+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: For whom do you feel sorry the most? Jason? Melissa? Molly?

Re: For whom do you feel sorry the most? Jason? Melissa? Molly?

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3379885;
    I think I've read this differently. I just don't get the vibe that he's throwing Jason under the bus.

Jason is apologizing for agreeing to air the break up on TV and hurting Melissa...at least that's all I've seen confirmed.
    But Jason didn't break up on air - they had already broken up before, both Melissa and Jason agreed to "act" like they were breaking up on tv. She's just as guilty as him on that account. The rest is Melissa reacting to Jason wanting to see Molly, she didn't want him but it hurt her ego that he wanted somebody else.... that's it, that's all.....

It seems like Jason has given up trying to reason with people, they've made up their mind, so he's taking the fall and apologizing for something he really didn't do IMO
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by chaserla;3379894;
    Jason made a poor decision and Fleiss, being the opportunist that he is, took advantage of it. In the end Fleiss got what he wanted and needed out of Jason, good ratings. Jason extended his 15 minutes of fame and got the love of life out of it. Everybody is happy!
    All of which begs the question of why Fleiss isn't out apologizing for everything except global warming and failing to find a cure for cancer. He is letting Jason do all the apologizing. In my world making a poor decision requires a lot less apologizing than being an opportunist who preys upon people's poor decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3379920;
    It seems like Jason has given up trying to reason with people, they've made up their mind, so he's taking the fall and apologizing for something he really didn't do IMO
    I also think he is leaving something(s) unsaid. He is taking the fall and apologizing for something(s) he really doesn't want to let out of the bag.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3379944;
    All of which begs the question of why Fleiss isn't out apologizing for everything except global warming and failing to find a cure for cancer. He is letting Jason do all the apologizing. In my world making a poor decision requires a lot less apologizing than being an opportunist who preys upon people's poor decisions.
    The difference is Fleiss is behind the scenes guy so what has Fleiss got to apologize for? IMO Fleiss has nothing to apologize he was doing his job, he was doing what he thought would bring in the viewers which it did. Jason was the star of the show with that comes some responsibility. I have heard Jason apologize twice, Ellen and Bonnie Hunt and I believe that is quite sufficient.

Quote Originally Posted by chaserla;3379958;
    The difference is Fleiss is behind the scenes guy so what has Fleiss got to apologize for? IMO Fleiss has nothing to apologize he was doing his job, he was doing what he thought would bring in the viewers which it did. Jason was the star of the show with that comes some responsibility. I have heard Jason apologize twice, Ellen and Bonnie Hunt and I believe that is quite sufficient.
    Fleiss was the mastermind and Jason, Melissa and Molly were mere pawns.... the staged break-up is what Fleiss should be apologizing for.... Jason and Melissa were fools for participating.... welll not Melissa, it worked out ok for her
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit

I'm so stunned at the idea that here is nothing for Fleiss to apologize for that I can't even gather an answer.....

But, if he has nothing to apologize for, neither does Jason. They both were hired to do a job, and if one views the ratings as a measure of how well they did, both did it rather admirably.

Quote Originally Posted by chaserla;3379958;
    lmao Fleiss is the puppetier that pulls ALL THE STRINGS and all anyone that participates in any of his show are "the puppets" that just get yanked along.....

Fleiss has had so many seasons to mess with this "contract' of his...I would bet anything that each season when something arrises that is not covered in the contract...I bet it is in the next one..and to take a line from Dream Girls...I would bet anything that Fleiss would say..."check your contract..you cant take a S*** and wipe your own A** without my okay"
    Last edited by ButterflyFaery; 03-11-2009 at 02:46 PM.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3379967;
    I'm so stunned at the idea that here is nothing for Fleiss to apologize for that I can't even gather an answer.....

But, if he has nothing to apologize for, neither does Jason. They both were hired to do a job, and if one views the ratings as a measure of how well they did, both did it rather admirably.

There is nothing for Fleise to apologise for, he is not the one who humilitate someone in front of 17 million, Jason did that. Stop making excuses for jason, let use a quote that Melissa has in her email that was sent to him
    "You are a grown man", he should learn to stand up for himself

Quote Originally Posted by nikiniki;3379980;
    There is nothing for Fleise to apologise for, he is not the one who humilitate someone in front of 17 million, Jason did that. Stop making excuses for jason, let use a quote that Melissa has in her email that was sent to him
    "You are a grown man", he should learn to stand up for himself
    and just who's idea do you think it was to do that? BOTH Melissa and Jason agreed to "humiliate" Melissa and let it be aired so why does Melissa get off so easy? she's a "grown woman" ... she could have said no too

Do not feel sorry for any of them. All knew they signed up for a Realty TV Show some just didn't like the outcome as well as others.

Oh, and Melissa could stand to put on her big girl panties as well, stop the whimpering and immature comments and get on with being a Starlett.

+ Reply to Thread