+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: For whom do you feel sorry the most? Jason? Melissa? Molly?

Re: For whom do you feel sorry the most? Jason? Melissa? Molly?

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3725244;
    I totally forgot about the ring!! OK that settles it, I definitely feel sorry for Molly the most
    AGREED.

Seriously, I'm happy for all of them. And Melissa bounced back quite well from all this so my only comment is, I wish she would find it in her heart to forgive Jason. Months after everything she still seemed bitter with Jason and Molly. I mean the whole "I don’t think I can ever be friends with them" comment when she appeared on Ellen was justified at the time, but now I guess it just seems stupid.

To each is own and she very well doesnt' have to forgive anyone of course, but its the one thing that nags me about her. Sometimes it completes your happiness when you can express forgiveness, especially when you very well know that the person who hurt you, could never have done it on purpose.
    Last edited by BachfanNY; 10-12-2009 at 12:55 PM.
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

FORT Newbie

LOL, fame brought on by Jason's and Fleise's action. What does jason want??? He is getting ready to embark on the 'love plane" to NZ that's an opportunity he got to do something just like Melissa got opportunuities to do stuff. Why didn't he turn it down to say NO I want to live a quiet life away from the media. Did you know that jason was recently invloved in a fashion show in Seattle in September, why did he accept that gigs. Jason didn't get a lot of opportunities, which he would have gladly accepted, because of his actions. Those opportunities went to melissa instead why not refuse the BIT/PICKINGS of opportunities he got for publicity and totally and stay out of it, since he doesn't want the fame. His fame is what is driving his single parent website, that's why he started it to use his fame...seems to be turning into a love connection site lol, where is jason on the site...no where to be found. The cofounder is the one that is manning the site, she made a comment recently that the site was short on manpower, people were asking her where was jason....no where to be found. jason contact with the people there is about 5%.

I am glad that Molly ended up with that Lazy bum, who feels that he has some money in his pocket so he does not need to work. Who in this economy that does not want to work. Some people have two jobs and still cannot make ends meet...but somehow this lazy bum has managed not to have a job for over a year now...the money will run out one day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel sorry for Molly the most...I hope she knows that the chances of a second marriage breaking up is greater than the first, there is statistical evidence to back this up.

Second wife...second pick....second behind Ty.

That's all for now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by danielsmom; 10-12-2009 at 12:53 PM.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by boomer_lady;3725239;
    One thing is sure is that Jason will, for the rest of his life, regret not picking Molly from the get-go. Things would have been so easy for them not to mention Molly would have the diamond ring. Where is the diamond ring? Did Melissa give Molly the ring? Molly deserves it.

Yeah I agree give the ring to her...what woman in her right mind would take a ring that was given to another woman.

Quote Originally Posted by danielsmom;3725251;
    LOL, fame brought on by Jason's and Fleise's action. What does jason want??? He is getting ready to embark on the 'love plane" to NZ that's an opportunity he got to do something just like Melissa got opportunuities to do stuff. Why didn't he turn it down to say NO I want to live a quiet life away from the media. Did you know that jason was recently invloved in a fashion show in Seattle in September, why did he accept that gigs. Jason didn't get a lot of opportunities, which he would have gladly accepted, because of his actions. Those opportunities went to melissa instead why not refuse the BIT/PICKINGS of opportunities he got for publicity and totally and stay out of it, since he doesn't want the fame. His fame is what is driving his single parent website, that's why he started it to use his fame...seems to be turning into a love connection site lol, where is jason on the site...no where to be found. The cofounder is the one that is manning the site, she made a comment recently that the site was short on manpower, people were asking her where was jason....no where to be found. jason contact with the people there is about 5%.

I am glad that Molly ended up with that Lazy bum, who feels that he has some money in his pocket so he does not need to work. Who in this economy that does not want to work. Some people have two jobs and still cannot make ends meet...but somehow this lazy bum has managed not to have a job for over a year now...the money will run out one day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel sorry for Molly the most...I hope she knows that the chances of a second marriage breaking up is greater than the first, there is statistical evidence to back this up.

Second wife...second pick....second behind Ty.

That's all for now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jason is using his "fame" much the same way that Kiptyn is - I have no problem with that. I won't reply to the rest ......
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

I'm pretty sure that the ring was probably returned to ABC. There are contractual provisions that state how long the couple must stay together (or act like they are together ) in order to keep the ring.

Of course, under common etiquette (has it changed over the years?), Melissa would get to keep the ring because Jason broke their engagement. If she had broken it, she would be expected to give the ring back to him.

Buuuuut, ABC bought the ring.

I think I read that Shayne refused to give the ring back to Matt and it was a heated issue between them. She sold it (I think?). There are lots of posts regarding contract clauses that were added for subsequent seasons of the show, and unofficial names for them. For example, "the Shayne clause" (about the ring), etc., affected Melissa.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3725259;
    Jason is using his "fame" much the same way that Kiptyn is - I have no problem with that. I won't reply to the rest ......

Kipton has a job. Graham also has a very good charity, he also has a job!!! How is the "love plane" helping his cause!

Helping people, really. Jason has dangled the NZ giveaway trip infront of single parents for how many months now...since march...up until now nothing is fortcoming...but yet he is going on another NZ trip. Do you know how much money the winning single parent will have to cough up out of their pocket to go on the "free vacation" a lot. Where is the $4000.00 he colected from the mesnick Foundation charities....which was not registered BTW, his sidekick at his site confirmed that he did collect this money...

jason single parent site is more selfserving than anything else. Where is the expert advice that he has for single parents that he mentioned on GMA, where is it???? I know for a fact that they have people who have genuinely gone to that place for HELP...have they received it NO!! All he does his retweet other people charities, plays golf and goes to the gym.
    Last edited by danielsmom; 10-12-2009 at 01:25 PM.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3725260;
    I'm pretty sure that the ring was probably returned to ABC. There are contractual provisions that state how long the couple must stay together (or act like they are together ) in order to keep the ring.

Of course, under common etiquette (has it changed over the years?), Melissa would get to keep the ring because Jason broke their engagement. If she had broken it, she would be expected to give the ring back to him.

I think I read that Shayne refused to give the ring back to Matt and it was a heated issue between them. She sold it (I think?). There are lots of posts regarding contract clauses that were added for subsequent seasons of the show, and unofficial names for them. For example, "the Shayne clause" (about the ring), etc., affected Melissa.

Shayne father made her give back the ring.

Quote Originally Posted by danielsmom;3725252;
    Yeah I agree give the ring to her...what woman in her right mind would take a ring that was given to another woman.
    to sale it.

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3725260;

Wouldn't it make sense for abc to have Jason pick another ring for Molly? He did officially and on National TV pick Molly in the end after all. She should get something with a $$$ value. (Although perhaps they did get $$$$ in the end...)

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by boomer_lady;3725297;
    Wouldn't it make sense for abc to have Jason pick another ring for Molly? He did officially and on National TV pick Molly in the end after all. She should get something with a $$$ value. (Although perhaps they did get $$$$ in the end...)

Yeah I agree abc please give him another ring...that will be what the third one LMAO, God knows we don't want him using any of that money he has to buy one for the woman he loves

+ Reply to Thread