+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: For whom do you feel sorry the most? Jason? Melissa? Molly?

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Re: For whom do you feel sorry the most? Jason? Melissa? Molly?

Quote Originally Posted by hannelorea;3376452;
    The viewers, for falling for this farce hook, line and sinker. I give ABC credit, they pulled a fast one, "grew a brain" as RS says, and they are the talk of TV right now. Fleiss is rolling in his ratings and probably got something special for getting more viewership over to DWTS.
    That is probably the truest statement I've read on this site.

Melissa and Jillian

I do not feel sorry for any of them. I am very happy for Jason and Molly and happy for Melissa for being able to move on and just be happy. No one is perfect and although I did not like how everything played out, (Jason breaking up with Melissa on camera) I feel that they (Jason, Molly and Melissa have moved on and I should too.)

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3377567;
    I do not feel sorry for any of them. I am very happy for Jason and Molly and happy for Melissa for being able to move on and just be happy. No one is perfect and although I did not like how everything played out, (Jason breaking up with Melissa on camera) I feel that they (Jason, Molly and Melissa have moved on and I should too.)
    Neither do I!

I think they all went through a life experience that will change them forever. Jason, Molly and Mel have moved on and are exploring new things.

ABC got their ratings.

Why feel bad for any of them?

FORT Newbie

Does Jason or Molly read this board? I hope so, because I have something to say. Jason, if you won't go away, please AT LEAST quit fondling Molly endlessly in public. You are acting like a horny 14-year-old. It's so embarrassing. We get it, you are having sex. congratulations and welcome to the club. Peace, out.

I agree the PDA is a little overboard - have some tact!

MELISSA

in the famous words of BONNIE HUNT "sometimes rejection is gods protection."

hopefully molly heard that because jason did reject her too

Quote Originally Posted by KajunHillbillie;3373173;
    Honestly, as a mother of two grown sons, I would have to say I've really felt bad for Jason's mother.
    Whether we like what happened on the show or not, for Jason's mother to wake up and hear almost every news channel proclaim that he is 'The Most Hated Man in America' right now must be devastating for her. I know I would be. I really think that was a little over the top. Guess Osama could relax for a couple of days.
    I personally don't like how things went down and was not in favor of Jason's final selection, but I also think the reaction was wayyyyyy to harsh. It was big news for a couple of days, and I hope it will die down so Jason and Molly can explore having a normal relationship if that's even possible now.
    ITA - As a mother of a son around Jason's age, I would be heart broken to see and read all the backlash that would be directed at him if he were Jason.

Here is a young man trying to follow his heart, making a few mistakes and yet he is called the most hated man in America. Chris Brown beat the living daylights out of Rhianna and flies under the media radar because they would rather dwell on a pretty decent guy who made some mistakes. The reactions to the two events are totally out of proportion. How is it that the man who did little more than hurt some feelings is more hated than a man that battered and choked and left a woman cut and bruised. Talk about not getting your head around it!!??
    Choices are the hinges of destiny.

Quote Originally Posted by deedreamer;3378425;
    ITA - As a mother of a son around Jason's age, I would be heart broken to see and read all the backlash that would be directed at him if he were Jason.

Here is a young man trying to follow his heart, making a few mistakes and yet he is called the most hated man in America. Chris Brown beat the living daylights out of Rhianna and flies under the media radar because they would rather dwell on a pretty decent guy who made some mistakes. The reactions to the two events are totally out of proportion. How is it that the man who did little more than hurt some feelings is more hated than a man that battered and choked and left a woman cut and bruised. Talk about not getting your head around it!!??
    chris brown is not flying under the media radar everywhere i turn i hear about people speaking on it. Oprah, will and jada smith, kanye west, jessica simpson, jay z, mary j blige, paula abdul, carrie underwood. AND THATS JUST TO NAME A FEW

I don't feel sorry for Melissa for sure. She dodged a bullet on TB and now she is dancing and looking great on DWTS.

As for Jason and Molly, I think it's time for them to fade and do whatever. The single-dad-web promotion and the on-the-air fondling is bothering me a bit. I think their 15 minutes are over.

+ Reply to Thread