+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: For whom do you feel sorry the most? Jason? Melissa? Molly?

Re: For whom do you feel sorry the most? Jason? Melissa? Molly?

[QUOTE=anders332;3720092;]I don't think that it was that no one liked Molly, it was more that Molly was very guarded and kept to herself, so they didn't know her that well. The tub scene showed that these girls at least had an affection for each other. Didn't Mel try to pull Molly in?? who did Jillian do the Lady and the tramp spaghetti kiss with??[/QUOTE]

That was with Naomi. I thought that was sooooo grose.

Quote Originally Posted by sunchaserr;3720179;
    i never really got the impression that molly was super competitive on the show. i'm not quite sure how others did? to me, molly always came across as very mature,genuine,somewhat shy,and sarcastic but funny.

i have read from so many people who either know her or have met her what a sweet person she is. some woman recently met her in seattle and raved about how nice she was in person. another person ran into her and talked about how sweet she was, posted a pic of molly with her kids, and at the end of her account said "Great pick Jason!"

i have also heard she is doing wonderful with ty.
    Molly was the one that was always going and interrupting and stealing Jason away from the other girls during their 1 on 1 time before the RC. It started in the first episode at the M&G when she stole Jason away from that glamorous, foreign-looking girl. Can't remember her name. On the group date during the 2nd episode, she grabbed Jason out of the pool and took him aside and told him what a great kisser she was and "do you want me to show you?" Really, who does that kind of thing but a very aggressive "competitive" woman. That was a big turnoff for me.

FORT Fogey

i never really got the impression that molly was super competitive on the show. i'm not quite sure how others did? to me, molly always came across as very mature,genuine,somewhat shy,and sarcastic but funny.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3724057;
    Molly was the one that was always going and interrupting and stealing Jason away from the other girls during their 1 on 1 time before the RC. It started in the first episode at the M&G when she stole Jason away from that glamorous, foreign-looking girl. Can't remember her name. On the group date during the 2nd episode, she grabbed Jason out of the pool and took him aside and told him what a great kisser she was and "do you want me to show you?" Really, who does that kind of thing but a very aggressive "competitive" woman. That was a big turnoff for me.

Molly was also the one who was shown as trying to get more one on one time time with Jason when she already had a rose. This resulted in the scene with Erica where Erica told Molly that she (Molly) had to do what she had to do. It involved Megan who overheard the conversation. The result was that Molly's competitive action started a confrontation in the house.

Molly was shown first in the group of 4 or 5 in the lobby talking smack. In the season she was edited as bold, confident (self-assurred), competitive and not particularly close with the girls in the house.
    Her edited strengths were that she was a strong woman who knew what she wanted and had the gutsy confidence to go after it, taking the lead in the relationship several times to give it the direction it needed to develop ( the invitation to sample her kiss, suggesting that they bungee jump the second time, the whole massage scene, telling him he was making a mistake with Melissa and thereby setting up the possibility of a swap, etc.).
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3724303;
    Molly was also the one who was shown as trying to get more one on one time time with Jason when she already had a rose. This resulted in the scene with Erica where Erica told Molly that she (Molly) had to do what she had to do. It involved Megan who overheard the conversation. The result was that Molly's competitive action started a confrontation in the house.

Molly was shown first in the group of 4 or 5 in the lobby talking smack. In the season she was edited as bold, confident (self-assurred), competitive and not particularly close with the girls in the house.
    Her edited strengths were that she was a strong woman who knew what she wanted and had the gutsy confidence to go after it, taking the lead in the relationship several times to give it the direction it needed to develop ( the invitation to sample her kiss, suggesting that they bungee jump the second time, the whole massage scene, telling him he was making a mistake with Melissa and thereby setting up the possibility of a swap, etc.).
    ITA, Bloomers. If, as many say, Molly is a warm, caring person who is loved by everyone who meets her, then the editing did her a huge disservice, because she was presented as none of those things, and didn't fit the description that Jason himself gave at the beginning of the show of what he was looking for. Remember "someone with a spark, who will light up a room and takes an interest in everyone she meets"? Maybe that is Molly in real life, but definitely not "show Molly", who was presented as the one who "didn't come here to make friends" that season. I think this negative portrayal of her added greatly to the outrage when Jason made the switch, which, knowing Fleiss, was probably what they were going for all along. I would even venture to guess that if Jason had stuck with Melissa, Molly may have gotten a better edit.

FORT Fan

i have learned over the years that you can't go by what mike fleiss and his editing decides to show you. its much better to go on what people who really know the person or have met them have to say.

i still don't see molly as the ultra competitive person that some saw. all of the girls were somewhat competitive, they were all vying for one man's attention. some of the girls just decided to lay low in the hopes that jason would come to them. molly took a different approach. i don't see that as ultra competitive, rather someone who knows what they want and isn't afraid to go after it.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3724057;
    I think all the above - plus them still being together just proves that she actually liked him and wanted to spend time with him - as opposed to, say Melissa, who just wanted to "win" the Bachelor and not necessarily Jason the man. She wasn't there to make friends (I wouldn't be going a show like the Bach to do that either, I'd be all about the guy myself) and she did what it took to really get to know him. In the end, it all worked out
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3724400;
    I think all the above - plus them still being together just proves that she actually liked him and wanted to spend time with him - as opposed to, say Melissa, who just wanted to "win" the Bachelor and not necessarily Jason the man. She wasn't there to make friends (I wouldn't be going a show like the Bach to do that either, I'd be all about the guy myself) and she did what it took to really get to know him. In the end, it all worked out

They all wanted to "win" the bachelor, all 25 of them. No one goes on these show to loose, so to single out Melissa is.... I am glad that Molly actually "won" him in the end. I'm sure she'll make a wonderful step mom. I really do hope she talks Jason into getting a paying job soon, before that bachelor money runs out, as will his popularity as time goes by. I wish them the best.

Melissa has gone on to a wonderful life with a very handsome young man and she will be getting married in two months. They have just bought a new home in Dallas and she was recently furntiture shopping with her mom. As childless newly weds, they can enjoy themselves for now and say in about three years time start a family. That's the way to do it.

Molly may have 'won" but she has nothing on Melissa, and I think she (Molly)knows that!!!!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by danielsmom;3724903;
    They all wanted to "win" the bachelor, all 25 of them. No one goes on these show to loose, so to single out Melissa is.... I am glad that Molly actually "won" him in the end. I'm sure she'll make a wonderful step mom. I really do hope she talks Jason into getting a paying job soon, before that bachelor money runs out, as will his popularity as time goes by. I wish them the best.

Melissa has gone on to a wonderful life with a very handsome young man and she will be getting married in two months. They have just bought a new home in Dallas and she was recently furntiture shopping with her mom. As childless newly weds, they can enjoy themselves for now and say in about three years time start a family. That's the way to do it.

Molly may have 'won" but she has nothing on Melissa, and I think she (Molly)knows that!!!!
    I personally don't think Molly cares what Melissa is doing......nor does Melissa care what Molly is doing.....water under the bridge so to speak...

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by trisha22;3724930;
    I personally don't think Molly cares what Melissa is doing......nor does Melissa care what Molly is doing.....water under the bridge so to speak...

i think you are probably right.

Quote Originally Posted by danielsmom;3724903;

I agree completely with everything bolded, but I don't agree with the rest. There are plenty of relationships and marriages that happen with someone bringing a child into it already. And the show is such a farce that I really think that most go on it for anything but finding love.

I'm especially happy for Melissa and her Ty. She was the one that I wanted to see more of on my TV; Jason and Molly, not so much (I need an eye-rolling smilie). I almost didn't watch Jason's season but am glad I did, except for the negative stuff, lol.

We all have our favorites and non-favorites for whatever reasons, IMO.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

+ Reply to Thread