minutes the feeling lasted and when clear it wouldn't work, ended the relationship and here we are.

Potsitcker, I can visualize DeAnna as a great step mom ... if with the right guy ... Jason wasn't. Simple as that.

Shallow? Superficial? Maybe, but I consider her a normal 27 year old, and smart enough to parlay her celebrity status/notoriety into a new career ... given the RE market tanked, she would have had to change careers anyway.
    I think you're probably right.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345