+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: For whom do you feel sorry the most? Jason? Melissa? Molly?

FORT Fogey

Re: For whom do you feel sorry the most? Jason? Melissa? Molly?

Mel because she was humiliated and cheated on. No one deserves that.

While Jason is accountable for his actions and he behaved VERY poorly for his part, I do think Fleiss took advantage of his insecurity and desperation. Jason should learn from this. They all should. You are a ratings number not a person to these people.

Molly did her part in being with Jason before the official break. I think she sold herself a little short with Jason and will have to make the most sacrifices. We will see in time if she thinks it's worth it.

Mel will get out of this the best. She's beloved by many. Jason and Molly need to wait it out and it will pass in a few weeks.

FORT Fogey

In answer to the question of this thread, "none of the above."

Melissa is a fool to think something like this couldn't happen after Brad's season.
    Jason was an ass to do it to her.
    Molly is a fool to think Jason is worth it.

It's all just T.V.

Don't feel sorry for anybody either. Jason doesn't have enough respect for the idea of commitment and he's an easily manipulated weakling. Melissa and Molly signed a contract to do a show that considers itself a social experiment on love and should've known anything can happen. Doesn't mean it's OK when anything does happen but IMO you can agree a person's been done wrong but still not feel sorry for them. Example: the hoopla about Jessica Simpson's weight gain was wrong IMO but I didn't feel sorry for her because a lot of her career has been based on her playing up the sexy image over talent.

I feel least sorry for Jason because his choices are the ones that most directly resulted in this highly rated mess.

FORT Fan

I feel sorriest for us, the viewers. We were sucked into believing Jason was a caring guy.
    I heard ABC is bringing back a show, Home Improvement staring " Jason the Toolman Mesnick"

I feel the worst for Mel, obviously, but I feel most "sorry" for Jason because of all those involved he is the most clueless and least likely to get his act together.

FORT Newbie

[edit]

...there's nothing wrong with my moral compass and I feel most sorry for Jason followed by Molly and then Melissa in 3rd. Jason and Molly are being judged all over America by complete strangers who don't even know them. Melissa is fine. She's already dating someone else and is apparently the most beloved woman in all the land with all these adoring fans who apparently would fall on the sword for her at the drop of a feather. In addition to all of that, she is 25 years old, gorgeous, and will have all kinds of opportunities from this experience. People with far less in life get dumped and cheated on and humiliated every day. People do not, however, get bashed and reamed and trashed and called a whore and a liar and a scumbag in the media and by complete strangers every day. I think Jason is only guilty of being naive and trying to please everyone - including slimely producers who only care about ratings and ad dollars.
    Last edited by MsFroggy; 03-05-2009 at 07:34 PM.

None of the Above.

Jillian.

I feel sorry for Mel...... but I too, felt the most sorry for Jillian. She wanted first a friendship because it would last a lifetime but Jason didn't want friendships he wanted hot passion. She gave him hot passion, but he didn't feel the love.

The latest coming from Jason's mouth is he now wants friendship and that's what Molly has to offer--he thinks.

It's a sorry situation for all involved. It was pretty sad to see Ty dragged through his daddy's dating game. I wish them all happiness but most of all I want Ty to end up with a loving stepmom.
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;3368401;
    I don't feel sorry for any of them.
    I don't like the way things ended, but when you agree to go on this horrible show you leave yourself very vulnerable.
    Thery must have known what they could potetially be letting themselves in for, but chose to go on anyway, so I find it hard to have any sympathy for any of them.
    Exactly! They all knew the different possible scenarios when they sign the papers. They agree to do this show regardless of the many different endings this show has had.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

FORT Newbie

I don't feel sorry Jason or Molly. Why would I? Molly with that smirk on her face at the ATFR--she knew what was coming. I really can't stand the sight of the two of them. Jason deserves all the bashing from everyone--his concept of love is so deluded--what he wants is lust. Molly's "beautiful eyes" will soon turn wrinkly and there will be nothing left in their relationship.

+ Reply to Thread