+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: what is the deal with Deanna?

Re: what is the deal with Deanna?

why is she a media whore? I am sure she had to go on the show besides who wouldnt take a free vaca to NZ?
    Deanna has been very good about not discussing her break up with Jesse. I always liked Jesse and wasn't a huge D fan on her season but some of the comments are a bit out of line

Quote Originally Posted by bizbachfan;3372773;
    why is she a media whore? I am sure she had to go on the show besides who wouldnt take a free vaca to NZ?
    Deanna has been very good about not discussing her break up with Jesse. I always liked Jesse and wasn't a huge D fan on her season but some of the comments are a bit out of line
    I guess that explains why she broke up with Jesse in the airport - she was on her way to New Zealand.

LOL that is true it was very shortly thereafter. I am guessing they broke up at the airport baggage claim because instead of bringing more stuff from GA she was bringing empty suit cases to cart home what she had Jesse's place so it was rather obvious.

Jesse was actually very hurt by the breakup and the aftermath. She did him dirty and did not have to go to NZ. She was not under contract to do that but created that situation herself by ASKING to go after she realized she wasn't going to be able to bully Jesse into being who she thought he ought to be rather than loving him for the person he is.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3372256;
    She's moving to LA to pursue her "real" dreams next month.
    This is a statement from Deanna. I don't know what she's got up her sleeve professionally. For all I know it's because she wants to join a scrapbooking club there. But she is moving to LA in April.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Rags317;3375250;
    Jesse was actually very hurt by the breakup and the aftermath. She did him dirty and did not have to go to NZ. She was not under contract to do that but created that situation herself by ASKING to go after she realized she wasn't going to be able to bully Jesse into being who she thought he ought to be rather than loving him for the person he is.
    Actually, she is still under contract and ABC called her after the breakup to add a twist to the show ... which ultimately changed because Jason changed his mind around the same time the show started airing. She went there to give advice - not to get Jason back. If you want to characterize her as shallow, best believe Jason's salary and boring life in Seattle are not a draw.

Was it just me or did it seem like she gained a few lbs....

Quote Originally Posted by RealityRealmer;3370185;
    can someone do me a favor? I never saw the seasons that Deanna was on, but gather she is very disliked.... can you guys fill me in on why?
    I like DeAnna, she's clearly not perfect and neither am I. I've read all the reasons people give for hating her, I've yet to be convinced she is an evil selfish witch.

I was disappointed she let Jason get on his knee, but I believed the producers made her do it because they wanted footage of both men on their knee and proposing (to hype the finale as a double proposal). I'm even more sure of that now. None of us were there, we don't know what really happened behind the scenes and I'm not sure Jason was completely in the dark. I'm not going to heap all the blame on one person just because she is a convenient target.

It's weird, I used to be a bigger Jesse fan than DeAnna fan, even though I liked them both, but after seeing the way they've acted since the break-up I actually like DeAnna more. Jesse's endless self-promotion is over the top and I think that is one of the things that really turned DeAnna off. I think she started to feel like more of a marketable product than a person to him. She wants her share of the limelight but his constant hustle is extreme, and it'd scare me off too. Holly seems to like it though, perhaps she and Jesse are a good fit for that reason. I doubt they're really all that serious though.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;3376523;
    I like DeAnna, she's clearly not perfect and neither am I. I've read all the reasons people give for hating her, I've yet to be convinced she is an evil selfish witch.

I was disappointed she let Jason get on his knee, but I believed the producers made her do it because they wanted footage of both men on their knee and proposing (to hype the finale as a double proposal). I'm even more sure of that now. None of us were there, we don't know what really happened behind the scenes and I'm not sure Jason was completely in the dark. I'm not going to heap all the blame on one person just because she is a convenient target.

It's weird, I used to be a bigger Jesse fan than DeAnna fan, even though I liked them both, but after seeing the way they've acted since the break-up I actually like DeAnna more. Jesse's endless self-promotion is over the top and I think that is one of the things that really turned DeAnna off. I think she started to feel like more of a marketable product than a person to him. She wants her share of the limelight but his constant hustle is extreme, and it'd scare me off too. Holly seems to like it though, perhaps she and Jesse are a good fit for that reason. I doubt they're really all that serious though.
    I think they are way more serious than DeAnna and he! She (Holly) likes his lifestyle and they are both from Ohio. DeAnna would never survive in the Mountian climate!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by SilverCreeklady;3376651;
    I think they are way more serious than DeAnna and he! She (Holly) likes his lifestyle and they are both from Ohio. DeAnna would never survive in the Mountian climate!
    Funny ... Holly was on someone's Facebook commenting on a snowy car that there was a reason why she loved LA. Not sure she's planning on moving back to the cold from Hollywood any time soon for anybody.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast