+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: For whom do you feel sorry the most? Jason? Melissa? Molly?

Re: For whom do you feel sorry the most? Jason? Melissa? Molly?

Does anyone listen to Ryan Seacrest radio show? I heard him today talking to some guy about the Bachelor. He explained that Jason proposed to Melissa, changed his mind and is now ENGAGED to Molly. Has anyone else heard that the two of them are now engaged? Is this just what this one guy's opinion is?

I honestly liked what Bonnie Hunt said best: "Rejection is God's protection" and I like even more that she looked Jason in the eye as she said it
    That beig said I LOVE Mel, but I think in the end I feel sorry for Molly. I feel sorry that she felt the need to stoop down so low and basically accept the scum of the earth into her life. I feel sorry that her self-esteem is so low that she listens to this man profess this profound love for Mel and talk about how it really was Mel at the end BUT then it all changed.
    Again Bonnie Hunt told him, it didn't change, you panicked when you realized she'd be the next Bachelorette and you rushed to stop it [sic].
    The other person I feel sorry for is Ty who's father is a patholigical liar that threw his mom under the bus by saying she didn't want to be a wife and mother anymore and basically just left (he said this during Deanna's season). He's also pitched the single-dad bit to death considering he SHARES custody with Ty's mom 50/50. So yes Molly can recover but Ty will need years upon years of therapy.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3379987;
    and just who's idea do you think it was to do that? BOTH Melissa and Jason agreed to "humiliate" Melissa and let it be aired so why does Melissa get off so easy? she's a "grown woman" ... she could have said no too

Jason is the one with egg on his face LOL

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3379969;
    lmao Fleiss is the puppetier that pulls ALL THE STRINGS
    Yes he is but does he have to apologize for that. No, Fleiss has puppets waiting patiently for their strings to be attached just like Jason, Molly, Deanna and all the others did in the past. I don't feel sorry for any of them.

But, if he has nothing to apologize for, neither does Jason. They both were hired to do a job, and if one views the ratings as a measure of how well they did, both did it rather admirably.
    If Jason feels the need to apologize then Jason should apologize but if Jason didn't feel the need to apologize then he shouldn't have apologized. Did Jason apologize because he became unpopular with the viewers or did he feel sorry for making a poor decision. I don't know the answer to that.

I agree with your last statement that Jason did his job very well but Jason would not have had that job if it hadn't been for the edit Fleiss gave Jason in B4 which made Jason so popular with the viewers. The edit in B4 led Jason to being the star of his own series on The Bachelor which is what Jason wanted in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by chaserla;3380013;
    Yes he is but does he have to apologize for that. No, Fleiss has puppets waiting patiently for their strings to be attached just like Jason, Molly, Deanna and all the others did in the past. I don't feel sorry for any of them.

If Jason feels the need to apologize then Jason should apologize but if Jason didn't feel the need to apologize then he shouldn't have apologized. Did Jason apologize because he became unpopular with the viewers or did he feel sorry for making a poor decision. I don't know the answer to that.

I agree with your last statement that Jason did his job very well but Jason would not have had that job if it hadn't been for the edit Fleiss gave Jason in B4 which made Jason so popular with the viewers. The edit in B4 led Jason to being the star of his own series on The Bachelor which is what Jason wanted in the first place.
    blaming the puppet and not the Puppeteer makes as much sense to me as slapping the ventriloquist's dummy if he calls you fat Fleiss is the one that's to blame but as his face wasn't on camera, he's getting off scot-free IMO
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Honestly I still don't see how fliess is dragging Jason under the bus.

Jason has apologized for only one thing really, and that's making their breakup public on tv (i know they broke up before, but here, i am referring to making it officially public on tv).

Fleiss, has only said that Jason was not contractualy obligated to air the breakup...but has added in other interviews that jason is honest and is a good guy...how is Fleiss dragging Jason under the bus by expressing what seems to be only mere facts?

But Northern, you make an excellent point in that Melissa, having known that they would make this official for everyone on tv, it would seem she used that 'publicness' to her advantage. Smart cookie...

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3380186;
    Fleiss, has only said that Jason was not contractualy obligated to air the breakup...
    Jason didn't air the break-up. Fleiss aired the news of the break-up, but both Jason and Melissa acknowledge that it was over before they got to ATFR.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3380191;
    Jason didn't air the break-up. Fleiss aired the news of the break-up, but both Jason and Melissa acknowledge that it was over before they got to ATFR.
    yes, i know, I thought I cleared that thought up in my post....guess not.

My point is that to the viewers, it seemed like a public break-up, and that's all Jason is really apologizing for.

Other than that...I don't get how people are dragging others under the bus.

Let me say this, if Jason, Melissa, Fleiss and even CH wanted to throw someone under the bus, they could, cause there's a lot of info that is NOT public. There's a lot more that could be said from each of these people that we will never know.

Quote Originally Posted by nikiniki;3379980;
    There is nothing for Fleise to apologise for, he is not the one who humilitate someone in front of 17 million, Jason did that. Stop making excuses for jason, let use a quote that Melissa has in her email that was sent to him
    "You are a grown man", he should learn to stand up for himself
    Sorry, I'm a little lost here. To whom are you directing this?

I never really had any affinity for Jason. I'm just wondering where Fleiss' accountability is in this. Saying he is "not the one who humiliates" people is like say Jerry Springer is just a guy who lets people sit on his stage and chit-chat. Fleiss' name is on the show as much is Jerry's is, if only figuratively, and he IS the one who humiliates people.

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3380205;
    Let me say this, if Jason, Melissa, Fleiss and even CH wanted to throw someone under the bus, they could, cause there's a lot of info that is NOT public. There's a lot more that could be said from each of these people that we will never know.
    So why do you suppose the only person under the bus has chosen not to give up his place and let someone else hang out there?

+ Reply to Thread