+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: For whom do you feel sorry the most? Jason? Melissa? Molly?

Re: For whom do you feel sorry the most? Jason? Melissa? Molly?

Quote Originally Posted by annabeast;3378268;
    Does Jason or Molly read this board? I hope so, because I have something to say. Jason, if you won't go away, please AT LEAST quit fondling Molly endlessly in public. You are acting like a horny 14-year-old. It's so embarrassing. We get it, you are having sex. congratulations and welcome to the club. Peace, out.
    I choked on my Ginger Ale...I totally agree. If I were Molly right now I think I would tell him if he put that tongue in my mouth one more time I would bite it off.
    Happiness isn't just an emotion, it is a state of mind.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Bevinfighter07;3378416;
    MELISSA

in the famous words of BONNIE HUNT "sometimes rejection is gods protection."

hopefully molly heard that because jason did reject her too
    Oh yeah, I caught that one, and LOVED it. I almost felt sorry for Jason and Molly, because Bonnie was so passive/aggressive in her disapproval. I hope Molly's parents talk some sense into her. The likelihood that this is really going to last is so small, she might as well cut her losses and regain some dignity. This too shall pass --- as soon as they give that a chance to happen.

I feel sorry for Jason - Fleiss talked BOTH Jason and Melissa into doing the break up on the set (which all admit was already a done deal, so she wasn't "blind-sided" like some people say) she gets the sympathy card and Jason has been thrown under the bus by ABC and all it's tv hosts (the View, Ellen, DWTS, Kimmel etc) Melissa wasn't the girl she portrayed herself to be during the filming of the show ( she wants to be a teacher and step-mommy? ya right ) that girls got stars in her eyes, she doesn't want to move to Seattle and join the PTA Jason knew they weren't suited, and so did she, so they mutually parted but Jason is the bad guy for it.... that's the part that boggles my mind... nobody can see past the "staged" tv breakup and think that Melissa was actually heartbroken.

and I feel sorry for all of Fleiss's future "victims" as he just uses them and then tosses them to the wolves when the fans don't like the outcome... and it will happen again and again. No wonder they are having a hard time getting quality guys to apply for Bachelor, they used to have some very, very interesting Bachelors ..... now I'm sure guys think twice as they know their reputation is going to get trashed by either the fans and/or Fliess and co. for doing what they feel is right.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3379734;
    I feel sorry for Jason - Fleiss talked BOTH Jason and Melissa into doing the break up on the set (which all admit was already a done deal, so she wasn't "blind-sided" like some people say) she gets the sympathy card and Jason has been thrown under the bus by ABC and all it's tv hosts (the View, Ellen, DWTS, Kimmel etc) Melissa wasn't the girl she portrayed herself to be during the filming of the show ( she wants to be a teacher and step-mommy? ya right ) that girls got stars in her eyes, she doesn't want to move to Seattle and join the PTA Jason knew they weren't suited, and so did she, so they mutually parted but Jason is the bad guy for it.... that's the part that boggles my mind... nobody can see past the "staged" tv breakup and think that Melissa was actually heartbroken.
    I don't feel sorry for him, he signed up for this. But, I do think it's pretty pathetic that the guy who gave them the best ratings ever is getting thrown under the bus by them. He is taking the fall for everyone. I hope one day he decides to blow the lid of this thing, because there's more and he's got the goods.

I don't feel sorry for Melissa, either. She signed up for it, too, and she got what she wanted. I don't know that I'd want to be known as "the most famous Bachelor reject ever" but...oh, well.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3379789;
    I don't feel sorry for him, he signed up for this. But, I do think it's pretty pathetic that the guy who gave them the best ratings ever is getting thrown under the bus by them. He is taking the fall for everyone. I hope one day he decides to blow the lid of this thing, because there's more and he's got the goods.

I don't feel sorry for Melissa, either. She signed up for it, too, and she got what she wanted. I don't know that I'd want to be known as "the most famous Bachelor reject ever" but...oh, well.
    I couldn't agree more with that statement

ABC should be sticking behind their contestants, as it's in their best interests for future shows. NOBODY should be tossed under the bus... there were no bad guys this season. Once they all went home, feelings changed... Melissa and Jason realized they weren't a match...no big deal it happens all time.... BUT Jason thought he may have made a mistake and should have chosen Molly, and when Molly went home she realized that her feelings for Jason were real and not just "Stockholm" feelings, so they "trying" to have a relationship but the media is too busy raking them over the coals and they feel like they have to defend themselves... which is a natural reaction IMO
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3379804;
    I couldn't agree more with that statement

ABC should be sticking behind their contestants, as it's in their best interests for future shows. NOBODY should be tossed under the bus... there were no bad guys this season. Once they all went home, feelings changed... Melissa and Jason realized they weren't a match...no big deal it happens all time.... BUT Jason thought he may have made a mistake and should have chosen Molly, and when Molly went home she realized that her feelings for Jason were real and not just "Stockholm" feelings, so they "trying" to have a relationship but the media is too busy raking them over the coals and they feel like they have to defend themselves... which is a natural reaction IMO
    I know that there has been shift in blame in regards to why the "official" breakup was televised but other than that, i didn't realize that Fleiss was throwing Jason under the bus. IN a recent interview he referred to Jason as a good guy who was as honest as can be. I think Fleiss, although he has a very skewed perception of what makes women happy, is just telling it like he saw it and is not necessarily throwing anyone under the bus. In fact, I think that's the issue with CH as well.

Molly for sure. Melissa is off doing dwts, has a new boyfriend, is getting paid, and Molly gets............... Jason. haha Poor girl.
    It's easy to be miserable. Being happy is tougher - and cooler.
    thom yorke

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3379818;
    i didn't realize that Fleiss was throwing Jason under the bus.
    Then why is Jason the one going around apologizing for everything except for global warming and failing to cure cancer? If he hasn't been thrown under the bus...where IS Mr. Fleiss these days?? My guess is he's in the teller line at the BofA on the corner of Sepulveda and Sherman, chuckling to himself.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3379842;
    Then why is Jason the one going around apologizing for everything except for global warming and failing to cure cancer? If he hasn't been thrown under the bus...where IS Mr. Fleiss these days?? My guess is he's in the teller line at the BofA on the corner of Sepulveda and Sherman, chuckling to himself.
    I think I've read this differently. I just don't get the vibe that he's throwing Jason under the bus.

Jason is apologizing for agreeing to air the break up on TV and hurting Melissa...at least that's all I've seen confirmed.

FORT Fanatic Titans Champion

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3379842;
    Because Jason is responsible for his own actions not Fleiss. IMO where Jason went wrong decision was in telling TPTB about wanting to see Molly before telling Melissa because once TPTB got involved they decided how this was going to be played out. Jason could have prevented the whole AFTR from happening the way it did if he had made a different decision. Does this make Jason or Fleiss the devil reincarnated? No, Jason made a poor decision and Fleiss, being the opportunist that he is, took advantage of it. In the end Fleiss got what he wanted and needed out of Jason, good ratings. Jason extended his 15 minutes of fame and got the love of life out of it. Everybody is happy!

+ Reply to Thread