+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: For whom do you feel sorry the most? Jason? Melissa? Molly?

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Re: For whom do you feel sorry the most? Jason? Melissa? Molly?

I was going to say Melissa but i realized that she's better then all of these people. She found a good, respectable man and unlike Molly, kept her dignity.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;3368401;
    I don't feel sorry for any of them.
    I don't like the way things ended, but when you agree to go on this horrible show you leave yourself very vulnerable.
    Thery must have known what they could potetially be letting themselves in for, but chose to go on anyway, so I find it hard to have any sympathy for any of them.
    Same here. Should have read that contract before they signed it. Oh, they didn't or did but fell asleep midway through it? Boofreakin'hoo.

Just because no F1 has been dumped in favor of the F2 before, it doesn't matter it couldn't happen sooner or later. So next time when the Bachelor/ette, lines both of her F2 up at the FRC, declares she is pregnant and demands a paternity test, I will hope there are no shocked parties. Just remember, you heard the, er, "scoop" here first!!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3370086;
    None of the Above.

Jillian.
    Jillian? Really? -- I think she'll be fine. She's got what it takes to lead a male harem.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by boomer_lady;3370805;
    Jillian? Really? -- I think she'll be fine. She's got what it takes to lead a male harem.
    You understand the show better than most of the viewers. Sympathy? They want attention at all cost to their personal dignaty. Thread topic should read:Who Deserves the Most Attention.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Ty
    Then Molly for "winning".

Ty-That poor kids is probably confused.At four years old they are aware of a lot.Especially if it involves upheaval of their lives: ie Daddy changing his mind on the woman he loves.

And then...

Melissa-I am glad to hear that she is doing well but she didn't deserve the treatment she got.She didn't deserve to get broken up with on tv and then have her fiancee sucking face with Molly ten seconds later.I have been in Molly's shoes(without the televised breakup,but with a fiancee breaking up with me and then ten minutes later he was with the girl.) and it sucks.

FORT Fanatic

I don't feel sorry for anyone.

Jason and Molly are together the way it should have been.

Melissa is free thanks to Jason to take up with hunky boyfriend that she was seeing for two years, who is probably much more suited for her.

It all works out..she moved on and so should we.

FORT Regular

I do feel sorry for Ty. Honestly, he is the true "innocent" in this whole thing. When he gets older and is able to understand his dad's part in the Bachelor, this is not a good role model.

Ty should be #1 in his dad's life. Hopefully, whoever marries Jason will totally understand this. Frankly, I doubt it will be Molly.

Jason b/c he is a pathetic loser who I hope gets some serious help before his young son starts picking up his lying ways. Apples don't fall far from trees and if Molly kicks him to the curb I will

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3369284;
    Melissa is over it and getting on with her life. I hated what happened to her though, but she's so better off without him.

I just don't care about Jason. I say, let him get on with his dating Molly, I just don't want to hear anything about it.
    My sentiments exactly!
    "Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." ~ Oscar Wilde

+ Reply to Thread