+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718

Thread: For whom do you feel sorry the most? Jason? Melissa? Molly?

FORT Newbie

Re: For whom do you feel sorry the most? Jason? Melissa? Molly?

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3725250;
    AGREED.

Seriously, I'm happy for all of them. And Melissa bounced back quite well from all this so my only comment is, I wish she would find it in her heart to forgive Jason. Months after everything she still seemed bitter with Jason and Molly. I mean the whole "I don’t think I can ever be friends with them" comment when she appeared on Ellen was justified at the time, but now I guess it just seems stupid.

To each is own and she very well doesnt' have to forgive anyone of course, but its the one thing that nags me about her. Sometimes it completes your happiness when you can express forgiveness, especially when you very well know that the person who hurt you, could never have done it on purpose.

Re the bolded part. Now when?, When did Melissa ever repeat what she said on Ellen?

Maybe Molly could forgive all those people who as she stated that was hating on them. She is the only one who is still talking about people hating on them/her. She says this in almost every interview she does.

At the very beginning of melissa DWTS season, i think it was during her first interview/dance she stated that she has infact forgiven jason. maybe Jason can forgive reality steve, did you hear a interview that he gave when he was promoting his father day thing. he did give it to realtity steve, jason was very nasty to reality steve too...he really hates him.
    Last edited by danielsmom; 10-12-2009 at 12:54 PM.

Why should ABC buy a ring for Molly? Jason chose Melissa on the show, proposed and gave her the ring that ABC bought. They continued their engagement in the real world after the show stopped filming, until he called it off.

If Jason proposes to Molly, then I guess he needs to buy a ring. Although not everyone goes the "expensive ring" route, or even does a "ring thing".
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Im sure Molly is very happy. I've never seen her with hateful feelings for anyone involved.
    Last edited by angelic_one2002; 10-12-2009 at 02:48 PM.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;3725426;
    Im sure Molly is very happy. I've never seen her with hateful feelings for anyone involved.

May I redirect you to the exit/limo scene. Aren't we the fans, or the non fans of them involved to a certain extent...

Well I'm sure Melissa is very happy. And I'm sure Jillian is also very happy. Happiness did not start or stop with Molly.
    Last edited by danielsmom; 10-12-2009 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by danielsmom;3725395;
    I hope that girl sticks to jason it would be pretty sad if she went to Seattle and breaks up another married family.
    I remember that rumor and wonder if it is true. If you have inside info, I am interested in hearing it.

Others have been very eloquent about Molly's edit (and I think it was a very negative edit), and the rumor, whether true or false, is not inconsistent with Molly's edit.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Quote Originally Posted by danielsmom;3725438;
    May I redirect you to the limo scene. Aren't we the fans involved to a certain extent...

Well I'm sure Melissa is very happy. And I'm sure Jillian is also very happy. Happiness did not start or stop with Molly.
    MUCH has happened since that limo scene. Not an uncommon limo scene for a rejected bachette. She since got her man. Done deal.
    Last edited by angelic_one2002; 10-12-2009 at 02:59 PM.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3725439;
    I remember that rumor and wonder if it is true. If you have inside info, I am interested in hearing it.

Others have been very eloquent about Molly's edit (and I think it was a very negative edit), and the rumor, whether true or false, is not inconsistent with Molly's edit.

they don't have any inside info or proof. the person who started this rumor has been asked NUMEROUS times to provide proof but has never given any. people who know molly have also disputed the rumor and it has actually been proven that its not true. you can message me if you'd like.

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3725439;

Whether it was due to the edit or just my personality preference... I loved Jillian, couldn't stand Melissa and was indifferent to Molly. Time has proved to me that whatever Molly did or said during the taping of the show was because she really cared for Jason the person and was interested in developing a relationship with him. That's all I need to know.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Really guys, fighting over these guys after all this time - what is the point? Thread closed.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

+ Reply to Thread