+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: For whom do you feel sorry the most? Jason? Melissa? Molly?

Re: For whom do you feel sorry the most? Jason? Melissa? Molly?

Quote Originally Posted by cantor2537;3370241;
    I don't feel sorry Jason or Molly. Why would I? Molly with that smirk on her face at the ATFR--she knew what was coming. I really can't stand the sight of the two of them. Jason deserves all the bashing from everyone--his concept of love is so deluded--what he wants is lust. Molly's "beautiful eyes" will soon turn wrinkly and there will be nothing left in their relationship.

great post!
    "Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." ~ Oscar Wilde

I feel sorry for them all. I think they were all thrown under the bus.

Jillian beware!

FORT Newbie

Love Kaysar: I totally agree with your post. Who are we to judge any of them? And I agree with your assessment of the character assasination - I don't know any of them personally. Only know what I have seen on TV. If Jason and Molly want things to work out for them, I hope they do. Things like this happen all the tmie in real life - we just don't see it televised!!!

FORT Fogey

I don't feel sorry for any of them. ... Well, maybe a little bit for Melissa because it's probably crummy to be told on national television that the guy who just fake-proposed to you has actually been in love with another woman the whole time and sneaking around to talk to her behind your back.

But this whole incident has only taken about two months out of any of their lives and, that being the case, I'm sure even Melissa will be getting over it pretty quickly.

I feel sort of sorry for Ty because I think his father probably spends too little time playing with him and doing his day job and too much time chasing fame and fortune (which he *so* is not going to get) and chasing women who are too young to want to settle down with a dweeby dad.

FORT Newbie

They did sign up for a reality show after all so I'm not fully of sympathy for anyone. Of course Melissa was my favorite so I feel badly for her but, as the days go on, I wonder how much she was or was not involved in this whole dramatic mess. You also have to take into consideration that most if not all of these people believe that you will find the love of your life on TV.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Love Kaysar;3370085;
    [edit]

...there's nothing wrong with my moral compass and I feel most sorry for Jason followed by Molly and then Melissa in 3rd. Jason and Molly are being judged all over America by complete strangers who don't even know them. Melissa is fine. She's already dating someone else and is apparently the most beloved woman in all the land with all these adoring fans who apparently would fall on the sword for her at the drop of a feather. In addition to all of that, she is 25 years old, gorgeous, and will have all kinds of opportunities from this experience. People with far less in life get dumped and cheated on and humiliated every day. People do not, however, get bashed and reamed and trashed and called a whore and a liar and a scumbag in the media and by complete strangers every day. I think Jason is only guilty of being naive and trying to please everyone - including slimely producers who only care about ratings and ad dollars.
    Just finished watching Jason and Molly on Ellen.
    LoveKaysar...you are absolutely right in every word of your statement.
    Personally,I liked Melissa before...now, she's starting to get to me.
    I still think she's a sweet girl, but she has to stop milking this for all it's worth.
    Think about it..how could her private emails to and from Jason be published if she didn't make them available herself?
    What did she need ...more publicity? More Jason bashing?
    My goodness...she has to move on now.
    She has it good right now...and I'm sure she deserves every ounce of happiness she gets.
    I'm also happy to see it really didn't take her long to find someone new.
    Guess she wasn't that heartbroken after all.That's good too.
    So, she's happy. Now let's give Jason and Molly a chance to be happy.

I don't feel sorry for any of them. They all got what they wanted out of the show, fun and adventure. How can anybody truly take a tv proposal as seriously as a true life proposal. Jason is a tool, imo, or at least as I understand the term, lol. They all got their shot at fame and we'll see how long each of their 15 mins. last.

FORT Fogey

I feel sorry for Fleiss, his showrunner, and his producers. What kind of people deliberately manipulate others to such a detriment without a qualm?
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter;3368472;
    us.
    I agree - we wasted waaaay too much time on these people.

Honestly, as a mother of two grown sons, I would have to say I've really felt bad for Jason's mother.
    Whether we like what happened on the show or not, for Jason's mother to wake up and hear almost every news channel proclaim that he is 'The Most Hated Man in America' right now must be devastating for her. I know I would be. I really think that was a little over the top. Guess Osama could relax for a couple of days.
    I personally don't like how things went down and was not in favor of Jason's final selection, but I also think the reaction was wayyyyyy to harsh. It was big news for a couple of days, and I hope it will die down so Jason and Molly can explore having a normal relationship if that's even possible now.

+ Reply to Thread