+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: For whom do you feel sorry the most? Jason? Melissa? Molly?

FORT Newbie

Re: For whom do you feel sorry the most? Jason? Melissa? Molly?

Quote Originally Posted by trisha22;3724930;
    I personally don't think Molly cares what Melissa is doing......nor does Melissa care what Molly is doing.....water under the bridge so to speak...

Really, is that why she was the one who informed jason that melissa was engaged. Yes, Molly was the one that gave Jason the news first. When he was twittered with the news, his comment was Molly told me. She (Molly)was the one that came to Jillian's ATFR to comment on how wonderful and happy melissa was and how many opportunities she (Melissa) has gotten.

FORT Newbie

Just to add to my last post, why comment on someone's progress/achievemnts if you don't care????

Because sometimes a mature person (Molly, in this case) will commend or compliment another person or their happiness, because they're happy for them.
    Last edited by angelic_one2002; 10-12-2009 at 08:06 AM.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

FORT Fogey

In the end, the way I see it is what does it matter? Molly is with Jason which in the very final end is the way it was meant to be. Melissa was on both The Bachelor and Dancing With The Stars because she was highly sought after and was recruited to be on both shows by their producers.
    All's well that ends well....
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Looks like they both got what they wanted. Molly got her man and Mel got the fame. I still strongly feel that Mel was still with Ty during the show. Her only reason for doing the show was fame.

Quote Originally Posted by danielsmom;3724903;
    They all wanted to "win" the bachelor, all 25 of them. No one goes on these show to loose, so to single out Melissa is.... I am glad that Molly actually "won" him in the end. I'm sure she'll make a wonderful step mom. I really do hope she talks Jason into getting a paying job soon, before that bachelor money runs out, as will his popularity as time goes by. I wish them the best.

Melissa has gone on to a wonderful life with a very handsome young man and she will be getting married in two months. They have just bought a new home in Dallas and she was recently furntiture shopping with her mom. As childless newly weds, they can enjoy themselves for now and say in about three years time start a family. That's the way to do it.

Molly may have 'won" but she has nothing on Melissa, and I think she (Molly)knows that!!!!
    They all START OUT wanting to "win" the Bach but that's not the way it should end. Out of the final 3 girls, IMO, Molly and Jillian actually cared for Jason the man, but Melissa still was in competition mode and wanted the "win", not necessarily the Jason and Ty package. I felt that was evident in the way she talked about Jason after, definitely not like a girl who had been in love, whereas Jillian still admitted that although she had fallen for him, she realized all turned out for the best - she wasn't mocking the way Melissa was.

I have to admit, I never did care for Melissa, her "I want to teach first grade and play with my kids all summer" made me gag, sooooo phony, just a line she fed Jason and he fell for it hook, line and sinker. I couldn't like her from that moment on.

As for Molly getting the package deal with Jason and Melissa starting her marriage with no kids, that's apples and oranges my dear. It's not for all people and the ones that think it's a disadvantage are better off not getting involved with a single parent.... and so are the kids.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by sueb1961;3725172;
    Looks like they both got what they wanted. Molly got her man and Mel got the fame. I still strongly feel that Mel was still with Ty during the show. Her only reason for doing the show was fame.
    I totally agree and that was evident in her interview on the afrc once again the me, me me promotion of herself. And I also agree, she no doubt had connections to Ty all along, she only wanted a win not a prospective husband on the Bach,,,she had someone on the sidelines.

Quote Originally Posted by danielsmom;3724903;
    They all wanted to "win" the bachelor, all 25 of them. No one goes on these show to loose, so to single out Melissa is.... I am glad that Molly actually "won" him in the end. I'm sure she'll make a wonderful step mom. I really do hope she talks Jason into getting a paying job soon, before that bachelor money runs out, as will his popularity as time goes by. I wish them the best.

Melissa has gone on to a wonderful life with a very handsome young man and she will be getting married in two months. They have just bought a new home in Dallas and she was recently furntiture shopping with her mom. As childless newly weds, they can enjoy themselves for now and say in about three years time start a family. That's the way to do it.

Molly may have 'won" but she has nothing on Melissa, and I think she (Molly)knows that!!!!
    So single parents with children are not allowed happiness when remarrying?
    Molly didn't "win" anything, she fell in love with a man and is happy and yes that man has a child whom Molly has openly stated she cares about.
    Bottom line everyone is entitled to be happy with or without children in their marriage. JMO.

One thing is sure is that Jason will, for the rest of his life, regret not picking Molly from the get-go. Things would have been so easy for them not to mention Molly would have the diamond ring. Where is the diamond ring? Did Melissa give Molly the ring? Molly deserves it.

Quote Originally Posted by boomer_lady;3725239;
    One thing is sure is that Jason will, for the rest of his life, regret not picking Molly from the get-go. Things would have been so easy for them not to mention Molly would have the diamond ring. Where is the diamond ring? Did Melissa give Molly the ring? Molly deserves it.
    I totally forgot about the ring!! OK that settles it, I definitely feel sorry for Molly the most
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

+ Reply to Thread