+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: For whom do you feel sorry the most? Jason? Melissa? Molly?

For whom do you feel sorry the most? Jason? Melissa? Molly?

I personally feel the most sorry for Molly. She got sucked in a not so hot relationship.

I think Melissa is lucky. In the end she comes out as America's favorite and looks the best in public opinion.

Jason? What can I say that hasn't been said already? I feel a little bit sorry for him, but not really....

Premium Member

Re: For whom do you feel sorry the most? Jason? Melissa? Molly?

I feel sorry for Melissa she was blindsided, but in the end she was lucky to not be stuck with loser.

I don't feel sorry for any of them.
    I don't like the way things ended, but when you agree to go on this horrible show you leave yourself very vulnerable.
    Thery must have known what they could potetially be letting themselves in for, but chose to go on anyway, so I find it hard to have any sympathy for any of them.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie

I honestly don't feel sorry for any of them - they signed up to be on a TV show to find love - it didn't work for Melissa and her heart was broken (as with MANY in the past fromt his show). Jason and Molly say they've found love - good for them.

But even if no relationship came of this it was a TV show to get a shot at love and they all knew that it's only worked 1/16 times - those were the odds heading into this and they all knew it.

FORT Fogey

Ty is the only one I feel sorry for. "Here's your new mommy...NOPE, here's your new mommy...NO WAIT...""

us.
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter;3368472;
    us.
    LOL I have to agree with that one.

Melissa is over it and getting on with her life. I hated what happened to her though, but she's so better off without him.

I just don't care about Jason. I say, let him get on with his dating Molly, I just don't want to hear anything about it.

I felt bad for Melissa, she seemed really excited about his proposal, and really hurt when he dumped her. After all, she signed up for the show to fall in love (even though it seems like a joke to me) and even expected to not be given a rose, but I highly doubt she signed up to be dumped AFTER he proposed, for millions to see on TV, and for him to crawl back to Molly.

At least the other people from the show dumped each other in private!

FORT Regular

I shed a tear or two for all three of the people involved. I felt badly for Mel when she got her heart broken. I feel for Jason and Molly who are probably having a very difficult time dealing with all the criticisms and judgments - this is an unfortunate start for a young love.

Although all three are victims of their own actions, I believe this messy outcome is a natural product of a competitive dating show, where the premise and the process is designed primarily for the purpose of entertaining an audience with love as a distant second.

I wish all three the best.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 1234567891011 ... LastLast