+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: For whom do you feel sorry the most? Jason? Melissa? Molly?

Re: For whom do you feel sorry the most? Jason? Melissa? Molly?

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3717796;
    I will never 'get' why some still think that her experience with the DCC was a 'win' situation - they filmed the try-out process - it was not a reality show as others are - it was filming of the process of making the team - she didn't apply for a 'reality show' - she applied for the DCC squad - the process was 'documented'..................

Don't feel sorry for any of them - they have all done well in the long haul of life over the past year..........
    it's semantics ...... potato - potahto DCC is a real-life/reality show about girls trying to make the team/win a spot on the team. Bottom line, Melissa is in love with the limelight and went on the Bach to be seen by the public - not to marry a single dad and join the PTA. That girl has stars in her eyes, no big deal, lots of people do but I'm not going to feel sorry for her 'cause Jason(who really was looking for a wife and mother) figured her out a few weeks after the cameras were off of her!!
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3717806;
    it's semantics ...... potato - potahto DCC is a real-life/reality show about girls trying to make the team/win a spot on the team. Bottom line, Melissa is in love with the limelight and went on the Bach to be seen by the public - not to marry a single dad and join the PTA. That girl has stars in her eyes, no big deal, lots of people do but I'm not going to feel sorry for her 'cause Jason(who really was looking for a wife and mother) figured her out a few weeks after the cameras were off of her!!
    Sorry - but Jason didn't 'figure her out' - his heart was somewhere else - not semantics at all - on either point - big difference regarding the DCC stint..................
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3717837;
    Sorry - but Jason didn't 'figure her out' - his heart was somewhere else - not semantics at all - on either point - big difference regarding the DCC stint..................
    that's right, once the cameras stopped rolling, Jason probably realized that what he felt for Melissa was due to her pouring on the charm for the camera and to get the win, once that was over I think that's when it hit him that what he felt for Molly could be the real thing and that's why he wanted to contact her. Like I said, time has shown that Jason did the right thing after all.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3717806;
    I don't recall Melissa ever stating that her "bottom line" for going on the show was to be seen by the public, but it's true that many, if not most of them go on the show for less than sincere reasons, including this season's love birds, Jill and Ed, who have both admitted it. And what I suspect Jason and Melissa both figured out post show was that "Bachelor Love" is oftentimes a false reality, that doesn't withstand the light of day.

Again, it appears it has all worked out for the best for all three parties involved, each of whom probably exhibited less than stellar judgement at some time during the process, but seem to have moved on with no residual bitterness that I can see, so good for them, and I for one am following their lead.

They signed up this show, anyone can talk about this whether others like it or not.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3716914;
    With the passing of time and with Molly now moving to Seattle... I'd say that Jason made the right choice after all Jason went on the show to find love and so apparently did Molly. Melissa, on the other hand, seems to have gone on the show to get the "win"... just like she did on the other 2 reality shows she's been on, Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders and DWTS. Jason figured her out after the cameras stopped rolling....... enuf said!!

Best Wishes to Jason, Molly and Ty
    I agree that Jason made the correct decision regarding breaking it off with Melissa and starting a relationship with Molly. The problem is the method in which he did it. It should have been a private break-up. Itís one thing to have to let women go during the RCs during filming. Itís another to break up on camera with the one who was proposed to. Now, I do not believe that set-up was Jasonís idea, and Iíll bet he was convinced that it was the only way to get Molly back. Itís just too bad he didnít try to use his brain before agreeing to do it that way.

Nobody can say for sure whether Jasonís love for Melissa died because she was no longer on camera and acted differently or that it was just the natural waning of an intense initial infatuation, while his love for Molly was blossoming. However, I remember Jason saying (I believe while he was still with Melissa) that his chosen was the same on-camera as off. Another possibility is that Melissa flourishes while in competition, and once she had the ďprize,Ē the excitement was gone and therefore she was less exciting herself. She is obviously somebody who enjoys competing, which is not a negative trait. Personally, I think Jason was falling in love with Molly and falling out of infatuation with Melissa at the time of the FRC. If heíd had another week, he might have been able to figure that out and make the right choice the first time.

Sounds like in the long run itís working out for everyone. It just got messy in the middle.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict;3718493;
    I agree that Jason made the correct decision regarding breaking it off with Melissa and starting a relationship with Molly. The problem is the method in which he did it. It should have been a private break-up. It’s one thing to have to let women go during the RCs during filming. It’s another to break up on camera with the one who was proposed to. Now, I do not believe that set-up was Jason’s idea, and I’ll bet he was convinced that it was the only way to get Molly back. It’s just too bad he didn’t try to use his brain before agreeing to do it that way.

Nobody can say for sure whether Jason’s love for Melissa died because she was no longer on camera and acted differently or that it was just the natural waning of an intense initial infatuation, while his love for Molly was blossoming. However, I remember Jason saying (I believe while he was still with Melissa) that his chosen was the same on-camera as off. Another possibility is that Melissa flourishes while in competition, and once she had the “prize,” the excitement was gone and therefore she was less exciting herself. She is obviously somebody who enjoys competing, which is not a negative trait. Personally, I think Jason was falling in love with Molly and falling out of infatuation with Melissa at the time of the FRC. If he’d had another week, he might have been able to figure that out and make the right choice the first time.

Sounds like in the long run it’s working out for everyone. It just got messy in the middle.
    This is exactly what happened to Jason.

AS much as I like Melissa, I tend to think northern has got her figured out to a certain degree. She obviously likes the limelight and although she had feelings for Jason, I doubt she was really ready for what she was about to become part of.

We don't know all details but Jason's phrasing, bolded above, tells part of a story of why/when their relationship went wrong.

Buckeye, I think you nailed it, only I think the "same on/off camera" comment was re: Molly. Jason should have waited before proposing. But its all good - no need to feel bad for anyone, at least not anymore.
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3718636;
    This is exactly what happened to Jason.

AS much as I like Melissa, I tend to think northern has got her figured out to a certain degree. She obviously likes the limelight and although she had feelings for Jason, I doubt she was really ready for what she was about to become part of.

We don't know all details but Jason's phrasing, bolded above, tells part of a story of why/when their relationship went wrong.

Buckeye, I think you nailed it, only I think the "same on/off camera" comment was re: Molly. Jason should have waited before proposing. But its all good - no need to feel bad for anyone, at least not anymore.
    No, Jason was talking about Melissa. That was the same description that Nikki (Bach 13) used to describe Melissa and Jillian. She said she liked them because they were the same 24/7 and they told you exactly what they thought, but always in a nice way. Most of the girls in the house did not like Molly. Molly didn't care about them, just the "prize" in the end. Thank goodness she ended up with the short balding shrimp of a prize and not Melissa.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3719800;
    No, Jason was talking about Melissa. That was the same description that Nikki (Bach 13) used to describe Melissa and Jillian. She said she liked them because they were the same 24/7 and they told you exactly what they thought, but always in a nice way. Most of the girls in the house did not like Molly. Molly didn't care about them, just the "prize" in the end. Thank goodness she ended up with the short balding shrimp of a prize and not Melissa.
    Now that all is said and done, I'd say Molly actually wanted the guy, not the prize or win. Sounds like she really had strong feelings for Jason, so I could see why she may not have wanted to get all buddy buddy with the rest of the girls vying for Jason's attention. She also seems to be shy and a lot more reserved than Melissa and Jillian, who are very very outgoing people.

FORT Fanatic

Also, from what I read it was Molly who was there beside Jillian in Chicago when the exaggerated gossip stories came out about Ed....and later Molly and Jason showed up in Vancouver with the two of them to show support.

Dion't know where her good buddy on the show Melissa was?

+ Reply to Thread