+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: what is the deal with Deanna?

Re: what is the deal with Deanna?

Quote Originally Posted by RealityRealmer;3370185;
    can someone do me a favor? I never saw the seasons that Deanna was on, but gather she is very disliked.... can you guys fill me in on why?
    She's crazier than a loon..

I don't think Deanna is perfect but also not awful. She is a normal person with flaws. She blew up on at the BBQ for no real reason. I think she was upset that things were not going the way she wanted with Graham. I think Jesse was a good pick, certainly better than Jason. It didn't work out, not very surprising. I don't see her as any more of a media ho than any other contestant on this show. I can understand why she wanted to get into the entertainment business why not try it?

She had to let Jason get down on one knee, I am sure she was coached to do that. No she shouldn't have gone along with it. She was scripted to talk to Jason. I do wish she had more back bone when dealing with TPTB

FORT Fanatic

After this seasons appearance it is obvious that Deanna is a media whore. She only picked Jesse because she thought he would be easy to mold into what ever she wanted. Although after watching Jason, I have a feeling she really missed the boat. Jason is a big ball of clay that a four year old could easily manipulate. So, i guess in the end she is a dumb media whore.

Wow, people still aren't over what DeAnna did? When compared to what Jason and some of the past Bachelors did she's pretty much a saint.

Yes she wanted to get into the entertainment biz, I don't consider doing a Lifetime show that films in Atlanta making it big or anything. She would have dumb for not taking up the offer, to go from bartending to filming a show a couple days out of the month sounds like a pretty sweet deal to me.

Besides don't feel bad for Jason, he got his shot on the show, got paid, and met the "love of his life" all whilst dumping Melissa on television and hooking up with Molly behind her back. Jesse, a week after he was dumped hooked up with Holly, and even gets to do spots on Extra which is owned by the same company that ties to the Bachelor. All of these people are able to move on and lead normal happy lives and don't seem to hold any resentment.
    It's easy to be miserable. Being happy is tougher - and cooler.
    thom yorke

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by blue valentine;3372163;
    Wow, people still aren't over what DeAnna did? When compared to what Jason and some of the past Bachelors did she's pretty much a saint.

Yes she wanted to get into the entertainment biz, I don't consider doing a Lifetime show that films in Atlanta making it big or anything. She would have dumb for not taking up the offer, to go from bartending to filming a show a couple days out of the month sounds like a pretty sweet deal to me.

Besides don't feel bad for Jason, he got his shot on the show, got paid, and met the "love of his life" all whilst dumping Melissa on television and hooking up with Molly behind her back. Jesse, a week after he was dumped hooked up with Holly, and even gets to do spots on Extra which is owned by the same company that ties to the Bachelor. All of these people are able to move on and lead normal happy lives and don't seem to hold any resentment.
    Totally agree! A good time was had by all!

Quote Originally Posted by cantor2537;3370229;
    For me, I dislike her because she is a media whore. She was the final 1 in Brad's season but Brad decided not to choose her. So they picked her to be the new Bachelorette. She just seemed very fake and only wanted attention. I don't know can anyone add anymore?
    She's moving to LA to pursue her "real" dreams next month.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by RealityRealmer;3370185;
    can someone do me a favor? I never saw the seasons that Deanna was on, but gather she is very disliked.... can you guys fill me in on why?
    She spends a heckuva lot of time announcing how she knows exactly what she wants and how extremely sincere she is and yadda yadda yadda, and then she acts like a spoiled idiot-baby by boohooing around a barbecue that "y'all are breaking my heart" because the guy she has the biggest crush on hasn't spent the entire day slobbering on her. And that's her typical behavior, apparently.

She's a four-year-old in a 26-year-old (or whatever) body .... Hey, maybe that's why Jason was so attracted.

And Jesse isn't miffed about moving on (although he certainly made a big show about being hurt and shocked in that post-breakup video he made) because he never particularly cared about her, either. It was all a convenient hookup. That's fine with me, but I wish people would admit these things rather than trying to convince the public that they're all about twue wuv and settling down and having a family.

Quote Originally Posted by natashapierre;3372267;
    She spends a heckuva lot of time announcing how she knows exactly what she wants and how extremely sincere she is and yadda yadda yadda, and then she acts like a spoiled idiot-baby by boohooing around a barbecue that "y'all are breaking my heart" because the guy she has the biggest crush on hasn't spent the entire day slobbering on her. And that's her typical behavior, apparently.

She's a four-year-old in a 26-year-old (or whatever) body .... Hey, maybe that's why Jason was so attracted.

And Jesse isn't miffed about moving on (although he certainly made a big show about being hurt and shocked in that post-breakup video he made) because he never particularly cared about her, either. It was all a convenient hookup. That's fine with me, but I wish people would admit these things rather than trying to convince the public that they're all about twue wuv and settling down and having a family.
    Profoundly true that viewers mistake Hook-up's for Engagements all the time with this show.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3372256;
    She's moving to LA to pursue her "real" dreams next month.
    Really? She's still doing Get Married which is based in ATL. What is your source? The only real dream chaser is Jesse who manages to drum up press for himself on a daily basis and post it to his website.

Quote Originally Posted by blue valentine;3372163;

The majority of posters in messages boards are women and in general less forgiving of women. On the other hand Brad is fast becoming a Saint

PS like always love your posts Blue Valentine.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast